VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Paul
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:33:53 10/02/13 Wed

I was given baths by my mom, sister and the babysitter everytime I had a sitter up to age 13 or maybe 14 - don't remember exactly, but was up till I was getting into puberty. It was usually the same high school girl; she was 3 or 4 years older than me and she started when I was around 8; so she must have been 12 when she started. She lived two houses down the street.

Anyway, I never gave it a thought, only being 8, when we moved to that town and she started sitting for me, maybe once every week or two. I liked her and she liked me. We had a good time together, and consequently, I was never out to, "Give the sitter a difficult time."

Bath time was at 9. I'd be watching TV and she'd go up to run water in the tub. As soon as I heard the water running, I'd dash up to the bathroom, pull my clothes off quickly and jump in the tub. I really liked being in the tub with the water running - I liked all the bubbles etc. And I'd put my head under the running water spout to get my hair wet, and get it shampooed and rinsed under the spout just as the tub was full. It was like being under a waterfall. After that, it was just a regular bath - which I loved because of all the attention I was getting, plus, it just flat out felt good.

I was fine with the whole arrangement, and never gave it a thought as I got older. After all, she'd been giving me baths since I was 8 - there was nothing for me hide, and nothing she hadn't seen. I did get a little uncomfortable though, when she had a friend over for company. Her friends were just girl-friends from school, but one or two of them were only a year or two older than me. They never actually washed me, but they were in the bathroom sitting on the closed toiled lid so they could talk; and watch and see . . . . . . all of me.

When my sitter had a friend over, which was fine with my parents, I didn't rush up to play, 'Waterfalls'. I didn't want them to see me being totally immature, and having fun. So I'd come up after the tub was filled, and they seemed to be preoccupied with whatever they were talking about, while I undressed, with my back toward them, and quietly slip into and under the water, which was crystal clear and didn't hide a thing, but it felt like it did. Once under the water, I felt more comfortable, and all three of us talked - mostly about teachers and school - while my sitter soaped and washed me. It always felt good, but when there was another girl there - watching, I would get a boner, every time. This was nothing new to my sitter and me, and it never bothered me when I got a stiffy with just my sitter, but with company, I was a bit self conscious about it. I was generally OK until it was time to get out of the tub and get dried off. The more I tried to not think about 'It' so it would go away, the more it stayed hard.

Getting dried, she had me put my arms up while she towel dried under my arms and my sides, leaving my erection bouncing about in plane sight for all ro see. I had conflicting feelings - some embarrassment and some exhibitionism. I clearly remember 'Having Company' during my bath pretty much up till I didn't have a sitter anymore at age 14. At 14 I was in 9th grade - High School - and there were girls I rode the bus with, and passed in the hallway, who had seen me naked, getting a bath, with my little, early puberty, erection. Interestingly, those few girls were always nice to me, even though they were Juniors and Seniors, always saying hi to me and smiling - in a friendly way. That made me feel good. I had older girls who not only liked me, but talked to me, in public. That was a very big deal for a freshman boy, and it gave me a lot of confidence with girls my own age. I never had trouble talking to girls, or asking for dates.

Fo me, getting baths by the babysitter, and sometimes with her friend there, was one of the best parts of my growing up. I loved it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:26 10/02/13 Wed

Absolutely OK ! A preteen and even early teen boy is just that, a little boy. Here's the thing: boys who are regularly bathed by a female, almost always are better behaved in all areas of their lives; at home and school. Having a female bathing a boy regularly, gives him a sense of security and confidence in himself. It makes him feel loved and safe. Bathing is a very personal experience, and a boy, knowing that there are a number of females in his life who have had their gentle, loving hands all over his body, in his most private areas, even with erections, all with gentleness, and understanding, will feel that he doesn't ever have anything to fear. These boys rarely experience the awkwardness of talking to girls as they enter puberty, or the insecurity of their own body as they have to undress in the locker room.

Boys should be bathed by females, mom, older sister, babysitter, aunt, older cousin, grandma, etc., for as long as possible. Certainly two or three years into puberty; this time is particularly important as those are the years when a boy feels the most insecure, and most needs the acceptance, and approval of a loving female when he is most vulnerable - sitting naked in a tub with an erection under the water.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:54 10/02/13 Wed

Well, this thread is an eye-opener for me. I never thought about such an experience. Thanks for this thread; very interesting and informative.

