VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Curious George
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:47:39 11/05/13 Tue

Do any Moms out there enjoy spanking their teenage sons?
Do you actually enjoy pulling down their pants and briefs
and spanking their bare tushes until they turn bright red?
Do you ever spank your sons even though they don't deserve
it? Do you get a thrill from swatting their bare
fannies while they kick their legs and beg for you to stop,
promising they'll behave? What instrument do you prefer,
hand,paddle,belt,switch, etc.
Thank you for your honest answers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:32 11/06/13 Wed

I have son,20 years old, and two daughter,18.
They are punished bare bottomed,sometimes naked,but essentially in private. I use double leather belt.
However,if they misbehave together,the misbehaving ones will be punished together too; if I have to give a more severe punishment,making him/her being punished bare bottomed or naked in front of the family could be useful,and there is less risk of injury than adding more and more strokes. Shame is important part of punishment.
I've had to punish my son in front of her girlfriend and my 18y.o. daughter in front of her boyfriend,too;these spankings was really effective;the pain on their asses was nothing compared to the shame to being spanked naked in front of their loved ones,and they never repeat the same misbaheviour.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:02 11/06/13 Wed

My daughters are twins. They aren't identical but get punishment together often enough

Author:
markiee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:23 11/07/13 Thu

The summer between High School and College my mom came home early and caught me smoking in the yard. She dragged me into the kitchen turned a kitchen chair around sat down and in one quick motion pulled down my swimsuit and over her knee I went. About five minutes later my girlfriend walks in (we were going to her friends house for a pool party) and my mom asked to see one of her leather sandals as she proceeded to paddle me with it. My mom let me go to the pool party and my girlfriend and I got into an argument at the party. She apologized to the host telling her we were leaving. Halfway home she pulled off the road and onto a fire road in the woods. She told me to get out and she pulled me over to a log sat down and like my mom pulled my suit down and over her knee I went. She lectured me as she spanked and told me if I didn't cooperate she would tell everyone I still got spanked at home. I got a lot of spankings from her that summer.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Jackie to Markiee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:47 11/08/13 Fri

If you really need in strict discipline, despite of your age, and deserve punishment, your girlfriend makes good work.

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:21 11/11/13 Mon

I confess that I get a bit of a satifaction from giving my stepson a good hard spanking on his bare bum. He has a perfect boy bum and is a very attractive lad in general, but like many teenagers he can be pretty sullen, rude and disobedient and horribly lazy. I have to repeat myself constantly to get him to do anything I ask of him, and he can be pretty smart mouthed as well. I ask him the rhetorical question "Do you want me to smack your bare bottom?" He typically answers "No!" very brattishly with attitude. "Well you're going to the right way to getting exactly that if you don't start doing as you're told!" On and on it goes, around in circles until I finally decide I've had enough, and then begins the drama of getting his pants down.
When I finally have him across my thighs in position I get a glow of satisfaction as place my hand on his bare cheeks and give them a bit of a stroke and make them judder a little as he anticipates when it's going to begin. When I do start I begin at a good even pace and smack harder and faster as I go.
He is 13 and I don't use anything like a hairbrush or slipper because it just isn't necessary. I can and do smack hard and build to a flurry of smacks until he is wailing and yelling away. When I smack he knows he has been dealt with.

Author:
MichelleV
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:18 12/31/13 Tue

Do you employ cornertime after the punishment?
You stated that there is drama regarding his pants removal. Is he spanked on the bare or on undies. What resolves the drama. I suggest cornertime before and after punishment. The longer he takes to remove his pants and underwear, the longer the cornertime and the closer to the living room it will be served.
Also is the boy's father involved in the discipline?

Author:
markiee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:59 01/16/14 Thu

On my 50th birthday my wife, mother-in-law and I went out to dinner. When we got home we had cake and my mil left. As the door closed, my wife started undressing me and pulling me into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned me over her knee for my b'day spanking in my birthday suit. Just as my spanking began the front door opened and in walked my mother-in-law. She stopped in her tracks when she took in the scene before her. What's going on here, she asked? Oh, hi mom, we thought you left. I forgot my car keys, and now I'm glad I did. Markiee, this is a whole different side of you that I haven't seen before. Ha! Ha! Honey, when your done with him, can I wish him a happy birthday too? Sure mom. WHAT!!!!!! Hush, you be quiet. It's too late now, she's already seen you, and now knows I spank you.
My mother-in-law then changed places with my wife and proceeded to give me the most embarrassing and humiliating spanking of my life as a 75 year old woman was able to hand spank me to tears with just her big farm woman hand. Now I am spanked by both of then whenever they think I need it, like on their birthdays and our anniversary.

Author:
Mother's discipline
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:48:28 12/10/13 Tue

http://w.boyzbeingboyz.com/gallery91.php?page=13&layout=bc

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:27 12/12/13 Thu

Both my lads, son and step-son, 18 and 19, are spanked by me so still when they deserve punishment. However, I use hairbrush because their behinds are too big and firm for hand spanking.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:53 12/12/13 Thu

April, the question for this topic isn't whether you spank your charges or not, but whether you enjoy doing so.

No judgment, just the question. Is disciplining the boys a chore, a necessary task, or do you get some enjoyment from it and if so, what kind of enjoyment?

I didn't spank my step-kids, but I greatly enjoy giving and receiving adult sexual spankings.

MM

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:53 12/12/13 Thu

Well, I have no any enjoyment when spank my lads. It's my mother duty and I ought to do it because I'm growing them alone

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:41 12/13/13 Fri

Thanks, April, for your answer. I thought that's what you'd say.

