Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Jackie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:28:19 05/29/13 Wed

I read Mrs Campbell's message about her son getting hard during punishments, and I think it is a common thing for teenage boys during punishment. I think just the anticipation of spanking or whatever punishment used is enough to increase blood flow in that area and so produce a hard dick. It seems pointless to me to try and conceal the fact when you have a boy's underpants removed, and his bare bum showing to everyone present, girls included hopefully. So yeah absolutely let everyone see his dick when his underpants come off, and punish him extra if he dares to try and conceal himself at the front.
I think it is a wonderfully embarrassing punishment for a teen boy to go bare below the waist in front of sisters, cousins, aunts etc.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:26 05/31/13 Fri

I could not agree more. Having my pants down fully exposed to be spanked in front of female witnesses as a boy by mom definitely added to the punsihment.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
edward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:59 06/01/13 Sat

When I had to remove my pants, I was embarrassed at being naked in front of anyone who was there. When I was made to pull my pants and undies to my ankles, I was humiliated that everyone could see that I was just a naughty little boy about to be spanked.

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:50 06/03/13 Mon

Of course you boys must have your underpants down and off for your spankings so that both your bottom and front is fully exposed for all observers. If you don't like it, learn to behave.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Paula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:28 06/03/13 Mon

I have just done this with my lad (he's a teenager)and he was none to happy about it I can tell you, but as you said there is always the option of behaving in the first place.
Now his pride is hurting that his sisters have seen his bare penis standing proud and stiff, but I say it is better he learns now through being embarrassed than when he is older. In other punishments I have only let the girls see their brother from the back (bare bum)because he always gets stiff, but I decided to change that and now he is feeling rather embarrassed!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Jean T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:03 06/04/13 Tue

Yes when my brother was a teenager he had the same treatment and went before us in our living room and had his underpants pulled off. I still think it is a brilliant and very strong remedy and works mostly by shameful embarrassment. As a young woman I was only too happy to look :)

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:30 06/05/13 Wed

I sure was embarrassed when exposed in front of my mother and sisters at punishment time.

I used to promise myself I was not going to find myself in that situation ever again, but yet, give it a few weeks or months, and I would be marched through the house with my erect boyhood bobbing about for my sister's entertainment.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:18 06/06/13 Thu

I'm sure it does girls, especially those younger than their miscreant boy relatives or friends, much good to see a haughty boy, stiff with mingled embarrassment and pleasure, fully submissive, awaiting a painful punishment. For the younger girls, the experience must be a memorable part of their sex education and preparation for future exploration and play with boyfriends.

Let's hope this education inspires the girls to physically chastise their boyfriends when they get out of line.

MM

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:52 08/04/13 Sun

This is a subject I can well relate to because my brothers were both punished without trousers and underpants back in the day. Secretly I looked forward with excitement to seeing them taking their pants down but I never let on or I probably would not have been allowed to be there, so I would maintain a facade of cool calm during proceedings. Sugar and spice and all things nice? No way! I was keeping my eyes peeled for a look at Mr Willy. Terrible but true. It also made me feel rather smug and superior that my brothers had to bare all in my company, much to their great embarrassment.
We didn't get lessons in sex when I was at school
but seeing my brothers punished bottomless made up for it. As is common knowledge and mentioned somewhere on here erections during punishment doesn't mean the subject is enjoying himself, and I can say with certainty they most definately did not enjoy being exposed bare with me and our mum in the room. The boy's embarrassment was genuine and intensely felt, as punishment continued throughout their teens on their bare bottoms until about 16 or 17 I recall.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:06 06/20/13 Thu

your lad as you call him deserves to be embarassed if he can't behave.

Author:
Bob Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:23:27 06/06/13 Thu

Ms. Gertrude
"Of course you boys must have your underpants down and off for your spankings so that both your bottom and front is fully exposed for all observers. If you don't like it, learn to behave."
I was never spanked as a child even though I grew up in the 50's. At what age do you stop taking down and off to spank naughty "boys"

Author:
Lynne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:17 06/07/13 Fri

I have just started reading the forum and it's quite useful to see what other people are doing who use corporal discipline on boys.
My lad Ian well into his teens now but is far from acting anything like ready to be treated more adult.
We do employ corporal punishment for him. I also strongly support it making a speedy return to schools, and on bare bottoms in public but know that won't happen anytime.
At home it's a different matter. We do have two older girls in the family, and much more sensible, and I think that's advantageous because Ian hates them to see him punished which by the way is every time.
The big thing now in our house is the undressing of Ian for punishment. I have his stepfather hold him so I can undress Ian from the waist down. A completely bare teenage bottom in the living room is an amusing sight I must say but now I also expect a hard-on, I make sure it is not hidden from the girls but instead put on full shameful display, my oldest now is calling him Hawaii, after Hawaii Five O, after she declared confidently that Ian has a five inch hard penis.
So yes I am in favour of showing a teenage male front and back as embarrassment is worth more than the physical stinging, which by the way is considerable. I have already decided that if Ian was to have an ejaculation when he was bare and on show I will let it be observed by his sisters, because in January he did produce some precum (which yes the girls noticed and knew exactly what it was they were seeing)

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:12:21 06/09/13 Sun

In response to Lynne, let me say during my teen year punishment sessions I suffered frequent involuntary ejaculations in the presence of my sisters and mother. While it might be entertaining, amusing and even educational to the young ladies, it can have a lasting psychological effect on the young man that can last into adulthood.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:19 06/09/13 Sun

" I also strongly support it making a speedy return to schools, and on bare bottoms in public...my oldest now is calling him Hawaii, after Hawaii Five O."

One of the list of benefits of this effective discipline in the schools had been the providing of essential information to the girls in the classrooms.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Ms. Gertrude to Bob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:50 06/10/13 Mon

You stop spanking when the boy learns to behave.

My three got it less frequently as they got older, but they knew they were never too big for a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking. I think just their knowledge of that fact helped keep the boys in line.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Paula to Lynne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:20 06/12/13 Wed

"I also strongly support it making a speedy return to schools, and on bare bottoms in public but know that won't happen anytime." - Lynne

Hi Lynne, great minds think alike they say. I am more than ever convinced that getting rid of corporal punishment in our schools was an idiotic thing to do. Like you I want it back in schools and I agree that embarrassing public discipline is an excellent deterrent especially for boys, and older boys in particular. Boys' with bare exposed bottoms in public? Absolutely! This would be for the most serious offences and repeated offending by the same boy. The whole year assembly, girls and boys would gather and the culprit would be walked to the school stage in P.E. shorts and top, nothing beneath the shorts of course. Then once the assembly had been addressed and the culprits offence explained, his back would be turned to his fellow pupils and he would take off his shorts and stand giving everyone a cheeky bare bum view. It would do no harm whatsoever to the girls present. Some giggles some blushing but planes would not fall out of the sky, earthquakes would not erupt, but the culprit would be very very embarrassed, and his fellow male pupils would wish to avoid such similar humiliation themselves. But as you rightly say, it won't happen (at least any time soon) more's the pity!

Author:
petula (decency)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:02 06/30/13 Sun

i m a mom and grandmom. i punished many boys naked but never infront others. i took them to my room and closed the door. i explained to them before spanking them . if they have erection i waited to cool down. it was only between us and never tried to embarrising them. they have their dignity.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
jakey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:15 12/10/13 Tue

please. i would like to correspond with you at basketjakey@gmail.com

Author:
Bob Thomas to Ms Gertrude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:18 07/13/13 Sat

Sorry it took over a month to respond to your reply. I actually lost the addy for this web site.

Surely, Ms. Gertrude, at the ripe old age of 67, you wouldn't expect me to pull down my pants and under ware to be spanked if I "misbehaved" as you put it, regardless if other ladies were present or not?

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:48 08/25/13 Sun

I'm 22 yrs old comm college student living at home with mom she agrees with u it is certainly embarrassing for mom to pull my underpants down before she spanks me Just as embarrassing as her having a paddle made with my name on and hanging Iit up in the kitchen for others to see.It has made for some interesting comments from. Neighbors and her friends when they come over .One lady asked me if I had my bottom warmed lately and another asked if Mom pulled my "panties" down to be spanked Another one told me she certainly agreed with Mom and more older kids my age should be turned over laps and have their bare bottoms reddended.Then she suggested bared corner time and giggled to Mom about it

Author:
Jean T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:03 06/12/13 Wed

I certainly admire the strong sentiments on this forum. I actually lost the forum address and couldn't recall it's name but luckily found it again.
On the matter raised in the last post, I shall add my voice to Lynne's and Paula's in my support for corporal punishment returning to British schools. It was normal in my day, the cane, slipper, ruler, the tawse, I would have them all back no messing!
Punishment is not meant to be a nice, pleasant experience.
Even in my day in the 60s and 70s at school it was still going strongly.
I saw numerous boys caned at school and in front of the girls of course, but always on their trouser seats. However at home my brother had it bare in our living room for the family to see. As the title of this thread is about full frontal nudity I should mention that my sister and I certainly saw our brother bare at the front, which for him I know was the worst thing of all, and Helen and I also saw him with his erect penis at full size, as his punishments continued right into his teenage years. We would see the head of his penis get wet, because standing holding up his t-shirt was the norm before any physical chastisement began, Helen and I would watch his willy stiffen as he stood all quiverring. My sister and I treated this all very seriously, we never messed about or even smiled at all, as that would have got us in trouble. We were expected to be grown up and mature.