MM

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:08:01 10/03/13 Thu

My babysitter when I was 9 was I think about 14 and she would bathe me. what embarrassed me was that she would let my little sister watch. We both got the idea that girls were suppose to babysit and my sister, a year younger started helping bathe me. This continued until I was 12. By then my sister was completely in charge.

[> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:06 10/03/13 Thu

My formative years were in the 1960s and I had two babysitters, Jessy and Mary, both older daughters of our neighbors , who sat me from ages 7 to 12 when my mom returned to work . I received bath each night and bare bottom spankings sometimes from both with mom's full blessings. For me this was a completely normal experience, not unusual at the time at all. I still have occasional contact with Mary.

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:22 10/03/13 Thu

I see nothing wrong with a older girl giving a 12-14 year old boy his bath. Girls are more mature. I knew a young woman who was 18 then and who had her next door neighbor babysit her 14 year old son. She would bath him and sometimes had her 12 year old sister for babysitting teaching. His mother also gave her permission to spank him but this was needed infrequently.
She and her sister had no problems with this boy and made sure he was well behaved and clean. Sometimes she let sister help no watch only. The girl enjoyed his nakedness and helping him wash and dry his body. His mother also let her friends watch her spank him when he was naughty. He is now a well-behaved young man.

Author:
Arthur
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:16 10/03/13 Thu

This is understandable for sure. It has been like that since time began I think, lol. Girls have a motherly instinct even at a young age. Also though for the younger girls there is a lot of curiosity, which also is natural and healthy I think anyway. I can remember when our sitter brought her younger sister along with her and her enthusiasm when it was our bath time. Luckily for me, I never bathed in front of her, but my brother did. I remember he was about 7 years old and our sitters young sister was about 11 or maybe almost 12 not sure. She was told by her sister to undress my brother and put him in the tub. I could tell even at my age she was very excited but also embarrassed at the same time it seemed, but she did get him undressed and into the tub staring constantly, lol, as you might assume. My brother being only 7 didn't seem to mind and his modesty was not an issue.

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:26 10/04/13 Fri

My brother and I were babysat for about 5 years starting when I was about 5 years old. My brother is a couple of years younger than me so he would of been about only 3. My mom and dad split at about that time and mom got a job working at night. She had a good friend who had a two daughters, I think at the time one was about 13 and the younger girl was 8 or so, can't remember exactly. Usually only the older girl would come over and watch us, mom worked to about 9 Pm so it wasn't really that late of a night. Even though she was only 13, to us she seemed like an authoritative figure.She would put us in the tub and made sure we got cleaned up. This continued for about 5 years until I was about 10 or so and my brother then was about 8. There were many times thought that she brought her younger sister along with her to help.This made me uncomfortable when it came to bath time because she was so much closer to my own age. Nevertheless, she did watch us while in the tub. My brother being younger really didn't care so much. Before I was about 9 I didn't care too much either and my modesty was no big deal, but when I reached about 9 -10, I insisted with my mom that I take my baths in private alone. My brother though continued being watched and bathed by the sitter and her sister at times until his 11-12. I really never thought about the eroticness of the situation, if there was even one, until I was about 13 or 14 and thought about those days with the girls watching us bath and undressing us. Especially seeing my little brother being undressed by the sitter in front of her sister. Both my brother and I have no ill effects from this except I myself look back upon it as being somewhat erotic.

Author:
Danny to Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:00 10/04/13 Fri

When you wanted to take private bathes was it because of modesty about being nude or shame that you were being given a bath at an older age? I was babysat from 5 years old until I was 12 by different teen girls in the neighborhood. I really didnt mind being nude in front of my sitters even as I got older. What I didn't like was being given a bath after about 10 years old, because I felt like I was old enough to wash myself. I really didnt want my friends to know that I was being given baths after I was 10. Most of the time I got to bathe myself, with just an inspection afterward which was ok with me. Like I said, I didnt care that my sitter saw me naked for the inspection, I just didnt want it getting out that she was giving me bathes

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
William (then "Billy")
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:13 10/04/13 Fri

