VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
johnny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:39:54 12/22/13 Sun
In reply to: Curious George 's message, "Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked" on 23:14:37 12/16/13 Mon

1. When my sitter had jobs sitting neighborhood boys, she also had to keep an eye on her little sister, so she was always around, and one of my home rules was not to play with my front parts. I remember her sister saw me one day, and smarmy-like told her on me: "He's playing with his front parts!". My sitter came right in and saw the front of my pajamas sticking fully straight out. Shocked, she tugged them right down. I frantically said "I was only scratching my balls, and I couldn't stop." She said "You've been told, you are not supposed to play with these"smacksmacksmacksmacksmack...! "Yeeoww! Waaaaah!I won't do it again, I promise." Her sister was now laughing, she thought it was hysterical--she was so happy that she had gotten me good.
When she finished the spanking, my sitter reached down and grabbed the waistband of my winter knit pajamas, and yanked them back up, and of course it went right behind my sore peepee, my sore nuts, ouch! So she puts everything back into my pajamas and turns and pats her little sister on the head and says good job! As soon as she left the room, her little sister pointed her finger right at the outline of my peepee and said "don't touch that, or you'll get another spanking". I really needed to rub down there, but I didn't dare.

2. I was in the backyard with an everyday playmate, Pam, and I told her that I was about to get a spanking. When I got called in by my sitter, Pam followed, and said to her "Can I use your bathroom?" and was told "sure". I froze in absolute terror!!! She wouldn't dare! She Can't!!
Pam went in the bathroom for not 30 seconds, and as soon as she heard smack smack on my bottom, she flushed and came out. She could have just left out the back door, but she strolled in and looked at me standing there with everything displayed. She had done a very very dirty trick, and really got me good. She started her hiccuping giggle, and I felt everything gradually rise and get hard. I kept begging my sitter not to spank me in front of Pam, so she pulled my penis across her lap, and I got my spanking. Afterward, Pam told her that I was lucky to have someone that good, and she was obviously flattered by that comment. To make things worse, I had trouble putting my penis back in my pants. When we got back outside, Pam reminded me that she had gotten to see everything I had, and how much of it all.

3. One day, my sitter was feeling annoyed, so her little sister, who was very familiar with my spankings, invited a little friend from the neighborhood over, just in case. They knew I might get a spanking, and the friend wanted a look. So at one point, we were playing downstairs and when little sister bent over, I playfully flipped her skirt up. It was nothing, but she suddenly played mad and said she was telling. They charged upstairs, and pretended to be all upset, trying so hard to arrange a spanking. The friend was just dying to see what I had, and shouted at my sitter "she was in her underwear!" My sitter then announced that that was dirty, she had had enough, I fully deserved getting a spanking for that. The friend could hardly stand it. My sitter was exasperated, and I seriously had to have my pants taken down. They were, thus displaying my bare bottom, and of course, the usual big view of teenage balls and penis. They had gotten exactly what they had set me up for, this "justice for being very naughty to them", and they were now screeching with laughter. I got my bottom slapped, and everything was bouncing all around. My sitter also lectured me as I stood there about how to treat them And after being spanked, I as usual had to walk over without my pants and stand right in front of them and say I was sorry. They were not looking in my eyes! Later, back downstairs and very humble, I heard the friend say something about a great show and getting to see a "nice set of balls". Along with comments about me deserving a spanking, and others that I won't repeat.
So there are just 3 examples of girls setting up a boy's spanking to see what he has, and then commenting on what they saw.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:59:51 12/23/13 Mon

I was very late in my physical development. To be honest my genitals stayed small and hairless until I was in my late teens although in all otherways I was a healthy teenager. I will write about this elsewhere as it was a feature of my childhood and in particular teen years. My parents were aware that I didnt develop at the same rate as other boys and I think that was why they were happy to spank me until I was nearly 18.

The occassion in question was when my aunt (my mother's sister), uncle and two girl cousins came to stay. I would have been about 17. I was been a typical teen being surely and bad tempered. My mother suddenly decided she had enough and ordered me over to stand by her chair. I knew what was going to happen but though she would take me to my room but she didnt hesitate, she just undid my jeans like I was a child and then said to my aunt and uncle 'sorry, so you want the girls to go?' and my Uncle said 'no it will teach them a lessson too'. And without a word she pulled my pants down to my ankles. I went bright bright red and felt sick with the humiliation of everyone seeing me naked and, shortly having my rear spanked. My cousins, who were 9 and 12 started giggling and my aunt and uncle were just looking with serious faces and they could see everything. My mom pulled me over her lap so I was lying on the sofa and started spanking my bare rear with her hand telling me if I acted like a 5 year old I got treated like one! She said she knew I was embarassed but maybe that would be the spur to make me behave like an adult not a child. I was bucking around (she was hitting hard) crying out, bright red cheeks, tears in my eyes and completely exposing my little bald penis and tiny tesicles to my aunt, uncle and my cousins . When she had finished she pushed me over and made me stand in the corner. I am ashamed to say this and I never understood why as I felt totally cruhed and humiliated but I got fully hard standing against the wall with my bottom buring and my aunt, uncle and parents talking about my punishment and laughing at me...though thankfully no one could see. My erection just added to my shame and that at any minute she might pull me round and everyone would see which would be the final nightmare,

It was about 4 in the afternoon and my mom brought my pyjamas down to the living room and told me to take my clothes off (everyone was looking but my penis had gone down by then ) and change into my pajamas. She said 'early to bed for boys who dont know how to behave'. After I had put my pajama top on I was looking for the bottoms. She said "you wont be needing those son, youve nothing to hide". My cousins thought me having to set the tea table and sit down and eat tea with my red bare rear and penis on show was very funny and they were giggling and no one stopped them.

Afer tea I was sent to bed.

There was only one occassion in front of these cousins but it burnt in to my mind and to this day I dont like walking round with just my pajama top on!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
Olaf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:19 12/23/13 Mon

Mom was a spanker in our family, and also believed in punishment enemas for me---unfortunately she did not believe in closed doors. As a result whenever I got enemas my sister could walk by and see it if she was home. Spankings were usually done in the living room so whoever was there could see it also. as I got older Mom at least had the courtesy to move the spankings to her room, but again the door was never closed. I recall my sister and her girl friend next door often saw me butt naked being spanked until my HS graduation---so embarasing.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
Jeanette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:33 03/12/14 Wed

I think it is natural for girls to enjoy seeing a male sibling punished and healthy as well.
I am a big advocate of embarrassment for punishment and my boys both dread me announcing a new punishment.
With three big healthy young girls in the house from ages 15 to 19 I always make sure we are all present when it comes to the boy's punishments.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
Sadie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:22 03/12/14 Wed

Of course girls generally love seeing their brothers humiliating discipline.
My boy is 16 and I take his underpants down slowly in front of his sister and stepsister who enjoy seeing his erect penis.
His penis is not very big and his sisters are aware of this fact which makes it even more embarrassing for him and more pleasing to them.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Sisters enjoying brothers getting spanked

Author:
Karen to Sadie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:48 03/16/14 Sun

I saw my brother get a spanking when he was a teenager. He got an erection as mom scolded him with his underpants pulled down to his knees. He was a big bully, so I took great delight in seeing that he had a small penis - it was no more than 5 inches and probably a bit less. He ejaculated on mom's lap during the spanking, which must have added to his humiliation.

I did tease him afterward about his small cock.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.