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:18:31 06/15/13 Sat

Corporal punishment was nothing new for my stepbrother Ian. My sister Helen and I had heard him being punished in his bedroom a few times after my stepdad married my mum. One time when he had been rude towards her, my stepbrother was punished in front of the entire family. Me and my sister Helen thought this was great because Ian had to take his trousers off in front of everyone and we enjoyed seeing a teenage male embarrassed in his underpants. He had to stand before the whole family with his smooth bare legs exposed and I could see a small shape at the front of his tight white y-front underpants.
When he was about 14 Ian was warned by his dad that his punishments were going to be stepped up in future. He was shocked to learn that he would no longer be allowed to keep his underpants on and that the leather belt would be used across his bare bottom. Ian was aghast and complained bitterly but his father brushed aside his pleas for modesty.
When it came to it Ian made matters worse by trying desperately to keep hold of his underwear, but his dad pinned his arms tightly behind him and our mum, swooped in and pulled down Ian's underpants exposing his full frontal nudity. My sister Helen and I tried to act sensible and mature, but we both enjoyed seeing our naughty teenage stepbrother having to be naked (below the waist) and then writhing about under the stinging belt. After the actual whacking with the belt Ian had to go and face the wall with his red naked bottom on show for half an hour which was very embarrassing for him but me and Helen thought it was very amusing.
When he was 16 Ian developed a full erection during one punishment which ended up exposed to everyone's gaze. That really embarrassed him to the core!
That was my first experience of seeing an erect penis during a boy punishment.

Author:
Oliver
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:09 07/14/13 Sun

I grew up in the rural south back in the 50's and early 60's. Spankings were the accepted disipline for kids. I grew up with my mother and older sister. We belonged to a southern baptist church that beleived in the bible saying of spare the rod. Public spankings at church sometime happened, usually for kids that fell asleep during the long boring sermons or other similar actions.

Single mothers with teenage boys would sometimes bring them to the pastor to be spanked for major disipline problems till their 18, although, some boys were spanked so in more older age. Since men can spank harder than women, the thought was that the pastor was the logical substitute for a father's disipline.

I got numerous spankings at home but also was taken to the pastor for additional disipline. Depending on the age of the child, he ither used his hand or a belt for spanking. Spankings were done after church in the chapel of the church with only the members of the families of the boys to be spanked present.

The boys undressed completely in the mens room and put on a hospital gown that was open in the back and went into the chapel for the spankings. Boy had to bent over special bench and was in this position with bare bottom in front all present. Then began spanking itself. It was serious punishment and even older teens cried and squirmed as little kids. Boys' "fronts" were covered by gowns but when they squirmed all could see everything.

It was humilating but effective and most boys spanked there didnt repeat often, although, one of my neighbors had trips in chapel sometimes till his 21.

Author:
Alexandr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:41 07/14/13 Sun

Reading posts makes me recall the times I have been punished in front of a witness who were my sister, 2 year younger me, and twins girl-cousins 3 years younger. Mother punished me in front them until my 17. It wasn't too often but at least monthly giggling girls had view. At the beginning you are totally embarrassed at the exposure and wondering what they think of you as a man and then the spanking starts and you can’t think of anything but the pain and wanting to get it over until you lose all control and finally are pulled up to your feet and have to stand bare down waist face to them with tears streaming down your face and your ego completely gone. I don’t think anyone ever forgets that experience.

Author:
Arthur
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:31 07/14/13 Sun

Growing up in the 70's, spankings were a common occurence in our house until I was 18 but especially from about age 12-15 on. I was spanked sometimes by my mom and dad together but most spankings were given either by mother alone or by my mother with the help of the next door neighbor lady.Of course, spankings (with a leather belt) were very painful. But more than that, they were extremely embarrassing for me. I was always stripped completely naked every time and just getting me undressed was at least half the battle for my mother. Some kids obediently go to their room bet ready and wait for their spanking. I was just the opposite. Every spanking was spectacle. I had to be marched, bawling, crying and begging, to my room where I would struggle and resist mom's attempts to undress me. This was the reason my mother often asked the neighbor lady to assist her. But I was a small child even as a teenager and in the end my struggling served no purpose other than making my mother even madder. Once I was naked, mom and the neighbor would wrestle me into position face down over the edge of my bed. The neighbor lady had the job of holding my wrists together and keeping me in place while mom whipped my rearend and legs with the folded belt. I still did everything I could to turn over or get free. If I did manage to turn over the spanking stopped momentarily while they got me face down again or sometimes the spanking was continued face up with my legs lifted in the air.There were a number of times when I was able to break free and make a run for it. This was basically a bad idea but during a spanking I was just thinking about getting away. Running didn't end the spanking, it only meant it would be continued in another part of the house or sometimes out in the yard. Running also resulted in me being seen naked. Having the neigbor lady see me nude was bad, but at the same time she was like another mom to me and I was kind of used to it. I never wanted anyone to even know I was still getting spanked as a teenager and so someone actually witnessing it was really embarrassing. The worst was when kids, esp. girls close to my age saw it happening. My mother usually didn't intend to spank me in front of others but if someone happened to be present then that was just "too bad" for me.It was these spankings that really stand out in my mind. When I was 13 two girls (10 and 14) and their parents who were visiting saw megetting it...there were two times when the neighbor lady's daughter (5 years older than me) saw....once two Jehovah's Witnesses girls came to our front screen door while I was being spanked in the living room...and the most embarrassing time was when I was 15 and two girls from school (13 and 14) and their mother saw me getting whipped and then jumping and rubbing my fire behind with full view on my teen's front.

Author:
Dave (frontal nothing much)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:35 07/14/13 Sun

My dad paddled us guys bare even occasionally in high school yrs. it was in the boys room so dad and brothers saw---Seeing frontal was nothing new----and it was only momentary as we kelt on an ottoman to get our bare butts paddled-the ottomnan was small---so ur butts were out ther and a paddling hurt at any age---We had all seen each other naked a million times---so frontal nudity was nothing a paddling on the bare butt was a big deal for me cause I was the oldest and I was stiil the biggest wus when it was my turn!

Author:
Marta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:04 07/14/13 Sun

I see no point in trying to conceal a boy's front when he is punished with his underpants removed. Bare spankings are meant to be embarrassing and yes in front of family. I think it is an added incentive for a naughty boy to smarten up his act when you threaten to take away his underpants in front of family, and let him know that it wont be just his bare bottom showing, and that he will not be allowed to cup his hands around the front. My two boys, 15 and 17, hate this part of their punishment most of all. The living room is also my choice for disciplining them, we have three girls in our family so you can imagine the scene. They are all cognisant with the facts of life and they are all under orders not to be silly about what they can see because this is a punishment and not to be taken lightly. It was the same for me with my brothers who all three of them were given the belt on their bare bums in front of the family until I was in my mid twenties. I didn't have a serious boyfriend until I was 23 but what my brothers showed during their punishments certainly formed a big part of my sex education.
When I punish, the boy in question stands in his underwear (vest and pants) in front of the mantelpiece facing the room with the whole family there, and I observe him for a moment in silence and then I take his underpants off for him, which is a big part of the ritual. The penis is fully exposed during my punishment lecture which last for upto 15 minutes or so. I pace around them and admonish them and question them until I'm ready to get on and apply the leather belt. This involves going over the back of a wooden chair and gripping the edges of the seat so his bare bottom faces the family.

Author:
Sidney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:19 07/21/13 Sun

I grew up in a small two family one bedroom house and there were thousands and thousands of the kind. The family on the top floor had five children. All boys. Four slept in bunk beds in the bedroom next to the parental double bed and the adult son slept on a divan in the living room. Their father provided strict discipline in family and used the leather belt on his children’s bare behinds – always in the living room whoever was present.No privacy there.
He died when oldest, my best friend Stanley, was 20. Other boys were 16, 14, 13, and 10 then. Stan himself was almost kid then but mother asked him to take father's duty and be disciplinarian in family.
Stan had to agree because mother worked very much for family. He worked much too himself, but, nevertheless, brothers were in borders of discipline. Each Saturday, as did father, in family was "day of reckoning" when culprits got for week troubles the same as dad's time - in the living room on the bare, whoever was present. I saw it many times and recall a few times all four were spanked for weekly sins and were standing in line barebottomed during Stan's prespanking lecture.
Their mom was present during Saturday night events almost always because her presence firmly established Stan's authority and gave him right to be her real representative.
After conversation with mom, she or Stan told boys who would be punished today and culprits had to take off everything down waist (except socks) and stand in line. Then was short Stan's lecture and the youngest got the first...
Boys got by father's leather belt and, yes, they cried and sometimes hollered during spanking. Stan had father's model for behavior and spanked strong enough. Each culprit got number of smacks according to his age. It was father's tradition too. By the way, I saw olders boys got more stronger than younger. I considered it was fair and, at least, all hollered the same.
Of course, when father was alive, Stan had the same rules of discipline as his brothers. Often enough he had to stand in line with his brothers until his 17+. Moreover, sometimes, when my own behavior was out of borders, my mom send me up in Friday night and I got the same spanking from Stan's father. My parents divorsed when I was 6 and my father was out of picture always. I'm one year younger than Stan and we had numerous forbidden adventures together. Then we got together. Last time I stood in neighbor's boys line when I was about 15+.