MM

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:32 12/20/13 Fri

My mother used to bath me, and spank me naked, until I was 14. Though I fournd this embarrasing it had a sexual signicance for me, but not one I showed. Until -- when I was 13 I said to her ""Why do your always requests me naked when you punish me- none of my friends get spanked naked?" She said "Perhaps they don't like you to know, but that boy Lawrence who comes to tea is. His mother and I often talk about you two naughty boys and she says she loves stripping him naked for all his spankings, just like me".

That was while she was soaping me nude in the bath. I couldn't hep finfing this sexy, and she said "Why is your dicky sticking up?" Drooping I said "I dunno" - but of course I did.

I feel both my mother and Lawrence's mother found sexual pleasure in dealing with us like that.

Author:
Rania
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:46 12/20/13 Fri

Of course, boys should not be kept naked all the time at home.only for special occasions they should be kept naked like when they are punished severely.rule is very simple to educate a male 12-18 y old.1.in charge to order boys to strip naked or took off all his clothes by himself herself.2 made him naked for at least 3 hours or for the whole day.4.order him to do naked ear holding kneel down in front of all relatives .nude in front of female give boys shame and help them to obey more and also help them to discipline. so boys should be totally nude for their punishment.mother have to perform this duty to help and educate their child.i knew a boy whos stepmother made her 16yo stepson completely naked and made him stand in front of her elder stepsiter for 1 hour.she inspect her stepson during bathing for hygiene.she used to keep her stepson naked all through the day and said if act like a child u should be treated like a child.and little boys do not wear cloths so we will keep u naked for the rest of the day as a punishment.this shame teach the boy not to do any mistakes.also keeping them naked help boys to get rid of shyness timidity .

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:11 12/22/13 Sun

I'm a mother of 3 - 2 boys ages 15 and 12, and a girl who's 10. The truth is that, on the very rare occasions that I need to spank them, I do find that I enjoy it. Especially with my oldest, Tommy, who can be so rude and insolent. Having him reduced to a crying, red-faced, snot-nosed little boy over my lap is very satisfying. Also, the feel of his plump naked bottom, watching his cheeks jiggle as I smack them with my open palm, knowing how these parts of him which are so private are totally in my control... I have to confess I enjoy this.

Author:
Marzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:04 12/22/13 Sun

I also admit I enjoy seeing my teen boy cousins get their bare bottoms spanked! Does your daughter get to watch her brothers' spankings?

Marzi

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:33 12/22/13 Sun

Of course, yes. Her presence increase level punishment for Tommy, although, for younger, Teddy, sister's watching isn't big deal yet. I think, for her it's useful too. In my own childhood, I myself was witness of brothers and cousins spankings often enough.

Author:
Michelle V
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:19 12/31/13 Tue

It sounds like you are doing a great job with disciplining Tommy. Could you describe his punishment and your daughter's role in that punishment. I believe that it may benefit other forum members.

Author:
Brucie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:37 01/15/14 Wed

I'm so glad that good old-fashioned, over-the-knee, bare bottom spankings are part of your mothering regimen, Susan. I don't think you said, but I'm assuming you do the pulling down of your children's pants. Especially with a boy of Tommy's age, the shame of having his mother take down his trousers and his underpants for a good, sound spanking on his bare bottom is a huge part of every spanking's effectiveness.

There's also no reason on earth why you shouldn't be enjoying painting a hot, stinging, rosy red blush over every quivering inch of barenaked bum flesh turned up on your lap. More power to you, Mom!

Author:
Helen (wink i think)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:06 01/23/14 Thu

Hi Marzi and Susan, Helen here like to email please.

Helen

[> [> Subject: To Susan and Marzi

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:13 12/22/13 Sun

Susan,
So would you say your pleasure comes from dishing out just desserts and is devoid of an sexual connotation?

Marzi,
I can't imagine you not enjoying such a sight, but that's way different from Patrick suspects of a couple of moms.

MM

[> [> [> Subject: Re: To Susan and Marzi

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:56 12/23/13 Mon

I have no any sexual connotation when spank my boys! They are my sons! However, older, Tommy, now is in "age of disobedience" and I really have pleasure that can keep naughty and rude (according to his age!) kid in borders of discipline. His shame is part of punishment. I never feel embarrassment when I'm seeing or touching any part of his body. He was "created" by me ( and, I accept it, his father) and, when he lives in our home, his bottom is "mom's bottomm" for getting deserve punishments. My mother and aunt spanked brothers and cousins until their 18-19 and, now, I see it was wise decision and right method.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Susan and Marzi

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:37 12/23/13 Mon

Thanks for your response, Susan. Your explanation was complete and clear.

MM

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Susan and Marzi

Author:
Marzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:29 12/23/13 Mon

I find it cute and funny when the boys are bared and spanked in front of me. I like how they think they are so "tough/macho" but when their undies are coming down they are red-faced scardy cats!
I like how they HATE being spanked with me watching and even tho I feel a tiny bit sorry for them once their behinds are blazing and they are bawling like babies I think it teaches them a lesson.
And I admit it's super when they dance around after!

M

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Susan and Marzi

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:12:31 12/28/13 Sat

at the risk of repeating myself - you are doing the right thing and you should feel sexy about administering punishment to your sons and I think you should dress accordingly, like I do, when administering punishment to my son. Joan

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:08:32 12/28/13 Sat

And so do I - I can think of nothing better than have my son over my lap and to spank his vibrating bubble butt into submission - he is all apologetic afterwards and I show him the love I have for him in a physical sense. Joan

Author:
Michelle (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:10 12/31/13 Tue

Joan: please give detail regarding your punishment and apology session with your son. If you wish you could discuss it in e-mail. I messaged you earlier. I am a mother as well, and my children must fully "apologize" in order for their punishment and cornertime to end.

