Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Most embarrassing punishment

Author:
Tim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:07:56 01/30/13 Wed

I'd like to hear from others about the most embarrassing punishments they remember. Mine is pretty tame I guess but it was my mom spanking me with her hairbrush in my underpants in front of my two sisters for swearing on the phone, which was overheard by my mom. I know this does not come close to what others have had but for me it was very shameful and I always remember it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Most embarrassing punishment

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:52 01/30/13 Wed

Your mom was very easy on you Tim. If you were mine you would not have got off so lightly. I would have had those underpants off you for a start!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Most embarrassing punishment

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:51:44 02/03/13 Sun

>My mom always had my underpants off in front of my sisters.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:29 02/24/13 Sun

How old were you TIM?

Author:
kc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:58 02/09/13 Sat

Tim,
I understand where you are coming from. I too found it very embarrassing to get paddled while wearing just my white cotton briefs. But that is the way it happened everytime. My mom knew I was embarrassed when my briefs were on display and sometimes I was paddled in front of the next door lady.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:30 02/23/13 Sat

Let me add my name to the list of boys who were spanked naked from the waist down and often had to stand in front of everyone with everything exposed while mom served up a lecture about the disobedience.
My sister and younger brother I was used to seeing the whole spanking. My cousin Patty also saw it quite often. But when mom was having some of her book club friends or a neighbor over for coffee and doughnuts and something came up that led to a spanking that was worse by far.
Once in a while the visitor had one of their children looking on as well. Two girls who lived at the end of the block were a year behind me and saw me getting a spanking several times.
Most of the women were moms themselves and I suppose had seen exposed boys often enough themselves.
One woman was a newlywed and when I was seventeen she could not have been more than nineteen and mom made a big thing of explaining stuff about boys genitals using mine as an example and I know she was able to examine my thingy very closely. Apparently her husband was not circumcised and mom insisted on showing her the circumcision scar on my penis. that was especially humiliating as I had to stop at her house to get paid for mowing the grass almost weekly.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:21 02/23/13 Sat

My most embarrassing was when mom caught me masturbating. She called her younger sister who live in a house behind ours and my Aunt could come over through the backyards.
Mom's arthritis had gotten bad so she would gt her sister to do the strenuous things like applying the clothes brush to a pink heiney.After my heiney was sore, my aunt had me stand close so she could pull my penis out and then she applies bright red lipstick to the smooth head. I was not allowed to wear pants or underpants all weekend and the Red from the lipstick could not be on my hand or fingers.
It seemed like every kid in the neighborhood had heard of the punishment and managed find an excuse to stop by our house or back porch for a look.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:21:42 02/25/13 Mon

I hated that any girls from the neighborhood or school who happened to be present were already dying to learn what any boys had, so they were checking everything out in addition to laughing. I was never supposed to play with my things, and had to keep a clean mind during discipline and not show a hard-on, especially if any younger girls happened to be around. Then I'd get told about it, and really get it.

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:25 03/14/13 Thu

" .... I was about 8 my sister had 2 of her friends at the house when my mom spanked me. ...."
At eight that might have been embarrassing, but think about being 14 or 15 and having my sister's friends watch. They were a year younger and went to the same school. At lunch I'd see them whisper with friends as I walked by and could hear the giggling.

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:54 03/03/13 Sun

Growing up between the ages of about 7 to 9 years old, my mom used to let my older sister (3 years older) watch my spankings. There were some occasions where she had a friend over the house and both of them watched. Only one time when I was about 8 my sister had 2 of her friends at the house when my mom spanked me. Yes, embarrassing.

Author:
Mathew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:57 03/22/13 Fri

I was punished when I was 16 for spying on my stepsister Sophie in the bathroom. I tried to film her with a camcorder but she found it and all hell broke loose. My stepmother let her 22 year old daughter Sophie name the punishment and she said I should have to be naked and let everyone see and see how I liked it. My own two sisters were loving it. It was the most embarrassment I'd ever felt, it was horrible just horrible. Sophie and her mum and my sisters all laughed and jeered at my bare behind as my stepmum gently spanked and stroked it my cheeks I squirmed in shame, but as her hand carressed my bare bottom it made my dick grow stiff. Then my stepmum turned me around, grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from where they had been shielding my crotch area fully exposing my hard dick. More mocking and rude comments followed and much laughter. A terrible ordeal and very shaming, but later I wanked to an explosive climax.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Most embarrassing punishment

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:47 03/27/13 Wed

Well, naturally you wanked. I can't imagine you reacting any differently.

MM

Author:
Mathew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:54 03/27/13 Wed

Probably not, but I felt pretty disgusted with myself all the same. I thought I must be some sort of weirdo and I masturbated many times thinking about it.