Author:
Karl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:23 07/21/13 Sun

Was it embarrassing for Stans mom to see you bare ass when you were getting spanked when you were 14 and 15? Did you see Stan spanked by his dad when he was 13, 14 and 15?

Author:
Sidney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:49 07/21/13 Sun

Are you kidding? Stan's mom has own sons. What could be embarrassing for her when she saw me naked too similar her boys? Of course, I saw Stanley getting spankings from his dad and we were spanked together many times too. I was as "sixth boy in family" and Stanley's dad never hesistated to help my mom if I deserved punishment

Author:
Karl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:15 07/22/13 Mon

Thats good that you didnt mind Stanleys dad spanking you and that you didnt mind his mom and his brothers witnessing your getting spanked sometimes? What was the worst spanking you got from Stanleys dad with Stanley and how old were you at the time? Did your mom do spanking sometimes at home and did she ever spank Stanley?

I was spanked by an Aunt, school principal, mom, dad, and a freinds mom bare until I was age 15. They hurt but they did the job. Spankings worked back then.

Author:
Sidney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:05:11 07/23/13 Tue

The worst spanking... I recal once I, Stan, and one of his younger brothers were caught for shoplifting. I was about 14 then. We all knew next Saturday spanking would be unusual and we were right. Our behinds were belted as never, we all cried as never and we three could'n sit a few days. It was something and nobody from us and other 3 Stan's brothers never were thiefs. It worked and helped for naughty snotty boys - I was such then and I thank Stan's dad that he was as father for me too.

Author:
Mart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:37:17 07/28/13 Sun

I went through a period in my early teens when I began stealing small items from stores.i guess i got a thrill from it, itwas my way of rebelling. my mom became suspicious when she found some things in my bedroom and asked where id gotten them. i protested my innocence but she wasnt convinced by my act at all. she warned that if she ever found that id been stealing shed have me hauled in front of the whole family and make me take off all my clothes to be punished in the nude. The very thought was so shameful i felt like crying. we didnt see each other undressed ever, and i had only been spanked bare rarely and years earlier in private by my dad.
so shocked was i that i gave up stealing for a few months, but slowly i got my confidence back and shrugged off what mom had said thinking i could talk my way out of it even if she discovered anything. I started hiding things id taken. but i got careless and the owner of the store i felt was easy caught me out and made me empty pockets in front of him and his wife. they got in touch with mom who she knew well but didnt report me to the authorities. that did it. I pleaded for leniency at home but as promised i ended up taking off everything. the worsed part was taking my underpants off with evry female family member watching. I thought id die from shame so painful was the humiliation of it and i swear i could feel every square cm of my flesh buzzing and tingling. My dad gave me the bath brush as i knelt on a wooden chair gripping the back which stung like crazy the in tears i was led to the corner to face the wall and show my bare red bottom for what seemed like an eternity. It might sound a terrible thing, but looking back im glad it happened even though the shame and embarrassment took long time to get over, it helped straightened me out, and i stopped stealing from stores. However i did later take from my moms handbag and got in trouble all over again.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:52 07/31/13 Wed

This was certainly the most embarrassing that has ever happened to me. I'm male/19 yrs old now but this happened to me when I was 14... I was a freshman in high school.
I got caught stealing from a female classmates locker Katie (money from her purse) and was suspended from school. My mom was so mad when I got home I was sent to my room so she could think of a proper punishment for me. After dinner I went up to take a shower before bed.During my shower I heard the doorbell ring but though nothing of it.
When I was done I shut off the shower and got out and there is my mom standing there and all my clothes were gone. My mom informed me that my punishment was to be naked for the night and she invited Katie and her mother over so I could apologize to them.
I pleaded with my mom but she didn't want to hear it. She grabbed me by my ear and dragged me down the stairs.When I got down there, Katie and her mom were sitting on the couch waiting for me.I tried to cover myself up but my mom told me to put my hands at my side.Katie was grinning, giggling, and pointing and her mom was kind of smirking.Complete full frontal nudity of me.Katie's eyes as well as her mom's were fixed right on my privates!
My mom sat on the couch besides them and started talking to them saying something like "The reason I called you over here is so Jim can apologize to you for stealing." I thought the embarrassment might deter him from doing something like this in the future.Jim do you have something to say to Katie.So I apologized to Katie and her mom for stealing.Then the adults started talking while I'm still standing there naked only 3 feet away from them. It seemed like forever so I asked my mom if I could go upstairs and get dressed.She said no. After that Katie's mom came with an "idea" that made me even all the more embarrassed.She proposed to my mom that why would not Katie apply 10 slaps on my bare butt and so with that my punishment will be complete.That was the icing on the cake.Of course mom agreed and i was told to turn around giving them a closeup view of my bare butt.
Katie's mom says , "look... he's got kind of a cute butt huh Katie?"and she pinched my butt and gave me a playful slap on my right butt cheek.Then everyone starts laughing including my mom.Before receiving the 10 slaps from Katie mom instructed me to lean forward and to touch my hands the floor so that my butt will be offered for the spanking.My well opened butt now was right in front of Katie's face! I knew they could see my exposed asshole.
I did that and Katie started to slap my bare butt,5 slaps on my right cheek and 5 on my left cheek.
Let's just say I've learned my lesson.Can it get any more embarrassing!

Author:
Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:14 07/28/13 Sun

I don't have any problems with genital exposure when I punish my 15-y-o boy..but he certainly doesn't like it. My answer to that is "Too bad!" I tell him if he wants to keep his pants on he can damn well behave!
When I punish I have neither the time or the inclination to preserve Lee's modesty. Punishments are quite rare and that reflects the effectiveness of my methods. When I do punish Lee bare humiliation is the order of the day. I have him exposed from his chest down to his feet, so Lee is showing his bare bottom and his willy. He quivers like a jelly, from embarrassment..oh he has two sisters and they do watch. Lee I must say has an absolutely beautiful bottom, so cheeky and just seeing it bare has me itching to spank it which I do, over my lap the old traditional way.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:08 07/28/13 Sun

I'd wanted to give my stepson a good spanking for a very long time. Reno is 14. He's not a bad boy but he's never shown me enough respect and he's too slow to do the chores I give him. Apparently he's had a few spankings from his dad long before I knew them, but never since entering his teens. I discussed it with my husband and showed him this thread in the forum.

To my surprise Mark (my husband) said he'd been wanting to give Reno a thrashing for disrespecting me, but had thought nobody spanks teenagers any more.
We gave the boy some notice. We told him we'd decided he needed to be taught a lesson, and that he was going to be spanked pants down the next night in the presence of my sister and her daughter, my 12-year-old niece, Philippa.

Reno came downstairs at the required time last night looking very unhappy, subdued and embarrassed. He saw my sister and niece sitting on the sofa, his dad in the corner and me holding the hairbrush. I told him to strip down to his tee-shirt and underpants and stand in front of us with his hands on his head. Reno is not a strong-willed or disobedient boy, just annoying, lazy and sometimes rude. He did as he was told, but very sheepishly.

His face was crimson as I slowly drew his underpants down . I had to remind the boy sharply to keep his hands on his head, as inch by inch I slowly uncovered his penis, the first time I've seen it. It proved to be a good length and thickness even flaccid as it was. I moved to his rear so that his member was clearly on display to my sister and Pippa, framed by his hanging testicles. His pale white bottom has some dark hairs over it, but it's rather slack and unmuscular. He needs more excercise. I couldn't help squeezing the globes with my hands, making him squirm. He was learning that I have authority over him.

He reluctantly but obediently bent over, hands on knees, and spread legs when I told him. His dad didn't have to hold his wrists.

I gave him ten slow firm whacks of the hairbrush down the middle of his bottom followed by ten to the right flank and ten to the left. I took a pause and you could see he was hoping the punishment was over, but his father decided he would get another ten each from both his parents, showing the boy he supported me in my desire to discipline his son.

I allowed Reno to stand up and have a "rest" before the continuation of his spanking. Of course he was on full frontal display again then, to his step-aunt and step-cousin. It was good lesson for both, Reno and Pippa

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:18 07/29/13 Mon

Joanna, what age are your disciplinary helpers?

Author:
Susan (to Johnny)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:35 07/30/13 Tue

I didn't understand your question.

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:31:03 07/30/13 Tue

Susan, I was asking Joanna about her monitors.
But I know that Pippa and Reno both were learning about boys' discipline, but is this the first time that Pippa learned about their ornaments?

Author:
Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:49 07/30/13 Tue

Monitors? You mean Lee's sisters? They are 17 and 20.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:38:11 07/31/13 Wed

My aunt sometimes didn't spank me when the family was over but I was spanked later that night. Do she forced me to be naked and I had to stand naked on a chair in the living room all day with my hands on my sides. I am humiliated to be seen naked as I have a tiny penis that is often made fun of (pis in profile) this time was no different my cousins laughed at my tiny penis all day. After 5 hours of humiliation my aunt spanked me over her knee. It was until my 17.

Author:
Mrs Campbell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:17 08/03/13 Sat

Hello William, that is the same punishment I used very successfully with my teenager many years ago for his stealing which was becoming a worrying habit. Standing on a chair in the living room with all his clothes off absolutely nude, showing his bare bottom and winkle for an hour.
His sisters found it very amusing, but he didn't!