Author:
helen (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:57 01/23/14 Thu

Hi Helen here I am a mum in England, glad to find this site would like to chat or email with other Mums or Dads.

Regards Helen

Author:
Jeffrey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:29 12/23/13 Mon

to whom ever wrote about mom enjoy spanking bare butt for teens -In the 60's spankings were common for me, my brothers, and my friends. it was a rural area and spanking/paddling was common and always on the bare butt---whoever was present---For some guys including myself and brothers and male classamtes--it was totally normal to get your bare butt paddled by your mom till older teen yrs- I got until 17+--some my friends got untill 19---You were glad mom gave you the paddling rather than dad----There was no embarrasment factor for us--as mom had done it always and she was the boss of the house---baring your butt so mom could paddle you was part of life in the era and time i grew up--It was not an embarrassment---You just dreaded it cause it hurt!

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:29 12/23/13 Mon

Background and beliefs play a large part in my experience. My parents are fundamentalists and both believe that spanking their sons is the just way. My mother sent us outside for a switch (weather permitting, otherwise it was the paddle) and my dad would use his belt or the paddle. Both demanded that we take our pants and underwear off. Both spanked us on the spot and until such time as we left home. My brother and I have graduated college and now live on our own. My youngest brother is twenty and still lives at home and is still spanked by both my parents.

I must admit, it is a treat watching him getting a damn good hiding, especially now that I am past that age. Man does he ever get red in the face when taking his boxers off. And yes, he is always crying by the time they are done spanking him. Heck, on rare occasions, well once that I am aware of, he is even crying before he is spanked. That would have been a few months ago, on a nice summer day, after he had already taken his jeans and shorts off in preparation for his spanking, he kept on whining to my mom until she got real quiet and in a voice that scared even me, demanded that he go out back and cut her a switch. The ultimate pain is the switch, trust me on that.

My brother, he was literally crying as he begged her not to make him go out back like this, in only his T-shirt. And this was a first, as no one had ever been sent out back before without at least his underwear on. My mom, she was unmoved. Stricken might best describe his expression as he went outside. Slinking out the backdoor, creeping forward like a burglar on the lookout for anyone in sight. Then running from one tree to the next, frantically searching for a switch that mom would accept, before finding one and cutting it and running back into the house at a speed that would have been a world's record, had it been timed. This while literally sweating in fear, the fear that a neighbor might come out back and witness this sight for themselves.

Wonder what it says about me that while I was watching this, with this huge grin plastered on my face, I was hoping that one of the new neighbor kids, a girl about sixteen, a boy about fourteen, would walk out and see this sight for themselves. Can you imagine their looks, much less their pointed questions, or best of all, my brother's horrified reaction?

This has not happened, at least not yet. But one can hope, can they not. In the mean time, I do have day dreams of this fantasy coming to life. A day dream that I am working on turning into reality. Such as dropping subtle clues, and hopefully foreshadowing my mom, like when shrugging my shoulders and going, Dang mom. Don't know what you did different, but he sure got the message this time. Or enlisting my older brother, who also comment upon, then complemented her on, the dramatic improvement in his behavior. In both cases mom beamed, then afterwards, you could see her thinking, before smiling as the answer to her unspoken question came to her.

Author:
Kevin (mom and man who rented room)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:20 02/07/14 Fri

My mom paddled my abre butt til--I am sure 16+ not often but it did happen. One of the alst times when she paddled me in the kitchen I made the mistake of saying it did not hurt----She rented rooms to single guys who also ate their meals with us--When I said it did not hurt--she at once called a young guy who roomed with us--I was bared over her knee and he just walked into the kitchen and took over paddling my bare butt as if it were not an odd request--He paddled my bare butt and it hurt---When he was done he just walked out but of course we did see him at meals etc--and for a while I was embarrassed as he had paddled my bare butt and I was 16---It did not phase him or mom!

Author:
JamesK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:16 12/31/13 Tue

Kevin, what age was your last spanking from your Mom and what age was your other brothers last spanking? How often were you boys spanked in the ages of Jr High 12-16 and were they all out in the open spankings no matter who was there with pants and boxers removed?

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:49 01/02/14 Thu

My elder brother and me were spanked until about 19 when we left home. Younger brother, as I have told already, in his 20 lives with parents and is spanked yet. Really, in age 12-16 we all were spanked often enough even almost weekly. Parents always spanked us - and spank younger now -
with pants and underpants off whoever was present

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:24 12/23/13 Mon

One wonders, being that we are now in the 21st Century, if a sixteen year old boy should still be getting spanked. If you find yourself agreeing that there are times when a spanking is age appropriate then ask yourself this question: if the boy is to be spanked, is being spanked on his bare bottom within the realm of acceptability, or is that an antiquated idea from an era gone by. Finally, let me add this to the equation: if you have answered in the affirmative all that has been proposed so far, should any teenage boy, even one who is still subject to being spanked, be spanked by his mother, or even in front of her, for that matter.

The reason I ask is that I was over at my cousin's house last week and their sixteen year old son, my nephew Scott, was acting up, throwing a teenage fit because he had been told chores were to be done before he could go out and run around. Finally he pushed his father just a little too far, and it was on. David, Scott's dad, told him, in his deepest voice that he had been warned what would happen if he kept this up. Talk about a sudden change in attitude. All of a sudden Scott went very quiet and what words he used were polite, as in sir, and said with a real tone of respect.

David simply grabbed him by the arm and led him to the closest chair, telling Scott he should have been acting and talking like this all along. Got to admit, Scott sure was agreeing with his father. Well, that and begging for a second chance. Not to mention he was looking at me and turning all sorts of red before turning back to his father and, in a voice that was as urgent as it was strained, kept repeating the same two statements over and over again. That he was sorry.....and "please dad, don't!"

