Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: The Ultimate Embarrassment

Author:
Mrs Campbell
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:28:40 05/25/13 Sat

I wanted to open this new topic on what is surely the ultimate humiliation for a BIG BOY -the bare erect penis during punishment in full view of female relatives or friends.
When it happened with my boy he was 16 during an after school early evening punishment. Baring Gavin was rare in fact, and gaps of up to a year were normal but like a determined mum wanting to keep her boy on his toes and in fear of her wrath I kept this option as a threat for Gavin. My daughters back then where 22 and 25 so you can see they where much older than Gavin. Kelly and Joanne adored seeing Gavin parted from his y-fronts showing all his bare lower body to them. Being typically hot blooded young ladies they always wanted to get a look at their brother's willy, and so I always made sure that they got a nice clear view during a punishment. It was more for the enjoyment of their brother's embarrassment than anything else! I had heard both girls later tease Gavin along the lines of "I saw everything Gavin! Not just your bottom - I saw all your willy as well!"
He would stammer and blush and get all nervous, his hands would shake and his knees would wobble when ever I mentioned the dreaded double B words "Bare-Bottom" and I would always be sure to say this nice and clear in front of family and friends or in even out public.
On this occasion Gavin had more to worry about than his willy being seen, as his teenage hormones kicked in and Gavin developed a raging hard-on.
On that day, a Tuesday back in 1984, Gavin stood and Kelly and Joanne looked. He stood with a bush of golden brown pubic hair and a raging bare penis fully erect at around 4 and a half to 5 inches maximum. There were my girls, now grown women, with a look of bemusement that big sisters are so adept at with little brothers. What a moment in history it was in our house, having Gavin on such embarrassing display! I was in no big hurry to let him hide himself again. Kelly and Joanne had a good long look and Gavin was weeping precum, and I knew that the moment of truth was surely on its way as Gavin's penis bobbed and twitched and his ball sack rose even higher and tigher. The girls knew what was coming and I certainly did, and held Gavin by his little finger of each hand up over his head, and Kelly and Joanne broke into big dirty grins as Gavin finally erupted. What a load he came, thick white globs of cum as he gasped and gasped and groaned.
Gavin still got the belt across his behind that day as usual but after he had cleaned up the mess he had made.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: The Ultimate Embarrassment

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:52 06/10/13 Mon

Whenever there is a tale on these sites of a boy needing to have a spanking, there is the reference in the process to of course unavoidably seeing his peepee during the spanking. But why is it that in almost every case, his measurement is found to be 5 inches or less? It's known that the funny items of a boy's anatomy include a lengthy thingy that is often a bit more, and even the naughty boy at the top of the page looks like he's going to wind up over 5. My goodness, shouldn't we be finding such displays that are a bit larger? Is it time to get more of the rulers out and do a survey? You need to take his pants down anyway. And certainly the measurements are most useful information, aren't they?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: The Ultimate Embarrassment

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:15 06/11/13 Tue

I bet there are more 5 inch dicks than 7 inch ones, and because moms will measure it properly along the top and not the side or beneath the shaft which exaggerates it's true length.
I saw my brother with a hard dick when he was 16 and I estimated it to be about 5.5 inch and he was really stiff as well. He was punished on the bare with a lochgelly tawse and I always saw his dick when it happened.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: The Ultimate Embarrassment

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:25 06/11/13 Tue

The boy in the picture: his fingers are more than 5 in.
Penis is only 5.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:16 06/11/13 Tue

Kim, I agree with you completely. Thank you for letting us know that you got to view a 5.5 during spankings.
Ms. Gertrude, you are correct, but it is still hanging as normal prior to his spanking. It could increase. :)

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:47 06/12/13 Wed

This drawing is very appropriate to this topic, an after spanking erection, and it actually looks about 5.5 inches!

http://s12.postimg.org/a0ocvo5tp/cp_otk.jpg

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: The Ultimate Embarrassment

Author:
JD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:05 06/12/13 Wed

here's an interesting one:

http://s2.postimg.org/m95dr4vk9/795771718f.jpg

Author:
Daniel (Boy's Penis lengths)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:09 07/03/13 Wed