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:50 08/04/13 Sun

One of my most vivid memories from my teens in the 1970s was being made to stand in just my vest in the kitchen on the cold stone floor (it was winter)with my stepmother admonishing me for stealing when I was 16. My stepmum had taken great pleasure announcing that I was going to be punished for the first time on my bare bottom. It was something she had been pushing for since she moved in after marrying my father. I noticed the expression of spiteful pleasure as my stepmum pulled my vest from my underpants and tucked it over my tummy just under my chest. My three sisters were there watching with intense interest as my stepmum took hold of the waistband of my white cotton Y-fronts and peeled them down with a smug look on her face. I was left standing naked from the waist to the ground with my willy completely exposed, which due to the coldness of the room and my intense embarrassment was all shrivelled up and shrunken so much it couldn't even hang, it just sort of stuck out. It was the most ashamed I have ever felt. The punishment was a thrashing with the belt from my father across the kitchen table. My sisters clearly loved getting a good look at my nudity, and my stepmum had been only to happy to remove my underpants and expose me. To make matters worse she told her friends about the punishment.
From then on every one or two months my stepmum would find a new reason to give me a punishment, all of which she insisted were received bare. I got last at my almost 19 before I left home.

Author:
Cath
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:01 08/04/13 Sun

This is a subject I can well relate to because my brothers were both punished without trousers and underpants back in the day. Secretly I looked forward with excitement to seeing them taking their pants down but I never let on or I probably would not have been allowed to be there, so I would maintain a facade of cool calm during proceedings. Sugar and spice and all things nice? No way! I was keeping my eyes peeled for a look at Mr Willy. Terrible but true. It also made me feel rather smug and superior that my brothers had to bare all in my company, much to their great embarrassment.
We didn't get lessons in sex when I was at school
but seeing my brothers punished bottomless made up for it. As is common knowledge and mentioned somewhere on here erections during punishment doesn't mean the subject is enjoying himself, and I can say with certainty they most definately did not enjoy being exposed bare with me and our mum in the room. The boy's embarrassment was genuine and intensely felt, as punishment continued throughout their teens on their bare bottoms and willies until about 16 or 17 I recall.

Author:
Patricia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:19 08/04/13 Sun

Well, you are right. Bare bottom humiliation is effective and yes boys do wish to avoid it especially when females are present. I very much wanted to see brothers' frontal nudity but I had not to show that I was interested or I would not have been allowed to be present. I loved that my brothers were so embarrassed and it made me feel very smug that they had to be naked from the waist down in front of me.
I did tease in a subtle way so as not to risk being disallowed from seeing my brothers punishments, so I wasn't silly or overt in my teasing. When my brothers were punished I looked at their faces and their willies, but they would avoid meeting my gaze as that was too embarrassing for them.
When they showed arousal it was generally ignored and almost never mentioned, I say "almost" because my stepmother did briefly acknowledge it during early punishments when it happened, basically along the lines of "I don't care. You are not going to cover yourself. It's just too bad!" For me this was a real treat. It looked so rude and they were so embarrassed by it., but they had no control over this and clearly most definately didn't want this.
The mentality behind bare bottom punishments is that the target area is uncovered for maximum effect, but the resulting embarrassment is a tremendous bonus making the whole effect far greater.

Author:
Daniel I
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:11 12/10/13 Tue

" .... Bare bottom humiliation is effective and yes boys do wish to avoid it especially when females are present. ...."
This is only partly true, Patricia. There are several different situations.
The humiliation when being forced to undress in front of others varied, both as I grew up and developed, depending on who was present as well as whether they had seen me being disciplined before or how often they had seen me exposed like that.
Before age ten or so, being spanked in front of family, male or female didn't seem to be that big a deal, beyond the pain from a red heiney.
My younger brother was too young to be more than a tease and both he, my sister and I, had been bathed together almost every weekend so Kathy seeing my penis wasn't much of a problem. In fact when we were alone we touched each other while in the soapy bathtub all the time.
One exception was when my cousin Renee was our baby sitter, especially if she had one or two of her girlfriends over for the evening. Renee had been the family sitter since we had been in diapers so her alone wasn't a big deal. But by the time I was ten or so it became more humiliating as she liked to make me lie on my back so she could show her friends how she had wiped and powdered my privates. I dared not complain much as she usually was spanking me for something that I preferred that she not tell mom.
It was similar with my sister and cousin Patty, who had also seen me naked a lot over the years, and even when they teased me about the boy toy it was usually as much in fun as to humiliate me. Then as we got older and Kathy somewhat took charge of things there were times when she would look for the opportunity to demonstrate to her friends who was "In Charge" in mom's absence.
It was the same if there were neighbors present during our spankings. Some who had lived close by since we were very young were almost like family members. Other times when the company was someone new, in particular the last two or three young married women who were just over twenty years old and who lived in the new homes just outside the cul-de-sac, being naked for all to see was much more embarrassing, as I was becoming an older teenager.
One of the most humiliating spankings was when Kathy caught me at something and decided to show off in front of a boy friend. For some reason being forced to strip and be spanked by my younger sister in front of another young male was extremely embarrassing.
So, as I wrote at the beginning; " ...The humiliation when being forced to undress in front of others varied, ..."

Author:
wes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:34 08/08/13 Thu

For the first time last night, my aunt punished me fully nude. Even though I'm 20 years old!

Then, this morning, I found this forum open on her computer.

This is not a coincidence. For all of those who have been sharing your punishment techniques, please stop. Your words might seem innocent but people like my aunt are picking up on your ideas. You are responsible for me experiencing quite a bit of pain and embarrassment yesterday.

Author:
to wes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:24:54 08/08/13 Thu

If honestly, did you deserve such punishment?

Author:
Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:35 08/09/13 Fri

Goodness, I can't believe Wes posted to this forum. And used his real name. AND used my computer without permission! AND complained about his punishment on top of all that!! This is exactly what I'm dealing with ALL. THE. TIME.

Wes is a good kid, he really is. But his parents — my sister — gave him zero boundaries. He had no rules at all. Literally, if he wanted to have ice cream for dinner his parents would let him. These days, he has no ability to exercise self-control whatsoever.

He's currently living with me. I told him he can move out anytime, because he's an adult for goodness sake. I told him that I'd give him 10 days to find another place and even give him $200 start-up money, so it isn't like I'm going to kick him out onto the street. But I also told him that if he moved out he could not change his mind and come back. And I told him he'd have to follow all my rules while here and that I'd ben enforcing those rules with "painful and embarrassing" punishments. I'm glad he picked up on that and used those exact two words in his post. So, I guess at least he's listening.

Even with everything, I feel bad physically hurting him, even when I know it is for his own good. My thought is that I could use shame more. So for his first punishment, I made Wes strip and stand with his hands on his head in the way people suggested here. I spanked him for maybe 30 seconds by hand and 5 times with a spatula and then sent him to his room. The punishment seemed to change his behavior, but only for a few hours. Not sure what to try next but happy for suggestions.

Author:
Desmond to Wes' Aunt (family spanking technique)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:50 08/11/13 Sun

My mom paddled- especially as a teenager and a young adult my bare butt from the ages of 7 to 21 (before that I got only the hairbrush). The paddle was kept in plain sight in the living room which was embarrassing as hell (Most of my friends’ parents kept the family paddle in the hall closet).Mom felt that a narrow paddle was more effective. The paddle was 2 ½’’ wide, a full inch thick, 27’’ long including a 12’’ handle, mahogany, stained with a dark varnish, with seven holes (they didn’t have any beveling) the diameter of a quarter in a vertical line down the business end, and bright orange electric tape on the extra long handle. (I measured it as a teenager) Mom felt that the electric tape improved her grip (she used a two-handed grip, and swung with all her strength). Mom, as I guess you can tell from this, had rather decided views on corporal punishment. She felt mahogany, rather than maple or oak, was the best hardwood for a paddle. It was certainly heavy. She also felt that the thin blade, varnish, extra long handle, and holes (she preferred large holes rather than smaller ones) maximized impact. At the same time, she also kept a wider frat-style paddle which was also frequently used. Of course, it was always on the bare buttocks. I had to remove my shirt so that it didn’t get in the way. Mom would undo my belt and pull down my pants and jockey shorts down to my ankles. Mom also felt that a paddling was more effective if the glut muscles were stretched so that I had to grab my ankles. There weren’t any warnings. Embarrassment was part of the discipline. The paddling took place right there in the family room regardless of who was around. Afterwards, my buttocks still bared, I had to kneel with my nose to the wall and a book in each outstretched hand for five minutes for every whack.

If I was going to get beaten, mom would give me a sharp look and move her upturned palm through the air in the Universal gesture for corporal punishment. I had to remove whatever I was wearing from the waist up, hand her the paddle, and once my butt was bared assume the position. There was no discussion or conversation; and punishment was automatic. The minimum was five whacks which I got for looking the wrong way or a hint of a rebellious attitude. Seven to ten was not uncommon for anything more than a trifling offence. Twenty-five whacks was the maximum though more than fifteen was relatively uncommon. I only got twenty or twenty-five for open disrespect, explicit disobedience or a grade below a B on a quiz or test. I wasn’t allowed to watch TV or listen to music Monday to Thursday or Sunday. I was required to study at my desk for three hours after dinner on school nights and play sports after school. Privileges were very few and swiftly revoked. I wasn’t allowed to speak to an adult unless addressed. I was expected to say “sir” or “ma’am” (or “mom,” “aunt,” etc.). at the end of a sentence).