Sitting down in a chair, and in this accentuated voice, David slowly told Scott to zip-it-up. He had brought this on himself. Then, without warning, reached out and undid the boy's jeans and in one swift movement pulled his jeans down until they were bunched at his ankles. You could tell this greatly embarrassed the boy, he was all sorts of weird sounds. At that point David looked at his son and briefly told Scott that I knew that he was spanked, and that he had all but 'asked' for a spanking, so if being spanked bothered him all that much, he should have considered this before throwing his fit.

Scott might have been red before, now he was turning shades of bright pink. His dad, again without warning, placed his hands on Scott's underwear and with an ease of movement that spoke of practice, lots of practice, simply pulled out, just enough, then down. First revealing a healthy and normal teenage package, before taking notice of long limbs that were still forming. Soft hairs on his calves, the beginning traces of hair on his thighs. Scott's face looked hot to the touch and I noticed his eyes were now staring down, straight down.

A few quick if stern sentences, that was the extent of Scott's lecture before David told him to get over his knee. To say Scott looked very small and very humble is an understatement. And he answered not in words, but with a giant gulp that left his Adam's apple bobbing. I had expected this to be an awkward moment. After all, Scott was really shooting up and getting close to his father's height. However, Scott was over his father's knee in one smooth motion. So smooth and quick, had I blinked, I might have missed the process.

I hadn't seen Scott spanked in a number of years, he was prepubescent the last time I had witnessed him being punished, so I sure was surprised when David started to spank him with just his hand. Even so, David's hand on bared skin was making quite the impact. Loud sounds that left faint hand prints behind when he raised his hand back up. Also David was taking his time. There was no rush or flurry as I had expected, instead it was just one very hard smack followed by another. Smacks that were as steady and rhythmic as an old clock ticking off time.

One hand smack followed by another, followed by yet another, and just when it was reaching the point where I thought David was wasting our time, Scott began to react. Sound came first. Small "ughs" that were faint. Small sounds that soon gave way to swaying as the boy was now reacting to the heat David was slowly building. Next came the signs I had expected much earlier, where Scott was all motion across his father's lap and sound gave way to words as Scott humbly pleaded his father to stop spanking him. Soft pleas that sounded so childish that, had I closed my eyes, Scott could have been ten again.

Amazing how quickly a boy goes from soft and humble words to loud and heartfelt begging. Or at least Scott sure did. I guess all of his willpower had gone into remaining quiet and once the point was reached that he had no choice but to verbalize, there was no internal wall left to hold it back, so the words came rushing out in a torrent. Words such as, "Please dad! Gawd, I am sorry!" followed by deep chokes, before spitting out, "I said I am sorry! I will watch my mouth dad. I swear!" David had no reaction other than to keep on swatting, slowly and methodically.

The point was reached where Scott was unable to control himself. He was now screeching at the top of his lungs and had thrown his hand back to cover. Scary how easily David pinned his son's arm against the small of his back. Just as surprising, to me anyway, was the way David seemingly knew exactly when Scott was going to throw his hand back. David's hand was ready and waiting, much like a catcher snagging a throw then tagging out the runner, that is all the thought that went into David grasping his son's arm out of the air and laying it against his back.

Scott suddenly let out with this huge yell, his last stand before moist and broken words gave way to true tears. Words to all tears in the time it takes one to snap their fingers. As soon as the true tears came, so did the change in his body language. One last buck, one that left him laid out parallel over his father's knee, before slumping. All but burying his face into the floor and crying. Nothing more, nothing less, just crying. Loudly and deeply. A few minutes later and David stopped with the swats.

It was while David was giving Scott time over his knee to let the tears out, that a slow dawning of realization came over me. My cousin Deena, Scott's mom, had never left the room. I suddenly felt slightly flushed, as if all embarrassed for Scott. Instinctively knowing had that been me at fifteen, I would have been struck dumb in shame. Glancing her way, I was taken aback by how at ease she looked. As if this was nothing more than watching one of her afternoon soap operas. Combine this with the fact that Scott had never focused his attention on her and it stated that his mom seeing him bare, much less spanked, was nothing new for either of them. Now that, that surprised me.

Watching as David helped Scott up and to his feet I couldn't help but to feel the small smile tugging at my lips. There is something 'cute' in the way a spanked teenage boy sways when first to his feet. It is the same kind of smile one uses when witnessing a child taking his first steps. Of course the moment balance is re-established the teenager becomes a virtual whirlwind. Scott was no different. Lots of rubbing with small jumps and dance steps back and forth. How Scott could see to move like this, much less through wet eyes, is beyond me.

Finally David told him to come here and Scott all but ran the few steps between him and his father, until he was standing in front of him, all but attention, as he continued to rub his bottom. Normal enough that, but all that rubbing, even while at attention, and the way Scott's stuff was swinging back and forth was eye catching. Even flopping up and down as he rose onto his toes, then fell back onto his heels. I was stunned that he wasn't more flush with shame. His mom was sitting to David's side and had a bird's eye view of this show. So no way Scott wasn't aware of this fact. Yet neither acted as if this was any big deal.

David gave Scott a brief lecture, then told the sobbing boy to get into the corner, and to stay there until he was allowed out. Turning Scott around David gave him one very hard smack on his bottom, saying, "And I want you to think about your behavior while in that corner. Understand me?"

Scott sure did. Or so I assumed, as he all but screamed out "Yes sir." in response, before darting to the wall and leaning against it. Amazing how even a teenager takes on the look of a small boy when hugging the corner.