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:52 04/01/13 Mon

Mathew, what are they saying to mock and embarrass you? how long you have to stay naked? are you stripped by someone or ordered to strip? any other nude punishments you received?

Author:
Mathew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:00 04/02/13 Tue

Oh it was a lot of giggling and just things like "ahh look!"
"how embarrassing!" nothing particularly noteworthy really just general jeering and mocking laughter. It seemed like forever I really lost all sense of time so I just don't know how long it actually went on for.
I was ordered to strip and warned by my stepmum that if I didn't she would get the girls to hold me and she would strip me herself, and she had them grab my arms to start and so I said I'd do it instead. Not much choice really. Taking my underpants of was just awful and they all were grinning. I tried to hide my crotch but my stepmum just dragged my hands away and my sisters a shrieked and covered their mouths and smirked at my exposure. It was extremely humiliating for me.

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:28 04/02/13 Tue

but one thing was good. they did not film it with camcorder that you had used .

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:08 04/27/13 Sat

Mathew, did you get only one nude punishment in your life? or you got more like this from them.

Author:
Paddy P. (Sore)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:28:00 05/02/13 Thu

In my mid teens I had developed a bit of cross dressing,my aunt came across me wearing panties and stockings [it was in the 60's] so that she wouldn't tell me my mother I accepted an over the knee spanking. Over 50 years ago but redden at the mention of her name

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:28 05/17/13 Fri

One day after school when I was about 14 I went upstairs to change out of the school clothes. At the parochial school boys wore a jacket and tie all the time.
On my bed was a small pile of my tee shirts and drawers that had just been laundered so I began to put them in my dresser as was the custom when I noticed a pair of hat had to be mom's panties. I set them aside and began to change but for some silly reason decided to put them on for a moment or two.
I had no sooner put them on, adjusted my male parts and stepped over near the mirror to see my quickly expanding Boy Toy when Kathy entered the room without knocking.
"Oh", she said,"I was looking for those. They're mom's and I must have mixed them in with your things"
I turned crimson and was about to pull them off but that would have allowed my erection to pop straight out and be completely visible to her.
Kathy laughed and said something about my looking cute wearing them. "I bet mom will not laugh if I tell her you prefer ladies panties."
I must have mumbled something smart assed and told her to get out of my room.
But she insisted on looking at the frontal area and then said she wouldn't tell mom or anyone, but I'd have to wear them all evening. "Look at how you are stretching the front,"
I probably asked her to please leave and let it be, but she was insistent, so I agreed and she giggled as I pulled my Levi's and shirt on.
At least three times during the evening she got me aside and made me lower the slacks so she could check that I hadn't changed, running her hand over the front just to tease me which created the obvious reaction. I made some nasty remarks and about bedtime,Kathy decided that I had been too fresh and deserved a spanking.
"Or, I'll tell mom that you were wearing them all evening."
"You promised," I said, realizing that by taking what seemed like the easy way, I had put myself further into her control. Kathy recounted the several rude comments plus the one or two nasty words I had used and said that I needed a spanking for that, not the pantie business, and so I let her loosen my slacks and pull the elastic waste band down to my knees so she could pull me over her lap for a couple dozen spanks.
From then on she slipped a pair of mom's most frilly panties into the laundry pile of my shorts and I had to wear then around the house for her amusement, usually on an afternoon or evening when mom would be off somewhere with our youngest brother and we'd be alone for a while..

Author:
Sam (Wife)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:01 07/01/13 Mon

I am a spanked husband last week my wife was taking the brush to me and her sister showed up there i was bare over her knee brite red ass to my shock my wife kept going now all know and my siL is allowed to punish me too

Author:
Sandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:00 07/14/13 Sun

Shame and embarrassment used to be regarded as part of serious corporal punishment especially for naughty boys.
Once my brother got into trouble for shoplifting and my mum pleaded with the shop's owner not to involve the authorities and to keep it a secret. He agreed because he liked my mum and had been a good customer of many years.
My brother didn't get off lightly though. He was 16 at the time and I was 18. His punishment was in the form of a thick belt and given in front of all the family, me, stepsister, and stepdad. For this my brother had all clothing below the waist removed and was left showing his bare exposed bottom to us all. He was so ashamed and embarrassed and this I'm sure hurt far more than the belt itself. He had to stand and face the mantelpiece after the belting finished hand on his head and his upper garments raised and tucked up, so he was showing his stinging and reddened bare bottom and his teen "front" for a whole hour, although it seemed forever, and I'm sure it did for him even more so.

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:49 07/14/13 Sun

You get in trouble for using the F word, tell us a big story about how you got spanked and punished and then say that event still Fs with your head.

Hmmm, do we think you learned your lesson? Do we think 26 is too big for a spanking?