A stiff paddling was enough to tear up my butt pretty badly, breaking blood vessels, bruising pretty badly, blistering, leaving my *** a red, black and blue mess, and often actually breaking the skin. If the skin did break, mom would sponge peroxide and alcohol on my ***. Very often, I slept on my stomach for a week or more, and would have done my homework standing up if I’d been allowed,

My aunt was just as strict as my mom, and swung just as hard, though she used a wider, larger paddle. This one was maple, unstained, 24’’ long including a 9’’ handle, 5 ½”” wide, ¾ of an inch thick, with 21 holes each ½ an inch wide. She also had me bend brace myself over a tall-backed chair while grabbing the front legs. Of course, it was always on the bare Everything else was pretty much the same. If my mom was a 10+ on a pain/effects scale, my aunt was about 9 ¾ approaching 10. My aunt, though, was even more prone to revoke privileges and assign extra chores or tasks. Like my mom, she had a policy that my punishment would be increased if I attempted to offer an excuse. I had to kneel on hard chick peas, again my butt still bared, for thirty minutes to an hour after a beating. My mom had special ordered her paddle at a lumber yard. My aunt bought hers at a hardware store.

They paddled my butt throughout high school. That was a pretty conventional paddle much like my aunt’s though I suspect slightly thinner. It still hurt like hell. You got three whacks for really trivial stuff (like hair touching the collar, cutting through the rector’s passageway, etc. Five, which you’d get for a missing homework assignment, more than trivial lateness, etc. was pretty common. Towel flicking in the showers/locker room, relatively serious fighting, open disrespect or disobedience earned you an automatic seven. They never went above ten; and that had to involve open dishonesty. Still, a visit to the prefect of discipline’s office automatically meant a paddling. If you were a junior or a senior, and a repeat offender, he’d swing as hard as he could. Still, per lick, that was a 6 or a seven compared to what I got at home. Since it was an all boys’ Catholic high school, they also paddled on the bare buttocks. You had to bend over the prefect’s desk. I’ve never been paddled over clothes except for much rarer, and milder, paddling in public school when I was younger.

Unfortunately, my mom had a rule that if I got paddled in school I’d get at least as many, and probably more, whacks at home. You can imagine how much that hurt. If I was paddled more than once in any week, I’d automatically get grounded for two weeks. My aunt, on the other hand, had a rule that if I was paddled more than once in any given week, or if I got more than ten whacks, I’d get a whipping the next Friday night. I’d have to go to my room, ***** all the way, and lay on my stomach with a pillow underneath to prop my butt up. The whipping would be twenty-five or fifty licks. She used a razor strop she’s bought at a barber supply store when I turned thirteen (before that she used a thin belt. The strop was 21’’ long, including a 6’’ handle, 3 ½ long, and 3/8 of an inch thick. It hurt quite a bit more than the belt. As an older teen and young, I was whipped with a much more severe strap: this was about 2 lbs. of leather, about 3/12 inches wide, fifteen inches long, attached to a 12” wooden handle, the thickness and consistency of a boot sole so that it somewhat thicker, and hurt a lot more, than the razor strop. It would have some holes awled in which really tore up your flesh. All these years later, I still have the fading scars.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:28:14 08/09/13 Fri

If you truly believe we "are responsible for me experiencing quite a bit of pain and embarrassment yesterday," then you're quite immature for your age. Your own behavior had nothing to do with it?

I suspect you have been incorrigible, so your aunt cruised the net to find a more effective punishment. Might I be right?

Wes's Aunt, care to tell us more?

MM

Author:
Joanna to Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:39:19 08/09/13 Fri

It sounds like just what Wes needs. Invite your lady friends or other female family members to attend punishments but not his mom as she has been too soft with him and Wes may try and appeal to her to intervene. Yes embarrassment works well but also spank hard, he is 20 and can take it. Spank hard and fast, and have friends hold him in place.
I would point out to Wes that this forum doesn't have the power to make your aunt do anything..it is entirely her own decision what punishment methods she adopts, as it is for all parents and guardians, but I am sure she is doing it out of love and ultimately to help you have a better life.

Author:
Sharon to Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:25 08/10/13 Sat

Dear, don't worry, you are right completely. Anyone knows to keep 20-year-old lad in borders of discipline and home rules is difficult enough. Almost always it's impossible without punishments. Pain isn't very important for naughty boys in this age but shame they understand very well. I know it because have two boys - 19-year-old son and 17(almost 18)-year-old stepson.

Author:
Alfred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:38:24 08/10/13 Sat

Growing up I was not a stranger neither to spankings nor to the corner. Corner time after spankings was a standard procedure in our house. After being spanked by mom or dad I was told to stand in the corner and think about my behavior and the punishment I received and what I learned. However unlike spankings which were always on the bare bottom in our house, corner time was never with bare bottom. With my dad it was usually pants and underpants back up, unless I kicked off pants or shorts while being spanked. I was just told to pull up whatever was left around my legs at the moment and get my nose in the corner. If everything got kicked off, then I was told to put on everything. With my mom's spankings however standing in the corner was purposefully in underpants, with my pants lowered down to knees or if they did not hold up there (shorts usually did not) then to ankles. But never bare bottom. I was punished so till HS graduation.

With one of my friends however it was different as I once found out by chance. When we were 11 I once dropped by his house expecting us to go out and play together as we usually did after school. His mom answered the door bell and opened the door and she said my friend was punished and could not play with me that day, and that I should come other time. My friend's younger brother may be 8 or 9 year old was standing just behind her, but while she was speaking I could see down the hallway between them, and I saw my friend standing in the corner at the other end of the hallway with his pants down and bare bottom that was quite red and obviously spanked.

I went away but later asked my friend and he looked somewhat embarrassed but said that his mom spanked with paddle and that after spankings he had to stand in the corner (this part was the same as in my house), and that in his house corner time after spankings was with pants and underpants down.

We never spoke about it again and growing up I never knew another kid who got bare-bottomed corner time, so I thought it must have been quite uncommon, but then although growing up I knew about many other kids that they were spanked at home, most of my friends were, but details of how spankings were done were rarely talked about, at best it was mentioned was who was doing a spanking, dad or mom or both, and an implement such as belt or paddle, but almost never anything beyond this, so I am curious whether my friend's experience might have been actually more common than I thought.

Author:
Patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:56 08/11/13 Sun

I am 20, live with parents and I still get put over my mom and dads knee. If I back-talk. I am sent to my room to take off my pants and shirt and then called to go back to the living room. If my younger brothers, their friends or even neighbors are in the room, they get to see my naked body and my bottom get spanked. Usually I'm spanked with a belt or wooden paddle. It lasts for around 10 minutes and it's really hurt. Then I stand in a corner one hour with my red apple bottom on display for everyone who is present. After the corner time my mom or dad sits me in their lap and says "I want you to behave so I had to give you the harsh spanking." Then I have to apologize. Its the worst! Even my g/f could watch my bottom turn red.

Author:
Leon (to Wes and his aunt)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:38 08/11/13 Sun

when i was 18 i was living with my aunt. she was very strict and didnt take any nonsense from her two boys. it was so embarrasing. ever mornig my aunt would leave to go to work at 8 and her two boys would leave with her. so i had the entire house to my self untill i left for class at 11am. so little after she left i grabed this playboy dvd i had and went into her room because she had the only dvd player in the house and started watching it. whle i was watching it it was not my plan to start playing with my self in her room but could not control it, the girls looked so good, so i started using her vaseline to pleasure my self. unfortanly that day my aunt came back home with co worker. i did not here my aunt come in so when she made it to her room to i was there totally nude ************ to the dvd. my aunt screamed what the hell are u doing and her co worker ran up the stairs and asked if everything was ok ..and saw me. her co worker was very sexy she was 23 and was wearing a blouse with a little cleavage. i just exploded every where .my aunt friend started chuckling saying under her breath i didnt now people had penis so small. i tried to cover my self up but my aunt said boy u aint got nothing to hide move your hands. she than grab a belt and proceded to spank my but infront of her co-worker. my aunts co worker at this part was laughing histercally at the site of me getting spanked butt naked. I still remember being exposed and spanked nud einfront of her. i could see her eyes watch my litlle penis flop up and down with spank i got .when it was done my butt was burning so bad i had my to hands on y cheeks keeping me fully exposed. my aunt than grab me by my ear and put me under the shower to wash my nastyness off. it was so embarrsing i could over hear my aunt co worker on the phone talking and laughing about how small my penis was about my woping and how i crying. i over heard my aunts coworker asking how old i was and when she said i was 18 she started laughing even more saying i just assumed he was 13 jus seeing his size and evrything.

Author:
Wes's Aunt to Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:01 08/11/13 Sun

Thank you for your encouragement, Joanna.

In theory, I love your idea. Two reasons why: 1) like you said, it would greatly add embarrassment and 2) I think Wes needs and greatly deserves more and harder spankings but I'm having a hard time doing it myself. I'm not that strong and after I few smacks he's kicking his legs and howling and so I wimp out. If other people were able to spank Wes I think he'd be punished better.