No way of knowing just how embarrassed or aware Scott had been of me witnessing his spanking, but the occasional small sound of caught protest said he sure was aware of the conversation occurring at the table. Once Scott was in the corner I had broached the subject of teenagers and discipline and spankings in general. The first part of the conversation went as expected. In other words, Scott is still spanked, and spanked with regularity. Or as Deena so bluntly phrased it, "If Scott ever goes for a month without being spanked, that'll be the first time in his life."

While it was no longer a surprise, finding out that my cousin still spanks and punishes Scott with regularity herself, the manner in which she does so brought forth small flutters of self aware horror from the corner. And never more so then when Deena went on to tell me how just last week Scott had found himself bared and over her knee and soundly spanked with her hairbrush. Seems the boy had copped an attitude with her and had been warned to watch it, or else. One more warning was given and when that didn't work she had Scott strip down to his birthday suit. Deena all but laughed at my wide eyed expression before going on to state, "Sure he was embarrassed, but no more than I was by the way he was talking to me. Then rhetorically asked, "Do you know how messy it gets washing a boy's mouth out." Before dryly adding, "Besides, he was going to be bared for his spanking anyway, so what's the big deal." How do you argue with that logic. Still, I wasn't sure how to react to that visual of a teenage boy naked and leaning over the kitchen sink as his mother holds onto his ear, forcing him to stay in place, while she washes his mouth out. All of this to be followed by a sound bare bottom spanking, over her knee no less.

The more we talked, the more I found myself asking many of the same questions I asked you at the beginning. Such as was she correct in doing so, or should she have waited until her husband got home and let him handle the situation. Or if she is going to spank her son, isn't he at the age where maybe he should be bending over a chair or something instead of going over her knee. And considering his level of maturity, maybe he should be keeping his underwear on when his mother is present, even more so if he is to be spanked by her.

Towards the end of our conversation I found out that in their household any time Scott is spanked, it is always followed by corner time. Period. While I have no qualms in using the corner as a punishment, especially in lieu of a spanking, I am torn on the idea of putting a teenager in the corner without at least letting him pull his pants up first. It seemed to me, or did that day anyway, that the corner is the most childish of punishments and should only be used on a teenager when a point absolutely has to be made. For example, he was drinking and driving. I found myself thinking that in my household, should I ever have a kid, (and if I do, that will be after I turn thirty) he will know that he is subject to being spanked for as long as he lives under my roof. And damn right I will spank him bare. However, all of his spankings will be private affairs between me and him. Alone and in his room.

I brought a couple of these questions up to David and Deena and they both acted as if I was the one who wasn't thinking clearly. Their opinion was that if Scott needs a spanking, it needs to be done then, there and on the spot, none of this 'waiting for your father to get home' business. David especially was against the 'wait for your father to get home' nonsense, as he put it. Asking me why, if Scott has two adult parents, only he should have to play the heavy. Ok, the man does have a point there.

Our last topic was spanking Scott in front of others. I was told that only happens in front of family and close friends and that if Scott didn't want this to occur, all he has to do is act accordingly. That the embarrassment of being spanked in front of others is no more of an embarrassment to him, than the embarrassment they feel when he is acting up in front of others. Such as his teenage fit in front of me today.

Also Deena and David admitted that they made no secret of the fact that they spanked Scott and while true, less than a handful of his friends had actually seen him spanked, it was a safe bet that all of his friends, at one time or another, had heard them threatening him with it, and that only an idiot wouldn't know they were serious when threatening.

Eventually a very red faced Scott was called out of the corner and given a short but stern lecture before being allowed to pull his pants back up. Pants that he pulled up quickly. Very quickly. What got me thinking though was his behavior for the rest of the day. Instead of sulking or pouting, like I surely would have at that age, he was as polite and well mannered a young man as you would ever want to meet. Leaving me to ponder this question, one which I have still haven't answered to my satisfaction:

Are Scott's parents correct in disciplining him this way, or could have the same results been achieved using different methods.

Author:
Ronald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:08 12/23/13 Mon

lived with my aunt until I turned 18 and left for a job where I live now, she was a real piece of work that one yes she spanked me, bare bottom. In fact I was allowed to wear a T-shirt but that was all one I "reported for my discipline" I thought of just leaving but I have nowhere else to go to live, anyway she would not put me over her lap because I was so much bigger than her but I had to stand "at attention" with my hands at my side and just take the wooden paddling. She never hit too hard, but as you can expect would happen because it's only natural I would get erect during the spankings and she wouldn't stop until I was fully hard, and the foreskin had pulled itself back on its own accord I wasn't allowed to touch it to do that or anything. She would say "okay it looks like you had enough and learned your lesson" and then I was allowed to stand "at ease" which means with your feet apart and your hands like behind your back, until my erection faded. Then I was allowed to go get dressed and that was the end of it until next time

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:09 01/12/14 Sun

I spank my son (15) and stepson (13) when they need it, and I find that holding their genitals is the perfect way to show them who is in control, and is also the perfect way to keep them from fidgeting around. It also helps to protect their little balls from damage when spanking his buttocks. I am not against spanking a boy's balls as a punishment, but one must be careful when doing that, to prevent unnecessary pain or damage. I find a slight fling to a boy's balls is more than enough to punish him and send home the message that his behavior is wrong and will not be tolerated. Some say this is wrong, but I do not agree with them. While my boys live in my house, they go by my rules, and technically, everything of theirs, including their boy parts, are mine. The mother (or stepmother) should have the final say in how a boy is punished, and if she determines that a boy's genitals are to be exposed and/or spanked, it is her prerogative. Again, like anything else, she should not cause permanent damage or excessive pain, but aside from that, no one has the right to tell her how to punish her boys.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:45 01/12/14 Sun

Yes, I'm sure that's all just a natural part of the spanking process, Margaret. Even while standing, my sitter would sometimes take down my pants and just naturally give spanks to both back and front targets...especially if I had been mean or rude to girls. You seem to have a handle on things.