My parents have always been very strict with me, as I am an only child. So when they went out to dinner one night they thought that I still needed a babysitter, even though I was 12 at the time, so I thought that it really wouldn't be that that bad. You know, I wouldn't pay attention to him and he wouldn't pay attention to me. Well when the babysitter arrived around 7:00 PM, I was a little surprised that it was an alright looking female, probably about 18-20 years old. I didn't think very much of it though, I just thought that it would be the same as a guy babysitter. The night went pretty good until I went to go take my bath, I took baths because my family hadn't had a working shower nozzle at that time. When I walked passed my babysitter, her name was Monica by the way, she asked me where I was going and I quickly responded that I was just going to take my bath, then then remarked that she would help me. I was in total shock and tried to convince her that I was capable of doing it myself but she insisted that it was her job. She instructed me to take off all my clothes and wait while she ran the water. I was mortified at this point but did as I was told, since I knew my parents would punish me if I disobeyed her. I got down to my underwear and stopped because I had begun puberty, and had pubic hair and all. She turned around and asked why I had stopped, I said I didn't know and she chuckled and said to continue, she then turned back around to continue with the water, shamefully I dropped by underwear and stood their with my hands over my "boyhood." Monica then turned around and instructed me to get in the tub. I did so and waited for her to leave but she did not, she just sat down watching me wash. I was really uncomfortable with it all and must have been blushing pretty bad. Then the worst possible thing that could have happened, happened. I got hard right in front of her, nothing I would do I thought, so I just continued. When I was done I said so, Monica then instructed me to get out of the tub. I did, still hard as a rock. It was probably the most embarrassing experience I ever had.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:55:09 10/04/13 Fri

i grew up in a small college town - both of my parents taught there. i was an only child. my parents rented one of the bedrooms and part of the "rent" was to babysit me a couple of nights each week. this included getting a bath. none of the girls stayed more than a school year, some less, so i got bathed by several different girls over the years. i was bathed until i was almost 12. after that, i could do it myself, but had to leave the door open so the babysitter (or my mom if she was home) could monitor what i was doing. my parents continued to rent the room even after i didn't need a babysitter - they just charged a little more for the room. i continued to leave the door open, though just becuase that's what i was used to.

Author:
Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:32 10/04/13 Fri

Not a babysitter, but I was bathed by Mom until I was around late 14, when she stopped I think because I had a growth spurt and rapidly got taller. Up until that point I was still very much a little boy and was happy to be treated as such. I loved the attention I got at bathtime and after about age 10 or so always had a warm gooey feeling inside while I lay in the water, letting Mom bathe me. I got a bath every weeknight and one on a Sunday evening. Saturday I was allowed to shower on my own.

The weeknight baths were the nicest, usually half an hour before my bedtime (9.30 for 10pm bedtime in my early teens). I would hear the water running and Mom would call me in. The hot water would be gushing from the faucet and filling the room with steamy warmth. While it was filling she would sit me on the long bench opposite the bath, and carefully unlace my sneakers or gently slide my boots off as applied. Already I'd start feeling cosy and loved inside. Then up on my feet for her to open my belt and slip my jeans and underpants off. Back on the bench, I would lift my legs and allow her to pull my jeans and undies off altogether, before my socks were peeled off. Finally it was on my feet again, arms up so she could slip my T-shirt off, and into the bath.

Mom always timed calling me in and undressing me to perfection, so that when I got into the bath the water was deep enough to cover me and keep me warm, but she could still let the faucets run for a few minutes before it was full. I loved this, feeling the freshest hot water spreading out around me, and would often roll over and turn round and plunge my head under the gushing water, soaking my hair and half the bath surround! Mom accepted the mess and my giggling with a grin and a rub of my wet hair before sitting me up and settling me down. She would start with my hair, shampooing it twice and rinsing with a large jug. Hair done, she would gently push me down until I was laying on my back with only my head above water. Often flicking my nose to make me giggle, Mom bathed me very gently with a large sponge and washcloth, taking the time to scrub my face and under my arms, then arms, hands and chest. My contentment and warm feeling of being loved would really be settling in now, my insides feeling all gooey as she sponged my tummy thoroughly. Even into my teens I loved this, and usually she would take the time to carefully clean out my tummybutton with the washcloth. My privates would be carefully washed, with the washcloth when I was younger, switching to the sponge when I was about ten. When I was about 12, she switched back to using the washcloth on my privates, washing them very carefully and gently but with more thoroughness than the sponge allowed. In my teens I began to react to this, but it didn't really embarrass me much. Legs and feet followed, with her working the washcloth between my toes as I laughed from the tickling.