In practice, I don't see how to implement it. The only other family female authority figure is my grandmother who frowns on corporal punishment and, in any case, is 98 years old. I'm nervous about asking anyone else.

Author:
Wes's Aunt (to Mike)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:09 08/11/13 Sun

You're guess was totally right.

I'm not letting Wes use computers for anything at the moment, but I honestly don't think he makes a strong connection between his behavior and him getting punished. It is always my fault or some one else's fault. And I don't know how to change that for him. Simply embarrassing him through nudity and spanking him a bit doesn't seem to be working. I'm looking for a more effective punishment.

Author:
Sharon to Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:56 08/11/13 Sun

...Simply embarrassing him through nudity and spanking him a bit doesn't seem to be working. I'm looking for a more effective punishment...

Use more effective position for embarrassing - for example diaper position is embarrassing enough for older teens

Author:
Wes's aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:13 08/11/13 Sun

Sharon,

You are so full of good ideas. I feel like I'm flying blind here and I really appreciate your tips. I'll try to find ways to incorporate your suggestions.

If I may ask: How did you get to be such a knowledgable disciplinarian?

I don't suppose you live anywhere near me? I'd love to invite you over and observe as you gave Wes the sort of punishment he really needs and deserves.

Author:
Sharon to Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:06:12 08/11/13 Sun

...If I may ask: How did you get to be such a knowledgable disciplinarian?...

I have 19-year-old son and 17-year-old stepson and it gives me enough experience

Author:
Erik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:42 08/12/13 Mon

I want to say that I feel a little embarrassed about posting this but it's better than talking to people in person about it.

I am an 18 year old male. The other day I was at home in the bathroom naked using the blow dryer to dry my hair after I took a shower. Since the blow dryer is loud, I could not hear my mom come in through the back door. So I'm in the bathroom and all of a sudden my mom appears next to the bathroom door. She starts asking me all these questions about what I'm doing today and starts telling me about her day.

I was shocked that she didn't say, "Put some clothes on now!" as I figured most mothers would probably say that if they saw their son naked. But she just kept right on talking telling me about her day and asking me questions. I said to her, "Mom I'm naked you know" and then she looked down at my "package" and said "yes....yes you are. Do you mind me seeing you?" I said, "Uhhhhh I never really thought about it. I guess I don't care. But, I always thought YOU would care."

She looked down again and said, "No I don't mind. What's the big deal?" I said, "OK so you're saying I could walk around naked all I want?" and she goes "Yeah. Unless you don't feel comfortable. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it." I then said, "Well it is my body and if you don't care, I don't care." She then said, "OK, good. I never understood why so many mothers tell their son to cover up. We are family here. I don't see a problem at all." She then looked down at it again and gave me a little smile. I said, "But mom, what about Kate?" (Kate is my 15 year old sister) My mom then said to me, "If Kate is uncomfortable with you being naked, then don't do it when she's home. But, she should be coming home soon. Maybe if she sees that I have no problem with you being naked, she won't care either."

So a few minutes later Kate comes home from school and yells "OMG! MOM WHY IS HE NAKED?!?!?!?!" at the top of her lungs. My mom said to her, "Kate, sweeite, it's OK. He's family. I'm fine with it." Kate then said, "Yeah you're right. I'm freaking out over nothing. He's just my brother and it's just a penis." My mom then said "exactly!"

I feel kind of weird about doing this but at the same time I feel very free and open. I just feel weird because my mom looked down at it a bunch of times and smiled. She hasn't tried to do anything sexually but I'm afraid she might be thinking it.

Author:
Erik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:31 08/12/13 Mon

I'm sorry - double text was sent...

Author:
Erik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:33 08/12/13 Mon

I want to say that I feel a little embarrassed about posting this but it's better than talking to people in person about it.

I am an 18 year old male. The other day I was at home in the bathroom naked using the blow dryer to dry my hair after I took a shower. Since the blow dryer is loud, I could not hear my mom come in through the back door. So I'm in the bathroom and all of a sudden my mom appears next to the bathroom door. She starts asking me all these questions about what I'm doing today and starts telling me about her day.

I was shocked that she didn't say, "Put some clothes on now!" as I figured most mothers would probably say that if they saw their son naked. But she just kept right on talking telling me about her day and asking me questions. I said to her, "Mom I'm naked you know" and then she looked down at my "package" and said "yes....yes you are. Do you mind me seeing you?" I said, "Uhhhhh I never really thought about it. I guess I don't care. But, I always thought YOU would care."

She looked down again and said, "No I don't mind. What's the big deal?" I said, "OK so you're saying I could walk around naked all I want?" and she goes "Yeah. Unless you don't feel comfortable. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it." I then said, "Well it is my body and if you don't care, I don't care." She then said, "OK, good. I never understood why so many mothers tell their son to cover up. We are family here. I don't see a problem at all." She then looked down at it again and gave me a little smile. I said, "But mom, what about Kate?" #Kate is my 15 year old sister# My mom then said to me, "If Kate is uncomfortable with you being naked, then don't do it when she's home. But, she should be coming home soon. Maybe if she sees that I have no problem with you being naked, she won't care either."

So a few minutes later Kate comes home from school and yells "OMG! MOM WHY IS HE NAKED?!?!?!?!" at the top of her lungs. My mom said to her, "Kate, sweeite, it's OK. He's family. I'm fine with it." Kate then said, "Yeah you're right. I'm freaking out over nothing. He's just my brother and it's just a penis." My mom then said "exactly!"

I feel kind of weird about doing this but at the same time I feel very free and open. I just feel weird because my mom looked down at it a bunch of times and smiled. She hasn't tried to do anything sexually but I'm afraid she might be thinking it.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:19 08/15/13 Thu

Maybe she looks that way because she thinks you're a good looking guy and she's proud of her son.

MM

Author:
Daniel to Sharon and Wes's Aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:18 08/12/13 Mon

For those who grew up after 1960, a little background might help at this point. Back in the 50s, spanking was a fairly routine punishment in American homes. In the South, especially the strict Baptist South where I grew up, many mothers even spanked their children into their early teens and a few well past that. It was certainly that way in my neighborhood. All in all, spankings were a regular part of life, even a visible part since they were often given in semi-public places regardless of who was present. Many a naughty youngster found him or herself getting a paddling in the family room, the backyard, the front porch, the teacher's office, the church basement, or a neighbor's house. And since children often got into more trouble in groups, it was not uncommon for two or three youngsters to find themselves waiting to go over a mother or babysitter's lap one after the other. My family shared house with 2 other and spankings children in basement were usual matter. Moreover, all 3 families used in raising regular spankings each other Saturday, when all 4 boys (girls got separately) were standing in line in basement, bare down waist or naked, waiting punishment in front all families. I was standing in the line last time when I was almost 17. It was very embarrassing for big kids but it was part of boyish life then.

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:44 08/13/13 Tue

I grew up back in the 50's and 60's and things were different when it came to the topic of child discipline, children's rights and ideas of propriety. Children's Rights? We had none, you were legally a child until age 21 and subject to discipline as deemed necessary. The latter was a particular bone of contention to my generation when as teenagers, we were subject to the draft and could be forced into the military at age 18, yet were still considered 'Minors' by law and couldn't vote, buy alcohol (except 3.2% beer), cigarettes, or engage in legal contracts. We were considered old enough to fight (and in too many instances killed) for our country, but not old enough to make "adult" decisions.

Spanking was the usual punishment for most transgressions, usually on the bare behind and usually followed by 'corner time' with the miscreant's behind on display as a deterrent to others. All adults in the neighborhood were authorized to administer it to any child who "Needed" it. Teachers ruled the classroom with a paddle and were not reluctant to administer it. Major transgressions got you sent to the principle or his assistant who were to be feared by all. One of my Dad's favorite lines was, "If you get it (spanking) at school; you'll get it twice as much when you get home!"

In our small town, everyone knew everyone else and kids were considered a community responsibility. The worst part of this communal child supervision, was that if you got disciplined by an adult other than your parents; they would notify your parents of what had happened and you usually got further punishment when you arrived home. The telephone was 'deadly' to a kid who acted up away from home. Things like "time outs" or "grounding" were not in the discipline schedule unless it was after a spanking.

The other curious facet of that society which I have always found curious was the attitude towards male nudity Vs female nudity. Boys were considered to have no need for modesty in the presence of females; yet girls were always to be modestly covered in the presence of males (until the late 60's). As a consequence, I spent a significant time during my childhood naked, yet never saw a naked girl over the age of 4 until I was in my later teens. I learned more about female anatomy from 'Playboy" then I ever saw for real. In short the view was that male nudity was not sexual in itself and therefore no need for modesty; unless – the male made it sexual by displaying sexual excitement, ie...an erection. Erections at 'inappropriate' times were cause for punishment. To be naked in the presence of females was not considered 'sexual' thus the boy should only be embarrassed if his naked display was considered inappropriate by a sexual display. The fact that boys were embarrassed and humiliated many times by being forced to be naked was beside the point.

