VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Mitt to Ash
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:09:44 10/06/13 Sun
In reply to: Ash to Mitt 's message, "Re: Bathed by babysitter" on 11:52:36 10/05/13 Sat

Ash, hi,
yes, mom inspected me until HS graduation when I was almost 18 already. After my about 15 I had little embarrassment but it was kind of "mom knows better". It was in intimaty always and after my 10 nobody knew about such my inspections (except cousin, who was inspected by my aunt - mom's sister - similarly). Inspection had long a few minutes only but mom checked all parts of my body without exception. It was standard ritual and I myself presented everything for mom's inspection.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Christopher to Mitt and Ash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:23 10/06/13 Sun

My Mum didn't wash me much after I was 12 but would always come and check to see if I got my penis clean beneath the foreskin. She would retract my foreskin all the way and check beneath it. I ALWAYS got an erection when she did that, if I didn't already have one when she came in. She didn't stop checking me until 14. I think the reason she stopped then was because the last time she checked me, I came in her hand. I had been stroking my penis to near orgasm just before she came in and so I came as soon as she retracted my foreskin. She said "Well, I guess everything is working properly." The was the last that she came in to check my penis. She would still come into the bathroom if I was showering or bathing and that would cause me to get an erection. I would see her looking at it, but she never touched it after that except one time to put some ointment on it when I had got it sore from jerk off too much. When she was putting the ointment on, I almost came and she apparently could sense it so she stopped and told me to put a little more ointment on it "after it calmed down some."

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Bathed by babysitter

Author:
Eugene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:20 10/06/13 Sun

As to when Mom stopped bathing me, is actually a hard question to answer. It all depends on what you consider bathing a person.

Mom bathed me and my brother together in this huge cast iron tub, up until I was about 9. Then my brother and I bathed seperately with mom in the bathroom, to supervise and shampoo our hair up to about age 12. From 12 on, I bathed unsupervised, with the occassional inspection from mom.

So,,,if you only count the years mom actually soaped me down, up to age 9, if you also count the time she supervised and shampooed hair, up to 12, if you then also count the time she did the occassional inspection, then up to about 14.

I don't think mom's ever want their boys to grow up, and bathing is one of those places mom's still see you as a little boy.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.