Finally, I was turned onto my tummy and the process repeated down my back, bottom and legs. She would place her hand under my tummy and gently lift - I couldn't see, of course, but it was always while washing my bottom so I guessed it was to open out my buttocks a little. This done, it was back onto my back and then into a sitting position for a last rinse of my shoulders and chest, before Mom helped me out of the tub. Several thick fluffy towels would be ready to go, and Mom would carefully and methodically towel me dry, starting with my hair and working down to my toes. One large fluffy towel would be kept unused, and at the end, would be spread on the floor. Mom would have me lie down on my back on the towel while she opened the bottle of Johnsons baby oil. This was something she started doing when I was about 10 or so and had a patch of dry skin on my chest - it soon cleared up, but I loved the feel of it and shyly told her I "don't mind it", so it became a feature of my baths right to the end. She would pour a little pool of Johnsons onto my tummy, the cool oil sharp on my warm clean skin, before she gently worked it into my tummy and sides. It was such a nice feeling. While waiting for the oil to soak in, she would pick up the talcum powder and carefully talc my harder-to-dry bits to mop up the last of the bathwater - between my toes, between my legs, my tummybutton and my ears. Last of all, my ears would be gently cleaned inside with a cotton stick, and a Band Aid applied to any cuts or grazes she had noticed on my body. This done and with the Johnsons soaked in, I would be allowed to sit up.

The final part - which Mom always timed very well - was the dryer buzzing, usually just as she was finished on me. She would pop out and get my pajamas ("jammies". we called them, even in my teens) fresh from the dryer and lovely and warm. I would be dressed in my pajamas and then left alone to clean my teeth before going to my room, where Mom had my bed ready. I would be hugged, tucked in, kissed on the forehead and my light turned out...

In a sense Mom was a bit overbearing with my baths, but I genuinely loved every minute and was quite sad when it all stopped, even though I knew I was too old at 14/15. Mom could be a strict disciplinarian when she had to be but otherwise she and I were close. I never wanted for her affection but I felt so warm, happy, loved and adored during my baths in particular that 20 years later I still smile!

Author:
Mitt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:35 10/05/13 Sat

Ash, my mom gave me baths until I was 14 (elementary school). After that (high school) she checked on me in the bath from time-to-time. But until I graduated high school (about 18) she would exam me naked about twice a week to see that I had done a good cleaning. Sometimes I got an erection but she pretended not to notice or say anything about it. It was a family routine and I never objected.

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:46 10/05/13 Sat

I am now an adult. When I was young, until about 15-16, my mom would check to make sure I was clean after taking a bath. Modesty was never an issue then--boys did not need privacy the way girls did. As a result, I was sometimes seen by my younger sister and sometimes even by her girlfriends or by neighbor women who may have stopped to see my mom. As a result, I am not shy about my body and have no hangups that I know of.

Author:
Liz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:46 10/05/13 Sat

I have a cousin who is 15 yrs old.his mother still now bathing how. though she is bathing him inside the bathroom with closed doors, we can hear their conversation inside , as she orders him to remove the underwear..spread yr legs. sit down, bent donw. let me clean your willy ...just pull the skin etc. etc. is quite unusual for those hear from outside.it looks as if the boy has no objectioin in doing so. Moreover, sometimes she checked his wiping after N2! He is big boy and I can't imagine how his mother can check and perhaps wipe his butt! I ask my mom about it she smiling and tells something honey he is boy

Author:
To Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:40 10/05/13 Sat

was it so?

http://spankingart.org/images/f/fb/Full-Frontal.jpg

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Jeremy.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:18 10/07/13 Mon

No, my underpants never were checked in front witnesses but my behind was. Mom could tell me bent and open bottom cheecks by my hands for evaluation crack and anus despite presence of witnesses. It was the worse part of checking at least most humiliated.