Author:
Alicia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:57 01/16/14 Thu

The precious little penis and balls make a very good handle! When boy is over lap, pulling from below keeps boys in place over knee, plus very easy to feel if the boy get "excited"

Author:
Liz to Alicia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:45 02/06/14 Thu

Why I need feel son "excited" during spanking? He is 15 and his penis is hard almost every morning - usual thing.
Pillow on the lap and he gets spanking without problems. If pillow is wet after punishment - in laundry bag.

Author:
Kara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:29 01/16/14 Thu

oh my mom loves spanking my brothers. On almost every week end my teenage brothers are caned naked for their offenses during the week, sometimes it will be a maintenance spanking, tehy are also kept naked whenever their home cause it reminds them to behave. Everytime they come home from school they are expected to strip naked and stay like that. I cannot wait for weekends to enjoy their spankings. My 15 year old cousin has been seeing it recently, it makes the discipline more effective and its the ultimate pleasure for her.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:44 02/02/14 Sun

Not being a mom, I suppose I should just move on, but having seen too many people who enjoyed spanking others of either gender I never trusted myself with spanking my children.
When they were very young I'd smack them for cause with the back of my hand on a bare arm or exposed thigh when needed and they all seemed to be very well behaved kids. Other forms of discipline worked and I simply didn't need to use the kind of physical spankings and humiliating exposure discipline that was the norm when I grew up.
But my sister did spank her children and quite often I was present during the punishment ceremony.
I felt guilty seeing them mostly naked over Kathy's lap getting the hairbrush treatment. I enjoyed seeing them humiliated and naked and often became aroused when I had a good view of one of them from behind, reddened cheeks quivering after each smack, legs thrashing about and their genital's exposed from behind, both boys and girls.
Since Kathy spanked them well into their mid-twenties as long as they lived at home or she was paying for their college it was especially exciting to see them after the spanking as the tears dried and they knew I had been looking at their still exposed "privates".
I'd feign disinterest, but would slip a good look into their eyes that they knew I had seen them that way.
So I am glad that I avoided that situation with my kids as I simply did not trust myself.

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:38 02/03/14 Mon

I dont think you should 'beat yourself up' about becoming aroused seeing your sister's kids mostly naked over her lap getting their bottoms reddened, or seeing their legs thrashing about and their genital's exposed. Your reaction is beyond the control of the higher brain, since sexual arousal is instigated by the older (primitive) part of the brain. Of course your higher brain is what stops your primitive brain acting on your arousal and attempting copulation. But it is impossible for the higher brain to stop the arousal. Just accept there is nothing you can do about it and move on.

More interesting (I think) is the question, did it ever occur to you that Kathy was aroused when spanking them? I rather suspect she was - but what were your thoughts at the time and have you changed your view latterly?

Maureen

Author:
Jeanine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:55 02/04/14 Tue

I suspect that Daniel's sister, Kathy, was aroused while she punished her children with the hairbrush.

When I was a teen, I would have died if someone would have found out that I became very excited when my mother or father spanked my sister, or when my aunt spanked the bare bottoms of my boy cousins. Unfortunately, too many times when my boy cousins were getting spanked on their bare bottoms, and I was present to witness the hairbrush paddlings, it was because I too was going to be taking a trip over my aunt's knee of a taste of the brush on my own bare bottom... but still, it didn't matter that I was also going to be getting spanked, I LOVED watching my two boys cousins get their bare naked butts beaten raw by my aunt's brush. God damn, they screamed so loudly it rang throughout the house, and halfway down the block. I could barely breathe sometimes, my heart was racing so fast as I stood there, just a few feet away from a couple of VERY REAL, VERY HARD bare bottom spankings of boys that I had known all my life. Even as a young girl, it wasn't lost on me that my boy cousins we very cute boys. They were just so sweet, but also sort of mischievous to the point that I always knew that spankings were never too far in the future. I loved looking at my boy cousins, during the summer, when they'd wear their tight cotton shorts, and the material would mold to their firm, and shapely buns. I also loved swimming with them at my parents cabin because they would often swim in their white cotton briefs, and when their little underpants were soaking wet, they'd cling to their butts like an outer layer of skin. The boys thought nothing of it, but my sister and I enjoyed seeing their butts that way. The ultimate of ultimate pleasures, however, was when my aunt would hear my cousins using bad words while swimming, and she'd drag their wet, white brief clad butts up to the cabin for a dose of the CABIN PADDLE. My aunt would start out on the seat of their soaking wet underpants, but eventually the boys would end up TOTALLY naked, and getting SPANKED REALLY HARD by their mother. Hopefully, if I got to see the spankings happen, it wasn't one of the times when the seat of my own wet swimsuit was about to feel the CABIN PADDLE. My aunt was a SERIOUS SPANKER, so whenever my boy cousins got spanked, they got SERIOUSLY HARD BLISTERING BARE BOTTOM BEATINGS!!!

I most loved seeing me boy cousins spanked when they were about 10 and 12. They had the cutest butts!!! I loved that nobody in the world got to see their bare butts except for their parents, and my sister and me. They saw our bare butts too, so it always felt sort of equally naughty to be exposed to one another. Sometimes, in my teens, I almost liked that my boy cousins saw me get spanked on my bare bottom. I knew that when they watched me get spanked, they saw my open and exposed privates. Like any of us kids, I'd thrash my legs around like I was going to die if I didn't, and I'd open up just like my sister did, or the boys did. We not only saw each others butts get beaten RED-RAW, we saw each others naked bodies exposed in ways that few people in our lives ever did!