Boys always swam nude at the YMCA and Scout Camp; group showers were mandatory at school after Phys. Ed, skinny- dipping in the local pond or creek was standard.; pre-teen and teen boys nude around the house or yard was more common than most people today would believe possible. Here are a couple of examples: It was usual if you came home dirty to strip in the garage or on the porch prior to coming into the house; if muddy, you were expected to use the garden hose to wash off outside prior to proceeding inside. It didn't make any difference who was present, you did not come in the house tracking dirt. If your mother was doing laundry, it was not uncommon for her to demand the clothes you were wearing at the time to add them to the wash. You just stripped there, handed over your clothes and proceeded naked to your room to get others. Women and girls routinely supervised bath time for boys including teens, as boys could not be trusted to get themselves clean otherwise.

The prevailing attitude among the adults was that, women and girls were not interested it male anatomy and therefore, boys had no need of modesty in their presence.. Girls in general were considered to be more 'mature' than boys and as a result were left 'in charge' more often when the parents were absent. "In Charge" included the authority to administer any 'necessary' punishments.

This was the world I grew up in. Small town mid-west U.S.A. The events that follow are true and although I know there are some who won't believe it, did in fact happen.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Full Frontal Nude During Punishment

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:53 08/15/13 Thu

" .... Boys always swam nude at the YMCA and Scout Camp; group showers were mandatory at school after Phys. Ed, skinny- dipping in the local pond or creek was standard.; pre-teen and teen boys nude around the house or yard was more common than most people today would believe possible. .... "
An interesting and accurate recollection of how we were brought up fifty-sixty years ago.
But, it was not just rural areas. I attended a large Catholic prep school in Brooklyn and I was shocked when I learned that we were all expected to swim naked, something that a cousin and I had only done on the sly before that. And once when we were caught we were both spanked for doing something naughty, but that is another story.
The only time that the boys wore swim trunks when we swam at school was when there was a swim meet and female guests might be expected.
All around the upper edge of the pool were windows, some of which on the one side were open to the coaches office. There were two ladies that worked there a few feet from one window, but they were older and I don't think we considered them interested.
However, on the opposite side were windows as well. In the beginning of my sophomore year on my last day there I went to the administration's office to get transcripts and transfer papers as my family was moving from the city. The girl at the desk showed me to a side waiting room that had a desk or table and may have been used for coffee breaks as well as I think there was a coffee maker on a sideboard. One of the windows, about two foot high and four feet long was a little above the floor level. She left for papers and I looked out at one of the classes realized that I could see all the boys in a swim class walking around the pool with their thingys showing. Plus, when someone used the diving board especially the one that was about six meters high they were right outside of the window. The clerk came in and sat near me and the window as she went over the papers. Unlike most of the women employees she was probably in her early twenties at most. To me she was an adult and not in my league, but I think she would have been considered attractive to men her age. We went over the documents and she mentioned that I had been on the swim team, or at least trying out for the JV team and she hoped the new school had a nice swimming pool as well.
She smiled and I could hear the diving board make that noise when someone was springing up and down and I am sure my face turned red as I realized that not only had I used the high board but when I'd bounce in preparation for a dive my penis would be flopping up and down in full view of this girl and possibly half the rest of the staff.
I could not recall ever seeing anyone from the pool side but the glass may have been one way glass but I could certainly see the pool area very well. And I am certain that this girl had seen boys bouncing on the diving board as well as walking around the far side of the pool. From her remarks and sly smile as she mentioned something about my being a swimmer and doing some of the basic forward dives I also felt certain she had seen me completely naked on the diving board. I know I blushed as I could see the kid who was getting ready to spring forward very clearly when I sneaked a peek that way.
The next school didn't have it's own pool but was near the beach and there was a YMCA in the town close to home. I made a friend there and he was a member of some semi-religious club that gave him access to the YMCA pool. In the men's dressing room there was a sign that said "Swim suits are optional in pool area except Sundays and on Wednesday evenings" And there was virtually not one male that I recalled that ever wore a suit in the pool area or the locker rooms. I was young and felt inadequate next to full gown men with big dark masses of pubic hair covering their penis except for he head poking out. I was a skinny kid, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, fair complexion and even as an adult never had more than a little pubic hair myself. And it was sort of light brownish almost a reddish blonde. I always felt self conscious and because I was extremely naive I sometimes blushed when I thought one of the older men was looking at me. It wasn't till college that I learned that they probably were having lascivious thoughts as they were looking at my little penis poking its way out of the sparse bush.
After high school I went to a military academy and the same rules were swimsuits optional unless there were guests, such as another swim team. And when I joined the military they issued us a neat blue swimsuit at boot camp but I do not recall wearing it except for at public beaches.
I know that there are posters who challenge these statements and do not believe it, but it was true at the time. The only YMCA that required suits was the Armed Forces YMCA in downtown Honolulu. I suspect that was because it was open to all servicemen and women and occasionally some female servicewomen or the families of someone transiting to Japan or Korea were staying at that facility.

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:03 08/10/13 Sat

Wes, I get too and it is embrassing, but I think my last spanking(s) were deserved.
i am 18,maybee too old for an over the knee naked spanking, from, my dad as well as from my mom.for smoking pot, and drionkig alcohol.So it was okay for me.deserved.Only I think, not in front of my younger sisters(12 and 14)

Author:
Stanislas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:21:08 08/11/13 Sun

My step aunt (step moms sister ) was always allowed to spank me she was younger then my step mom and didn't have any kids and she would babysit me when my parents went out of town she would usally stay at our house when they were gone to watch me and she was just as strict as my step mom I had to do all my chores and she would give me baths like my step mom one time when she was watching me it was time for my bath but it always was so embarrassing having to get a bath from her and be naked because I was almost 15 already so I locked myself in my room so I wouldn't have to take a bath this was a horrible idea she got very mad I had to eventually unlock the door to use the bath room and there she was waiting she told me to go to the bath room and report to the living room right after I did as I was told she was so mad she screamed at me told me I was disrespectful went on and on finally she told me to take off my clothes and that she was going to spank me I did what I was told she pulled me over her lap and she gave me a hand spanking after she was done she made me go get the spoon from the kitchen and I did as I was told when I got back I was pulled back over her knee she really laid into my but hard and she spanked the back of my thighs and the inside of my thighs I could barely sit for a week when she was done with me

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:06 08/11/13 Sun

It was at age 15.
We had a vacation at the old house in the woods. There were my sister-age 16,three of my cousins,two female cousins 15 and 13 and one male cousin age 14. My aunt was the one in charge of us,becouse the other family members were suppose to arrive a few days later.
We were playing outside with the ball,and I shoot the ball in the window,it was an accident,but the window broke.
My aunt was very strict,and when you break her rules it means get all your clothes off and prepare you butt.
She came out and asked who did it,all of them pointed at me,she just looked at me and told me to get inside and take all clothes off.
I went in my room,got naked,and then aunt called me to come in the living room,I went downstairs,and all of them vere sitting on the sofa,and I was trying to cover my pride. Aunt was waiting with on the chair in the middle of the room with the hairbrush in her hand.
I came to her,she pulled me over her knee,and put down the brush,then she gave me arround 30 swats with the hand. While they were sitting there,smiling,and looking at my butt turning red.
Then aunt took the hairbrush,and gave me arround 20 swats with it. I could feel the heat on my behind. I was crying and begging her to stop.
When she finished she ordered me to go and kneel in the corner,and all relatives were sitting on the sofa gigling and enjoying in the view.

Author:
Rajana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:56 08/13/13 Tue

I agree that boys especially teen boys should be made to go nude around the house as a disciplinary measure additional with spanking. I apply this method on my 19 year old son. As long as he is in my home he will abide. I also agree with people that sons pubic hair shaved. I do the same with my 19 year old. Being 19, his pubic hair was so thick with dark hair that it was a mess, and like the guest writer said.. the hair "engulfed" his testies and shaft, all you could see was the head. I couldn't stand to look at it and kept reminding him of that..til one day he said Ok go ahead and trim it. I did more than that. I took out the electric shears and clean all around it and all the way under and up the back of his crevice of his bum. The hair fell like a shorn sheep. well not quite as much..but you get what I mean. Seeing I still bathe him twice a week I also took him to the bath and gave him a good scrubbing and lathering between his legs. I don't think this area has been this clean since he was 11 or 12 years old. Being his pubic hair grows back rapidly, I shave him on the nights I bathe him. Now its easy he loves the feeling of no hair. I am glad that he approves because pubic hair although natural, it can be a real mess when not properly cared for. I also encouraged my sister to rid her two sons of their pubic hair and she has done the same with her boys, 15 and 17. Sometimes, we do it with all 3 our boys together.

Author:
Marek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:08 08/13/13 Tue

When I grew up, nudity was quite normal for me. At home and at the beach. Sometimes the family went to the nudist beach, and sometimes at a normal beach I was the only one naked.
When my pubic hair begun to grow at 12, I protested being nude at the beach, but my mother insisted, and got the shaver and cut away the few hairs. This was going until 14, then i looked too old for being nude at the beach. Also at home I was wearing normal clothes.
At 17 I was caught watching secretly at a friend of my sister, while she was changing into a bikini for the beach. My mother got furious, and insisted that I have to be nude in front of her as punishment. You have seen hers - she will see yours.
So I had to strip in front of my mom, and she got amused by the half mast stiffy I had. Then she forbid me to cover myself, and she dragged me by the ear to the other room, to apologize in front of my sister and her friend, who were both in their bikinis. When I thought the embarrassment was over, my mother told me, that for further punishment I had to stay nude at the beach for the rest of the holiday. It was a sort of optional clothing beach in Europe, but only very few people were actually nude and some women were topless.