Author:
Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:40:06 10/05/13 Sat

Hi Mitt,

Mom didn't feel the need to check on me after she stopped bathing me, she pretty much said "over to you" and let me get on with it. I'm not sure what caused her decision to stop, it wasn't my development as I'd been growing down there for nearly two years before she stopped. I too got a few erections but Mom explained that it was fine and she was pleased to see I was growing nicely. After that she didn't comment, but continued to wash my willy carefully, and examined it in detail roughly once a week. I think it must have been the sudden growth spurt either side of my 15th birthday that stopped my baths - I just got too big to lie down on the towel afterwards without overhanging it, too heavy for her to adjust my position in the bath, and my voice had started to break. Away from the bath I was becoming moodier and more independent and I guess, thinking about myself from her perspective, the small and giggly little boy who rolled around the bath and loved to be towelled dry and have a little baby oil rubbed into his skin disappeared pretty quickly. At the time I was aware my outlook was changing and thought it was her choice to stop...it probably was the right time, but I missed the hugs and love and attention during bathtime very quickly.

After my baths stopped completely at 15, she didn't examine me again, with one period as an exception. She explained I was to keep myself clean and that I knew how to do it, and that was that. The exception was when I was 17 and woke her one night - I had a serious tummyache, and my mind was in a panic as a friend at school had had appendicitis only a few months earlier. Mom took me back to bed, laid me on my back with my top pushed up and ruled out appendicitis as the pain was behind and below my tummybutton. After checking out my tummy for the usual problems all over and finding none, she asked me to lift my bottom off the bed for her. I did and she slipped my pajama pants down to my knees, then asked me to keep still and my arms out of the way, which I did. She gently but thoroughly examined my willy and balls to make sure there was no soreness or obvious problems causing my pain, but there wasn't. She commented that I wasn't keeping myself as clean down there as I'd been told to but otherwise was fine physically, and if the pain was still there tomorrow she would be taking me to the pediatrician to be checked. In the event it subsided over a few days and we decided I'd stretched a muscle or something.

Around a week later I'd showered, dressed and flopped out on my bed with my Game Boy when Mom came in. She asked if I was keeping myself clean properly now and I said yes. She asked if she could check and I shrugged and rolled onto my back as requested. I carried on playing my Game Boy while she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans, lifting my bottom for her as before. She spent a few minutes checking me carefully and I let her get on with it. Satisfied, she rebuckled my jeans and belt, retucked my T-shirt and did my zip. I glanced at her over the top of the Game Boy and she patted my tummy, said "Good boy Ashy, that's better", and left. Two weeks after that, she checked me again, this time as I sprawled in the back yard after I'd been swimming. I was more concerned that a neighbor would come through the gate but allowed her to have a look. This time she was much quicker and obviously satisfied I was doing better as she didn't check me again.

Mitt and Jeremy, did your moms ever find anything wrong when they checked you or was it just part of the routine?

Author:
Mitt to Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:33:37 10/05/13 Sat

Mitt and Jeremy, did your moms ever find anything wrong when they checked you or was it just part of the routine?

Well, Ash, it happened sometimes. Mom's checking was quick but complete. If she found something, she told me gently but firmly - little dirty behind ears, dirty elbows or heels, your willie must be washed better, your bottom isn't clean enough... I had to repair imperfection and show to mom again. It was part of routine, however, it was part of life. Of course, I had some embarrassment during checking in my 15-16, nevertheless I understood it's part of mom's responsibility and she has right do it.

Author:
Ash to Mitt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:36 10/05/13 Sat

Hi Mitt,

Well, I suppose each time your mom found something it was probably justification for her in checking you, if she went for some time without finding anything she may have stopped checking. I did wonder at the time if I could possibly maintain Mom's standards but since she didn't check from then on it turned out that I didn't have to worry about it. I was always hygienic but it FELT different somehow - my skin was so clean, soft and pink after Mom bathed me and I just couldn't be as thorough. I didn't bother with Johnsons oil either. The one time she did check me at 17 kind-of proved that I didn't clean well enough, but she was very thorough when she washed my willy and my bottom, and I found it surprisingly hard to do it myself. I never got called on my elbows and heels like you did, but I did get checked behind the ears regularly. That was about the only regular checking I did get in my late teens, along with my teeth, everything else was my responsibility. Interestingly Mom allowed me to brush my own teeth from about 11, but she did check the results from time to time. Obviously she trusted me to clean my own teeth well before she thought I could clean my body.