The fact that I get aroused when I spank my own boys is a perk. That's how I think about it anyway. My husband and I never spank our boys without just cause, and we don't spank very often either. Joey (11) gets spanked no more than 10 to 12 times a year, and Johnny (9) probably gets spanked only 8 to 10 times a year, so it's pretty infrequent. When my husband or I do spank, however, we lay the brush, or spoon, or paddle on without mercy!!!! That's how spankings are supposed to be administered! Spankings are supposed HURT! That's the whole point! The fact that I enjoy the sight of my boys' bare bottoms over my knee, or the fact that I enjoy laying the spoon or brush on as hard as I can, and seeing the boys kick and buck as a reaction to the STINGING pain, or the fact that I like to hear my boys scream when they rightly deserve a painful punishment, to me, it is simply God's way of telling me that I'm doing the right thing. When my husband spanks our boys down in the basement, and all I can do is listen from upstairs, it's best if I stop doing whatever it was I was trying to do, and just listen to the HARD spankings being dished out downstairs. Probably my favorite thing, though, is watching my boys jump and dance around the house after I've spanked them bloody. They just wail away without any concern for dignity, and they scrub away at their BEET-RED bare butts, rubbing, and squeezing, and gripping tightly as if their buns were going to start fire right there in our house... OMG I love seeing a spanked boy (or girl) do the awful post-spanking, "my buns are exploding with pain" dance.

Daniel, you should not feel bad that you enjoyed seeing your nieces and nephews spanked. The kids probably deserved it, and if the only way they could learn to behave was to be stripped bare from the waist down, and bent over for a painful session with Mommy's Hairbrush, then it's a good thing that their mother was smart enough to do so.

Jeanine

Author:
INXS to Jeanine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:23 02/09/14 Sun

What's up with this CABIN PADDLE? What kind of a paddle is it, can you describe it? You implied you also felt it across the seat of your wet swimsuit...but did you ever feel it "bare fanny" like your boy cousins did?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
Jeanine to INXS (aka JR)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:32 02/10/14 Mon

When my sister and I were little, we spent most of our summer vacations up at my parent's cabin. My aunt, and her two little boys, my sweet brown-eyed cousins with the cute behinds, spent a great deal of time with us up at the lake. Disobedience, and sassy attitudes were not tolerated at home, or at the cabin, so it was strange that us kids pushed the boundaries of acceptable behavior as often as we did. Disobedience that, at home would have been met with the wooden spoon or Mommy's big hairbrush, was, at the cabin, met with the cabin's wicked spanking paddle.

The cabin paddle was actually an old fisherman's filleting board. It was basically a wooden bread board, but it had a clip on it so that when a fisherman, like my dad, laid a fish on it to clean it, he'd secure the tail under the clip, and then cut the fish up. The filleting board that hung on the living room wall, right next to the bathroom door was never used for filleting fish as far as I know. The only thing it ever filleted was the bare butts of disobedient little boys and girls. Unfortunately, until I was about 17, my own little butt was subjected to the fillet board, and way too many times. EGAD! Since my sister and I spent our summers in wet swimsuits, the board was often applied to our wet butts. Holy God, the paddle on wet butt skin was HORRIBLE!!!

The board itself was about 4 inches wide, and 15 inches long. It had a long handle that was about 9 inches long. The whole thing, from one end to the other was about 24 inches long. Let me tell you, INXS, no child ever took a spanking from the cabin paddle and walked away without a black and blue bottom. No child ever did anything but kick and scream wildly while they stared at the cabin's wooden floor, as Mommy or Daddy spanked them RED RAW!!! It was horrible, and yet also exciting. So often, I watched my sister, Colleen, get her bare bottom whipped with the paddle. The sound of the wood smacking bare wet skin rang out like a clap of thunder, or a gunshot every time it met the poor little child's bare buns. Whether it was my father, or my mother dishing out the spankings, the paddle made any child wail for God's mercy. "NOOOOO, MOMMYYYYYY.... WHACKKKKK.... YYYYYeeeeooowwww!!!! No no NO NO NO whaaaaaa YYYYEEEoooowwwww!!! SSSSSmackKKKK CRACKKKK YEEEEoowwwwwwwiEEEEEEE NO MOREeeeeee PLEase, I'll be good. I promise!!!! I"LL BE GOOD. NO MORE!!! I"LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!!!" Our cabin had no nearby neighbors, so if my sister and I really overstepped the boundaries, my parents let us have it!!! The screaming filled the little cabin, and the SMACKS rang out across the lake!!!! Our butts were SPANKED, and SPANKED SOUNDLY!!!! With the long handle, the paddle could be drawn way back, and when it was mightily yanked toward it's target, the wicked thing left nothing but BURNING PAIN in it's wake. OMG!!! When we were spanked on the seats of our wet suits, our voices would go hoarse before the spankings were half done. Bare wet skin was even worse.

Between my sister and me, she had the more perfect butt. I had a nice butt too, and still do, but she was the athlete, and her bottom was flawless. It wasn't skinny, but it was tight, and smooth as anyone's behind could possibly be. When my sister would get out of the shower, and walk down the hallway bare bottomed to our bedroom, her firm buns would shift back and forth like grapefruits. Her butt looked incredible after a spanking. Her tight buns, so perfect, often looked like she had accidentally sat, bare-bottomed, on a bench that had just been painted barn RED!!!