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:31:49 08/13/13 Tue

When my lad was getting a bit to big for his boots I decided to shave him. The whole family gathered and I brought him into the main room in the nude, and his sisters laughed because his penis was hard. I laid him nude on newspapers on the table with a bowl of warm water on a chair and lathered him up and shaved away all his pubic hair and all his body hair entirely, and then I powdered him. I had a big smile on my face as I powdered his behind. I then finished off with a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking with the whole family laughing and clapping and he burst into tears.

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:20 08/14/13 Wed

I grew up without sisters, but was still spanked in front of female cousins, neighbors daughters, female babysitters and babysitters friends. My Mother used to always tell me that if I did not want to be punished in front of other people, I shouldn't misbehave in front of them. If I embarassed her in front of her friends by my bad behavior, then I should be embarassed in front of them through my correction. I guess there is a certain logic there and she definitely practiced what she preached. Spankings were always on the bare and I do not recall her ever trying to in any way mitigate my exposure. My front was exposed in front whoever was present despite of my age, the same at 7 and 16. Once, when I was almost 16, I rather stupidly hit her best friend's daughter right in front of her mother and two playmates. I was hauled home, the mother and the three girls invited in to see me stripped of my clothes and spanked right in front of them. That was one hard lesson I learned that day, and I never hit a girl or woman since.

Author:
Sajita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:13 08/15/13 Thu

I’m a 16 year old Indian girl. It is very common for Indian parents to punish their boys by making them stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands or holding their hands clasped behind their heads. My family still continue that tradition . I’ve never been punished in that way, because it’s not considered appropriate in most parts of India to subject girls to nudity as punishment (or for any other reason, for that matter), but I’ve often witnessed my brothers and male cousins being made to stand in a state of total nudity holding their ears with their hands for a half-hour to an hour, depending on the gravity of the boys’ offense. However, whenever my female cousins and I approach the boys while they’re being punished, they swiftly shift their hands from ears to genitals! But the parents usually quickly make the boys place their hands back on their ears, even as we girls gawk at them. Female humiliation during the boys’ punishments is definitely very intentional in Indian culture, and it’s sure not easy for the boys, but nonetheless, it is widely considered to be very effective in improving boys’ behaviour in our culture. After a few moments, the parents will make us girls leave the boys alone, but we girls usually bug the boys 3 or 4 times like that during a typical punishment period. It may sound like we girls are little teasing brats, but in our culture, it’s actually considered to be our family duty to do this, regardless of how much we enjoy seeing the boy nudity, which we certainly do! Meanwhile, the adults in our culture continually drill modesty into the girls’ heads."

Author:
JasonP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:56 08/15/13 Thu

What age were the boys that you seen being punished with nudity and standing there naked with their privates on display. Had any started puberty or were they all young? What was the oldest boy you say punished with nudity?

Author:
Lynne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:31 08/17/13 Sat

Hello, I posted here before and here is my original message
http://www.voy.com/229904/108.html
I punished Ian again on Thursday and I said last time he was showing precum. Well this time he ejaculated proper, and as I stated earlier I did not let him hide it. He was standing there, with a full blown hard-on, hand on head, his two older sister just several feet away. I knew he was near to cumming, his dick looked fit to explode and was dripping wet. His oldest sister had been teasing him before the punishment about seeing him nude again while my other daughter just smiles broadly at the whole thing.
He is mortified and avoiding the girls, and me.

Author:
Sajita (for JasonP)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:47 08/20/13 Tue

My brothers and male cousins got such nudity punishment in family until their about 15-16. They all had starting puberty after age 12-13 but it wasn't big deal for parents if boys deserved punishment. Once, I saw neighbors' boy getting nudity punishment when he was almost 18!

Author:
Christopher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:19 08/20/13 Tue

I can recall one summer afternoon when I was 12 year old and I got into trouble while my mom's best friend Kate and her 9-10 year old daughter Sandra were visiting. Much to my dismay, mom started to unbutton my pants for a spanking right there in the kitchen in front of Kate and Sandra.
My mom turned to Kate and said "I hope you don't mind seeing Chris get spanked. I feel it will do him a lot more good if you and Sandra witness it rather than me taking him to the bathroom to do it."
Kate replied, "Oh that's fine. I will giv Sandra a chance to see what a boy looks like."
I could only look straight at the floor as my pants and shorts were lowered to my ankles and mom started to lecture me while I was bare from the waist down and Sandra watched my front with first pubic hair. Finally, mom took me over her lap for a long hard spanking with her hairbrush. I squirmed, cried and understood Kate and Sandra could see everything even my ass-hole. Years later as I loook back at that day, I am reasonbaly certain that afternoon's events had been planned.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:13 08/20/13 Tue

I was sat from ages 11 to 14. My sitter sat for various boys in the neighborhood, and she had to watch her little sister at the same time, so she was always around also. I guess she was used to seeing the spankings. When I needed a spanking, my pants were of course taken down right away, as normally happened to boys. I never heard of girls getting spanked. When disciplined, I was expected to control my thoughts, it was not appropriate and was rude to show a hard-on to girls who just happened to be there and had to witness my misbehavior, especially much younger, and that might even include her little sister. If I did, I got lectured for it and extra spanking. I was also taught that it was not virtuous for a boy to play with the front parts, so don't do it. As I said, a boy's spanking naturally involves having to let them see everything he has as part of the process, but the girls were thus being assured that I was not getting away with such behavior, and I had quite an incentive for not doing it again. I would get teased by them after that about what they saw of mine and now knew, which is another thing that made me try to avoid another spanking.
Oh, I do remember being told that it looked like I had to pee, did I? If it was when I had a hard-on, I couldn't say no, or I could get a spanking for having it. But when I said yes, I was told that since I had to keep my hands on my head, the girls would go along and help me with everything!

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:03 08/20/13 Tue

Hey, I posted this somewhere in the past, but I didn't post it this time. I just think that the poster's introduction that this was found out of the past would have been better.

Author:
Brianna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:23 08/24/13 Sat

When I was in High School I was enrolled in a student nursing program. We studied Liberal Arts classes in the morning and Nursing classes in the afternoon. When I was a junior, 16 years old, we started spending an afternoon a week at the local hospital helping the nurses and learning our trade.

One day the head nurse informed me that I would be learning to do shave preps and that I would be assisting her shaving a male patient for hernia surgery. I must have blushed crimson because she said "There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about. After all it's the guy who's getting shaved." She grabbed two prep kits and I followed her to the prep room where the patient was waiting. I tried to calm down but my hands were shaking and my mouth was dry. When we entered the room I was looking at the floor. The nurse said 'Margo this is Mr. Johnson'. That's when I looked up and got THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE! 'Mr. Johnson' was a senior boy I went to school with and had a crush on. From the look on his face he was just as shocked as I was. Both of us turned red, but neither of us said a word...

He was sitting on the table wearing a little gown which he tried to cover more of himself with. The nurse took it all in stride and told him to lie down. She promised him we wouldn't hurt him and then she stepped up to the table with her prep kit. I was trying to get as far away as possible, but she said 'Margo please step up to the other side of the table.' I did and that's when she asked him to sit up and she undid his gown and pulled it off. The poor guy was now totally naked! She told him to lie down and she immediately began shaving off his pubic hair. All the while she was explaining how to do it to me, but I wasn't hearing a word. I was so embarrassed I thought I'd faint!

That's when she handed me the razor and said, 'Okay you can do the rest.' I thought my hands were shaking before. I took the razor and VERY gently began to shave the boy I had a crush on. The Problem was his penis kept getting in the way and finally the nurse said 'Pick up his penis in one hand and shave with the other. Now I really felt like I was going to faint. I did as I was told and tried to finish shaving him as fast as I could without cutting him. And that's when it happened. He got a huge erection!! I was SO embarrassed I started to apologize, but the nurse said, 'These things happen all the time. I'll finish this one. Why don't you go see if they need any help at the desk'. I ran out of that room as fast as I could!

Weeks later I passed the boy in school and we both blushed bright red. Neither one of us ever said a word to each other about it!

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:55 08/24/13 Sat

Wow! What an experience. Too embarrassed to speak, so the greater embarrassment (for you both) occurred. I think it's incredibly stupid of the administrators of the program to expect a teen pre-nursing trainee to begin with opposite sex genitals!

MM

Author:
Joyce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:11 08/24/13 Sat

When my lad was getting a bit to big for his boots I decided to shave him. The whole family gathered and I brought him into the main room in the nude, and his sisters laughed because his penis was hard. I laid him nude on newspapers on the table with a bowl of warm water on a chair and lathered him up and shaved away all his pubic hair and all his body hair entirely, and then I powdered him. I had a big smile on my face as I powdered his behind. I then finished off with a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking with the whole family laughing and clapping and he burst into tears.

Author:
Tricia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:44 08/25/13 Sun

Well, Joyce, it's right method. My eldest was about 16 when considered he is too old for family discipline. He was very proud looks as adult man and family rules weren't important for him. It was his mistake. Shaving in front family transfered him from naughty teen to shy obedient boy. I did it once only but he knew about possibility of this punishment until he left home at 19. It was much more effective for him than usual apankings

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.