I did have in the back of my mind, when she checked me those times I was 17, if it was worth deliberately not cleaning myself properly in the hope of her taking over again, if only briefly. I really missed her bathing me in my mid and late teens. But I didn't have the courage to try it, and anyway I knew I was way too old then. I was too big and too grown-up and I never did it. Even if she had I knew it wouldn't have been the same anyway.

Author:
Mitt to Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:44 10/06/13 Sun

Ash, hi,
yes, mom inspected me until HS graduation when I was almost 18 already. After my about 15 I had little embarrassment but it was kind of "mom knows better". It was in intimaty always and after my 10 nobody knew about such my inspections (except cousin, who was inspected by my aunt - mom's sister - similarly). Inspection had long a few minutes only but mom checked all parts of my body without exception. It was standard ritual and I myself presented everything for mom's inspection.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Christopher to Mitt and Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:23 10/06/13 Sun

My Mum didn't wash me much after I was 12 but would always come and check to see if I got my penis clean beneath the foreskin. She would retract my foreskin all the way and check beneath it. I ALWAYS got an erection when she did that, if I didn't already have one when she came in. She didn't stop checking me until 14. I think the reason she stopped then was because the last time she checked me, I came in her hand. I had been stroking my penis to near orgasm just before she came in and so I came as soon as she retracted my foreskin. She said "Well, I guess everything is working properly." The was the last that she came in to check my penis. She would still come into the bathroom if I was showering or bathing and that would cause me to get an erection. I would see her looking at it, but she never touched it after that except one time to put some ointment on it when I had got it sore from jerk off too much. When she was putting the ointment on, I almost came and she apparently could sense it so she stopped and told me to put a little more ointment on it "after it calmed down some."

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Eugene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:20 10/06/13 Sun

As to when Mom stopped bathing me, is actually a hard question to answer. It all depends on what you consider bathing a person.

Mom bathed me and my brother together in this huge cast iron tub, up until I was about 9. Then my brother and I bathed seperately with mom in the bathroom, to supervise and shampoo our hair up to about age 12. From 12 on, I bathed unsupervised, with the occassional inspection from mom.

So,,,if you only count the years mom actually soaped me down, up to age 9, if you also count the time she supervised and shampooed hair, up to 12, if you then also count the time she did the occassional inspection, then up to about 14.

I don't think mom's ever want their boys to grow up, and bathing is one of those places mom's still see you as a little boy.

Author:
Gustav
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:46 10/05/13 Sat

I'm guy from Sweden and 23 now. I have been all my life astonished with the awful sensation of guilty and sin that these sick puritans put in the mind of the majority of the north-americans about nudity of boys in front of mothers and fathers. A normal son never could be ashamed to be nude in front of parents. That is a sick and abnormal feeling that only exists in the mind of north-americans ( usually of puritan descendancy ) and those troglodits of taleban countries and other ignorant fundamentalist that are, till today, in the dark ages of obscurantism. My mother used to bath me till the end of my teenage years. At that time, I was still uncircumcised and suffered of balanites ( irritation on the peniss head and internal foreskin) and not yet operated because the pediatrician thought that to achieve a perfect "low & tight" circumcision, taking of all the fforeskin ( in my particular case, almost 50% of all skin over the shaft ), necessary to resolve my chronic irritation on the glans, was indispensable the full growth of the penis around my 19 y.o., as was done later. Those assisted baths continued till my circumcision at 19,5 years of age. My mother who was a little obsessed with cleanness didn't have, I suppose today, the necessary confidence on me to do that washing perfectly.That usage never bothered me at all, even because, they gave me a very good sensation of pain relief, and, on the future, she or the nanny, did the same with my younger brother, who suffered of the same irritation, till his circumcision several years later, exactly as happened to me. That's why I wasn't surprised with the stories that many female babysitters have the custom to bath teen boys as I have read in many forums.I think that many of these cases happened due to penises with phymosis, uncircumcised irritated peniss, very excessive foreskins ( the called "elephant trunk" - my case ) and balanite ( inflammation of the glans and internal foreskin ) or even obsession of mothers with cleanness. Any way,I think that boys and even adult men never could be ashamed to be naked or take bath by their mothers if necessary.