After I dropped out of college, I joined the service and eventually was sent to a small cargo ship the was based generally in Agana, Guam. The best part of that was that we were often sent to other islands and especially The Philippines, Okinawa and Japan.
The ship was small, about 200 feet long and crewed by some 45-50 officers and men, most of whom were just as young as I was.
There was only one shower for the enlisted crew of about 38 with two shower heads so we all saw each other completely naked quite often
One week we moored at Cavite Navy Base near Manila and five of us went into the nearby town right after lunch to a club and quite quickly found (or were found by) five very willing young girls who agreed to accompany us, for a fee,of course, to a nearby hotel/motel where we took a connected suite of rooms. There were three bedrooms all with double beds, a central sitting room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with a good sized shower.
We had a case, or probably two cases, of San Miguel, the Filipino Beer sent to the room and began to do the obvious. The girls insisted that we take showers first and rather than standing around in a line waiting we pretty quickly stripped as did the young ladies so that at least half the group were soon completely naked in the shower washing, rinsing and rubbing together till the girls had all had a good feel and squeeze, to make sure we were not carrying the bane of a sailor's life, gonorrhea. The squeeze of the guys penises would pull a few drops of pus out were they infected.
Once dry and clean we grabbed whichever girls we were sort of connected to and retired to a bed, but with five girls and three beds some doubling up was a part of the scene.
Food had been also ordered and the goofing around in the central room as we downed a bottle or two of beer began. Since we mostly had only put white boxer skivvies back on and those government shorts had no real buttons on the flys sooner or later as we necked with the girls began some rowdy play several penis heads poked out. The girls also had remained close to naked, some back in panties and a bra, some in just a blouse that didn't cover much. Also some trading of partners developed.
I don't know whose idea it was but one of the girls had a ruler and we had a contest. Whoever had the biggest erect penis would get a round of oral sex from which ever girl or girls he chose.
I'll be honest and admit I didn't win and also I do not recall who measured exactly what but the girls giggled and laughed as they stroked our Boy Toys to get an accurate extension and I think the longest was just about six inches, but not much more. The rest were all within probably a half inch of each other, including my pride and joy. A sailor named Roger won and enjoyed getting a good hummer in front of everyone else. Then we had a contest as to which girl had the biggest bush and we all took turns inspecting the merchandise till after much debate and rechecking awinner was chosen. And before long we had paired off in the bedrooms again.
But one of the guys mentioned that one of the crew was very well endowed, although I don't think we had ever seen it erect so the imaginations ran wild. The problem was that Willy was a Georgia or Alabama farm boy and usually self conscious about taking his shower while others were just standing there waiting their turn. He would come to the shower ante-room which had the sinks and fiddle around till he was just about last to shower.
A few times another of he crew would jerk his towel away leaving him exposed and whereas most of us would have just stood there laughing Willie would grasp at his towel and try to cover his penis up as fast as possible. So I think everyone had seen him naked at least once over the several months he was in the crew.
We managed to get the desk girl to call the ship and the girls called their friends and soon Willy and another sailor were enroute to the motel/hotel to join us.
We began to conspire as to how to get Willie to drop his drawers in front of the girls so they could see his rather thick, uncircumcised male member that had to be easily six inches just hanging loose. There was speculation that erect it must be eight or nine inches and the girls giggled a lot about that prospect and I believe they also discussed in Tagalog just who would do the honors of having sex with him.
Soon enough the boy arrived as did two more bar-girls and we managed to get him to drink two or three beers. The girls danced and fooled around but he had just had a shower before leaving the ship so he didn't want to take a shower with any of the ladies in that room with him exposed. Finally we told him that he had to shower with the girls and they needed to make sure he was clean and if he didn't drop his drawers right then and there so we could get on with he evening's festivities we would hold him down and let the girls pull his white uniform trousers and under pants down for him.
He sort of complied slowly so two of the group grabbed his arms and the girls laughed as his male modesty became history.
Ohh Boy, we hadn't exaggerated at all and the girls seemed to be happy with both his size and his humiliation, laughing, giggling and touching it, sliding the foreskin back and generally fondling the shaft. Soon, up it rose but to everyone's amazement it barely lengthened anything at all.
I'll admit to mine being about two or so inches when completely relaxed and only gradually doubling in size when erect. Willie's pride and joy became erect but after starting with so much promise, at easily six plus inches, never broke the seven inch mark.
Well, that may not be a spanking story but it is true as best I can recall. One other thing, the girls whispered between themselves and finally when we were off in one of the rooms two of them told me that while he was big and very thick, once inserted he had no idea what was supposed to happen next and the girl who had won (Or lost) the right to have sex with him said she had to do him by hand after which he passed out.
Oh and one other thing. At least one of the girls had the clap herself and those of us who swapped around all night and most of Saturday all wound up needing penicillin shots before we could go ashore when we went back to Guam. Fortunately the Corpsman gave us each at lest two doses while enroute and by the time we got to the hospital there we were all "cured'.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:46 07/05/13 Fri

A bisexual (and thus more familiar with penises and their growth potential than I) drew a distinction between "blood penises" and "flesh penises." Flaccid blood penises fill and lengthen and thicken with increasing arousal. Flesh penises are larger flaccid but grow far less upon stimulation.

Anyone know more about this? Any urologists out there?

MM

Author:
DMC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:09 07/05/13 Fri

From sex education years ago I recall that smaller penises generally grow proportionately larger with erection than larger penises. I remember this well because, as someone not especially blessed in that department, it was the one thing I could take solace in. So, Daniel and Willie are entirely normal.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:57 07/14/13 Sun

For those who grew up after 1960, a little background might help at this point. Back in the 50s, spanking was a fairly routine punishment in American homes. In the South, especially the strict Baptist South where I grew up, many mothers spanked their children into their early teens and a few well past that. It was certainly that way in my neighborhood. All in all, spankings were a regular part of life, even a visible part since they were often given in public places regardless of who was present. Many a naughty youngster found him or herself getting a paddling in the family room, the backyard, the front porch, the teacher's office, the church basement, or a neighbor's and friend's house. And since children often got into more trouble in groups, it was not uncommon for two or three youngsters to find themselves waiting to go over a mother or babysitter's lap one after the other. My family shared house with 2 other and spankings children in basement were usual matter. Moreover, all 3 families used in raising regular spankings each other Saturday, when all 4 boys (girls got separately but they always were witnesses our spankings) were standing in line in basement, bare down waist or naked with hands on sides and our penises on display , waiting punishment in front all families. I was standing in the line last time when I was almost 17 and my hard was almost up. It was very embarrassing for big kids but it was part of boyish life then.

Author:
Erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:37 07/21/13 Sun

Its good for boys to be punished that way. My son is 15 and he is spanked totally bare a lot. I often invite the girl over from next door who is the same age to watch, sometimes female cousins. He feels so embarassed and i think its really effective for improvement his behavior.

Author:
jakey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:16 12/08/13 Sun

loved mrs. campbell's description of her son's penis spontaneously erupting just before he got the belt.

how long did he get whipped and is this a common occurrence?

jakey

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.