Author:
Bob Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:46 07/19/13 Fri

Ms. Gertrude. I agree with you that using the "F" word is a spankable offense

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:41 07/14/13 Sun

When I was 16 my parents went on a trip leaving me with my best friend and his family. I knew his mother was more strict---but was not ready for waht happened. My friend and me went to a creek near our area--a shallow harmless creek. The ice was melting and so we got on ice flows and with sticks tried to upset the other guy---We were in no danger--So we got wet and came home.His mom went crazy! It would have caused he extra washing but the following was too much----She told Jim to get thge paddle and he did at once--as well as taking down his pants and underwear and hiking up his shirt and lay over his moms lap and she paddled his naked butt damn hard----I was next---I was totally humiliated she would see my naked butt and all other (I was a big guy for 16) but I had to put my naked butt overe her lap and she paddled me as much as Jim--and it hurt like crazy. We then had stand in corners of his bedroom bare butt showing--til his dad came home to see if our butts were paddled enough or we need additional spanking. I was surprised his dad just laughed and said we had enough. The rest of the evening was fine---We played cards and Jim and his mom were laughing and talking as if nothing happened---I was literally sick from embarrassment but had to play along until finally I asked to go to bed! It is 20 yrs ago and I still recall the humiliation of putting my naked butt over her lap and getting a paddling like a 5 yr old---for my friend Jim, it seemed nothing traumatic---We both had very red butts then!

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:17 07/14/13 Sun

One time I will never forget, I was 15 yrs old my mom was entertaining one of her friends in the living room, her freind also had her 12 yr old daughter with her, i came in from playing outside and my mother told me i was dirty so go wash up then the 12 yr old said "you stink jimmy" i replied with " Fuck you" Imeadeatly my mother jumped off the sofa and slapped my face and yelled apologise now! i didn't want, then my mother yanked down my pants and underwear Down to my ankles Right in front of them then grabbed my mid section with her left arm and slightly bent me over and started to spank my bare bottom and the back of my legs as hard as she could I was screaming and crying hard and my mom was holding me so tight with her left arm that it was hard for me to cover my privates, I was so hysterical i have no idea how i noticed the young girl was frightend by what was happening but i will always remember the look on her face, , After what seemed like an eternity my mother stopped and sent me to my room, I didnt go outside and play for two weeks or so from the embarassment , about a month later i seen the young girl at the at the park and she told me that she didn't tell anyone, i said thank you,Them she said i seen your pee pee bouncing around while you were getting your spanking and that she had never seen one before, then i just ran home and went to my bedroom and cried, I'm 26 now and this event still fucks with my Head!!

Author:
Ronald
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:42 07/15/13 Mon

This was certainly the most embarrassing that has ever happened to me. I'm male/18 yrs old now but this happened to me when I was 14... I was a freshman in high school.

I got caught stealing from a female classmates locker Katie (money from her purse) and was suspended from school. My Mom was so mad when I got home I was sent to my room so she could think of a proper punishment for me. After dinner I went up to take a shower before bed. During my shower I heard the doorbell ring but though nothing of it.

When I was done I shut off the shower and got out and there is my mom standing there and all my clothes were gone. My mom informed me that my punishment was to be naked for the night and she invited Katie and her mother over so I could apologize to them.

I pleaded with my mom but she didn't want to hear it. She grabbed me by my ear and dragged me down the stairs. When I got down there, Katie and her mom were sitting on the couch waiting for me. I tried to cover myself up but my mom told me to put my hands at my side. Kaite was grinning, giggling, and pointing and her mom was kind of smirking. Complete full frontal nudity of me.

My mom started talking to them saying something like "The reason I called you over here is so Jimmy can apologize to you for stealing. I thought the embarrassment might deter him from doing something like this in the future. Jimmy do you have something to say to Katie." So I apologized to Katie and her mom for stealing. Then the adults started talking while I'm still standing there naked. It seemed like forever so I asked my mom if I could go upstairs and get dressed. She was mad at me for interrupting her and told me to go stand in the corner by the doorway until they were finished.

So now I'm standing in the corner by the front door with my butt facing them in plane view. Katie's mom says , "look... he's got kind of a cute butt huh Katie?" Then everyone starts laughing hard including my mom. The adults finished their conversation and my mom walked them out right by where I was standing. As they walked out Katie actually reached out and pinched my naked butt. That was the icing on the cake.
Let's just say I've learned my lesson.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:17 07/20/13 Sat

Well, I must say the punishment didn't fit the crime. An apology was in order, and perhaps some labor at Katie's home for no pay (what I always called a "work debt" for stealing or property destruction) would make more sense to me.

Nudity might be more appropriate for lifting her skirt or peeping at her.

MM

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.