Author:
Jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:56 10/06/13 Sun

At home I remember sharing a bath with my little brother upto age 15, by then he was 12. Usually my mum just washed him but on holiday we had quick baths everyday to wash the sand off, etc. To speed things up, my mum would treat us the same. She would wash him down from head to toe then I had to stand up while my mum put soap on a cloth for me. She then washed me the same, doing my front including my privates, then I turned round so she could do the back including my bottom. When I protested that I wanted to clean myself she said I was too slow, she only stopped when I was age 15. I remember getting an involuntary erection in the bath and that was the end of that.

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:03 10/06/13 Sun

I was bathed by my mom until i was about 13 or 14. she always left the door open when she did and my two sisters (one older, one younger) would always look in. after i started washing myself i had to leave the door open until my 16 so my mom (and sisters, of course) could look in on my progress. there were even a couple of time one of my sisters would have a friend over - the door still had to stay open.

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:26:34 10/05/13 Sat

I'm 17 now and I have been babysitting boys since I was 12. I often bathed them, and although they were frightened sometimes, they just had to get use to it. The most amazing time, was about 3 months ago. A boy, who was obviously a bully, was 12 years old, and was in need of a sitter for 2 days. I told my little sister who I was sitting for, and she told me how mean he had been over the last two years. He would slap her bottom, try to look down her top, then laugh and humiliate her. She was almost in tears telling me about it. Then it came to me, time for pay back. I told Tim that it was bath time, and he was to go upstairs and get ready for his bath. I followed him up the stairs, and you could tell he was turning red, as I had already told him I would be bathing him. He disrobed down to him shorts, and as I had already planned, in walked my sister. You could see the tears in his eyes as I reached down and pulled his shorts off, my sister steps in,,,you see they are in the same class. I allowed my sister to completely bath him, especially his hairless still front and bottom. It lasted at least a half hour. He could not help himself, crying like a baby. But you know, it was the last time he bullied my sister, as he knew I would invite her friends over the next time. My sister, well it was her first time to see a boy, and now he is owned by her.

Author:
Ms. Gertrude to Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:18 10/05/13 Sat

It is very wrong for boys to bully girls. I am glad you held that boy accountable and turned the tables on him. And he became a big crybaby! So pathetic.
Do you still babysit him? And does your sister and her friends help? I bet he is very obedient for you. :-)

Author:
Christina to Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:16 10/05/13 Sat

No, I don't babysit him more. His mother lost job and their family don't need sitter more. However, I see him often enough because - I was amazed - he and my sister (they are classmates, you know) are friends now! Sis told me he in no more bully for other girls too. I can't be sure but perhaps my method was good medicine for treatment naughty bully. Now he is polite normal boy

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:08 10/05/13 Sat

That's really wonderful. I wish more girls would stand up to bullying boys. I have often found that boys are not so tough when they are naked in front of girls.

Author:
Christina to Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:42 10/06/13 Sun

I accept, perhaps, it's rare case but Tim almost angel now.
I know my sister and her friends never tease him about past. Perhaps, this event did them more close. He is very polite with me too

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:54 10/07/13 Mon

I use nudity as punishment for my 15-year-old son. I believe it keeps the little egos in check and quite frankly its pretty entertaining for me as well. I will admit that I sometimes find some reason to have him strip down to nothing and stay that way for the night or even the weekend in front whoever is present. Its very empowering for me and embarrassing for him. But it WORKS ladies!!! I wish that more mothers would use this method with their son or any woman in authority. It's effective, funny and down right cute too. Sorry boys, Girls RULE!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:26:04 10/07/13 Mon

I was punished with nudity a lot when I was young. My mother found it very effective for me. But was deeply humiliating when I was younger.

The most common punishment for me was to undress in the living room, in front of my mother, who would be standing beside me holding a leather belt, and my sister (one year younger) and my female cousin (same age as me) sitting on the settee watching. Once I was undressed I had to stand naked with my hands on my head while I was lectured about what I had done wrong. Usually for about 10 minutes. I would get an erection every time. And the girls always giggled. My mother ignored it.
Then I had to turn around, bend over and grab my ankles. The girls got an excellent view. Then my ass got a sever beating from the belt. After it was finished I was to walk to my sister, and apologise for my behaviour which caused her to witness my punishment. The same for my cousin.(she was often over as her mother is a nurse, and her father had left when she was little). Then I had to thank my mother for my punishment. Then I was to stand in the corner naked for an hour. Then, depending on what I was being punished for, I could either get dressed, or I had to spend the evening naked. And if I tried to cover myself, I would be subjected to another belting.

