VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Observations on discipline by spanking

Author:
Dereck
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:50:08 10/30/13 Wed
In reply to: Cheryl 's message, "Observations on discipline by spanking" on 05:27:40 10/28/13 Mon

I was married at 18 because I have done my 17yo girlfriend pregnant. Despite of my new status Mom spanked me for sins until my 20. He was strict woman and never hesistated to spank my bare behind in front my mother-in-law, my wife and her younger sister. It was great humiliation for me but about monthly - sometimes more often- all family could see me almost naked getting Mom's leather belt. I cried, begged, and squirmed as little boy but Mom stopped only when my behind was dark-red. Moreover, after spanking I had to have corner time as snotty boy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Observations on discipline by spanking

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:36 10/30/13 Wed

I was regularly caned naked by my Mom till the age of seventeen.My sister was one yr younger but never spanked.She was given full authority to watch and inform our Mom about my misbehaviour, which often resulted in my naked whiping or caning.To add my humiliation my sis always invite her friends to witness my spanking.Once my cousin sister came to stay with us for few days. I was 16 then. It was sat day,as usual my caning was due.I wanted to avoid it in presence of my beautiful cousin.But my sis informed her about my regular punishment.After supper my sis told Mom about my weekly ofences. Our Mom told my cousin sis about importance of cane for boys."boys understand the language of cane, they are not like girls"Soon Iwas in my bday dress Mom was making red lines on my bare to discipline me,Suddenly I lost control of my sphincter and to great amusement of my sisters there was a stream going out of my front.Mom was really angry My whipping was more severe and I had to clean the floor afterward naked still."This way boys are treated" Mom was telling my cousin sister who had witness first time naked punishment of a boy!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.