The paddle hung by the bathroom door because my parents would often take us, or our boy cousins in there if they were going to spank us. The bathroom was not large, but it was big enough to have one parent sitting on the seat of the toilet and have a little girl splayed out over their lap, and another one standing about 3 feet away watching the whole horrible thing. I was typically the one who stood there and watched my sister get whipped first. If my sister and I had our wet suits on, the paddle would first be applied on that, but no spanking was complete until the paddle spent a good amount of time spanking BARE NAKED butt skin. The wailing of the spanked child echoed across the lake, mine included. My sister's beautiful butt lit up BRIGHT RED before starting to get purple bullseyes in the center of each bun. My poor sister would bellow so loudly, but my mother or father never let up on her, nor did they ever let up on me.

I learned from my parents what a good, educational spanking was, and my own boys now know what a good, educational spanking is!!! The cabin paddle is so sturdy that it could be used 100 times a day for 30 years, and never wear out. While the board may never wear out, I've seen, felt, and heard the board wear out the bare butts of my sister and me, my boy cousins, my own two boys, my nephews, and a few of my childhood friends as well as a few of my kids' friends. Whoever invented that paddle knew exactly what it was going to be used for. They knew damn well that it was going to be used on the bared backsides of disobedient children far more often than it was going to be used to clean fish.

Jeanine

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms Who Enjoy Spanking Teenage Sons

Author:
INXS to Jeanine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:03:13 02/14/14 Fri

Wow, that's what I love about you Jeanine! I ask a very short, relatively simple question, and you reply with the most detailed, descriptive account of the entire subject, imaginable! Thank you!!!

I do have another couple of questions though, if you will please. How were y'all positioned to get the cabin paddle? I'm guessing the guys and girls all got it in the same position...yes? Were all of you ever paddled together with the cabin paddle, like you and your sister AND your boys cousins? Who took down or off your wet swimsuits, to continue the paddlings on wet behinds? Were you and your sister typically in 2-piece swimsuits, aka bikinis, so it would have been necessary to only lower/remove the bottoms?

And thank you for the GREAT BONUS of mentioning your sister's adorable fanny! Did you ever playfully smack it, bare or otherwise? You know, some butts are just SO adorable, they just BEG to be smacked, spanked, pinched or otherwise given SOME kind of attention!

Thank you again, Jeanine....WONDERFUL coverage of The Great Adventures of the Cabin Paddle!" :)

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:15 02/05/14 Wed

" ... When I was a teen, I would have died if someone would have found out that I became very excited when my mother or father spanked my sister, or when my aunt spanked the bare bottoms of my boy cousins. ..."

I noticed that the same cousins who acted like seeing my or another cousin's penis would make them choke or faint if that happened in the presence of my mom or my aunt, were the same cousins who would dare me to strip and swim naked in the swimming pool when mom wasn't home.
One cousin, Patty, whose family lived behind and slightly diagonally from our house would frequently find an excuse to come to my room after a spanking and volunteer to put a lotion on my sore cheeks. Patty is about six months younger and on occasion we still chat on the phone and once in a while we reminisce about those days. She remembers just about every time she saw me naked or touched my Boy Toy when we were in our teens.
But I would bet that she never admits to anyone else that she did those things with me.

Author:
Rick to Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:53 02/09/14 Sun

I was in a similar situation. I was raised by a single mother who juggled home life with a career. When mom had be be away overnight or for a few days she had a neighbor lady come and stay with me in our house. The babysitter had a daughter, two years younger than I, that used to come along. My sitter had complete charge of me with mom's full blessing. I was stripped, spanked and bathed while the daughter watched. I remember being made to sit in bulging jockeys at the kitchen breakfast nook and do my homework while the girl hovered about.
Eventually all things pass and last summer I was asked to lend a bit of expertise to a community public service project. Imagine my surprise when we held our first project work day to find the girl who saw every inch of me bare and then some was one of the volunteers. I felt some anxiety around her, much like I did as an exposed teen in her presence. Of course I was not going to mention anything about those days and, thank God, she didn't either. I kept expecting her to ask if my penis grew any larger. I would just love to know what she remembers and how she remembers it. I was never approached by any third parties asking about any interaction between us so I can only assume she never told anybody what she saw.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:07 02/09/14 Sun

" .... I would just love to know what she remembers and how she remembers it. ...."

Both my sister and my cousin teased me for years about the things that went on years ago between us, usually when we were alone, but always with the implied threat of blabbering about it.
I suspect that my sister has told one of her long time friends far too much because her friend often manages to work double entendre remarks into the conversation. Kathy swears she never told anyone about our relationship when we were young, not even her husband.

Author:
avril (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:22:33 03/13/14 Thu

I am 35 this year and have a 16 yr old boy,i love spanking him,all ways in private,usualy in my bedroom, twice a week for a maintanence caning. we sit on my bed have a nice talk about his behaviour for short while,then I ask him to turn round, strip to his boxers then from behind I pull them down and off. which I do quickly but haven't been able to not notice,well you know,since he was 14. he then goes over my dresser table and I thrash him. I'm sure he love it

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:12 03/14/14 Fri

"... I'm sure he love it ..."
I trust that is an attempt at joking sarcasm, Avril ???
I wish when my mom decided to spank me she had taken me to her bedroom and allowed me to face away when my drawers came down.
But our spankings were usually in the kitchen or the dining area and witnesses were more often present than not. She never said much about my erections, almost ignoring them except for a few times she'd say to one of her canasta friends, something about it won't be so flashy once the spanking starts. I suspect that by the time I was 18 every mom in the neighborhood had seen me with my pants and undies around my ankles. Quite a few of their daughters as well. But then almost all of us got spanked at one time or another and while some of the girls were allowed a measure of privacy, a few went through the same, or almost the same, public exposure as the boys.

Author:
weirdworld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:22 03/28/14 Fri

I posted a new topic called 'Do adult women enjoy young boy's nudity ' and would like honest responses from females both asults and young girls.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.