My sister received all her punishments in the privacy of her bedroom. I was punished like this around once a week until I went college, about 18 years old.

And the older I got, the more well behaved I got. But then even minor offences caused me to get a belting. Things my sister continued to get away with. I remember once she broke a pot. My sister blamed me. I got a belting. And for trying to blame my sister, I was to remain naked for the night.

Humiliating times. But now I accepted it worked.

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:39 10/06/13 Sun

I was given baths by my mom, sister and the babysitter everytime I had a sitter up to age 13 or maybe 14 - don't remember exactly, but was up till I was getting into puberty. It was usually the same high school girl; she was 3 or 4 years older than me and she started when I was around 8; so she must have been 12 when she started. She lived two houses down the street.

Anyway, I never gave it a thought, only being 8, when we moved to that town and she started sitting for me, maybe once every week or two. I liked her and she liked me. We had a good time together, and consequently, I was never out to, "Give the sitter a difficult time."

Bath time was at 9. I'd be watching TV and she'd go up to run water in the tub. As soon as I heard the water running, I'd dash up to the bathroom, pull my clothes off quickly and jump in the tub. I really liked being in the tub with the water running - I liked all the bubbles etc. And I'd put my head under the running water spout to get my hair wet, and get it shampooed and rinsed under the spout just as the tub was full. It was like being under a waterfall. After that, it was just a regular bath - which I loved because of all the attention I was getting, plus, it just flat out felt good.

I was fine with the whole arrangement, and never gave it a thought as I got older. After all, she'd been giving me baths since I was 8 - there was nothing for me hide, and nothing she hadn't seen. I did get a little uncomfortable though, when she had a friend over for company. Her friends were just girl-friends from school, but one or two of them were only a year or two older than me. They never actually washed me, but they were in the bathroom sitting on the closed toiled lid so they could talk; and watch and see . . . . . . all of me.

When my sitter had a friend over, which was fine with my parents, I didn't rush up to play, 'Waterfalls'. I didn't want them to see me being totally immature, and having fun. So I'd come up after the tub was filled, and they seemed to be preoccupied with whatever they were talking about, while I undressed, with my back toward them, and quietly slip into and under the water, which was crystal clear and didn't hide a thing, but it felt like it did. Once under the water, I felt more comfortable, and all three of us talked - mostly about teachers and school - while my sitter soaped and washed me. It always felt good, but when there was another girl there - watching, I would get a boner, every time. This was nothing new to my sitter and me, and it never bothered me when I got a stiffy with just my sitter, but with company, I was a bit self conscious about it. I was generally OK until it was time to get out of the tub and get dried off. The more I tried to not think about 'It' so it would go away, the more it stayed hard.

Getting dried, she had me put my arms up while she towel dried under my arms and my sides, leaving my erection bouncing about in plane sight for all ro see. I had conflicting feelings - some embarrassment and some exhibitionism. I clearly remember 'Having Company' during my bath pretty much up till I didn't have a sitter anymore at age 14. At 14 I was in 9th grade - High School - and there were girls I rode the bus with, and passed in the hallway, who had seen me naked, getting a bath, with my little, early puberty, erection. Interestingly, those few girls were always nice to me, even though they were Juniors and Seniors, always saying hi to me and smiling - in a friendly way. That made me feel good. I had older girls who not only liked me, but talked to me, in public. That was a very big deal for a freshman boy, and it gave me a lot of confidence with girls my own age. I never had trouble talking to girls, or asking for dates.

Fo me, getting baths by the babysitter, and sometimes with her friend there, was one of the best parts of my growing up. I loved it.

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:33:16 10/07/13 Mon

I was bathed my mum till I was 13yrs.My sister was around too.I was feeling shy to be bathed by mum after 13yrs because I was getting some enlargement of my penis and appearing pubic hair but when I was too dirty my mother used to wash me till 16 yrs or so, but when my sister was away.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.