VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Punishment for Spying on Stepsister

Author:
Mathew
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:09:06 03/21/13 Thu

I was punished when I was 16 for spying on my stepsister Sophie in the bathroom. I tried to film her with a camcorder but she found it and all hell broke loose. My stepmother let her 22 year old daughter Sophie name the punishment and she said I should have to be naked and let everyone see and see how I liked it. My own two sisters were loving it. It was the most embarrassment I'd ever felt, it was horrible just horrible. Sophie and her mum and my sisters all laughed and jeered at my bare behind as my stepmum gently spanked and stroked it my cheeks I squirmed in shame, but as her hand carressed my bare bottom it made my dick grow stiff. Then my stepmum turned me around, grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from where they had been shielding my crotch area fully exposing my hard dick. More mocking and rude comments followed and much laughter. A terrible ordeal and very shaming, but later I wanked to an explosive climax.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Punishment for Spying on Stepsister

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:24 03/26/13 Tue

I had a similar experience years ago in my teens when I was also caught trying to see my sister in the bathroom. Punishment at my house was normally done in private although my sister could hear me spanked by my father. When I was caught spying I had to suffer a spanking in front of the family and on my bare bottom. That stopped me trying to spy on her again.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Punishment for Spying on Stepsister

Author:
Dawg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:39 12/06/13 Fri

I never got caught spying on family members. Used to spy extensively on mother and sister. Also spied on aunts and cousins when they came to visit.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Punishment for Spying on Stepsister

Author:
Maste Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:02 12/08/13 Sun

>I never got caught spying on family members. Used to
>spy extensively on mother and sister. Also spied on
>aunts and cousins when they came to visit.

Sheesh, Dawg, don't stop there - tell us some memorable peeks.

MM

[> Subject: Re: Punishment for Spying on Stepsister

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:20 04/30/13 Tue

I got caught one hot summer evening when a nosy neighbor used the phone to call and asked my mom if she knew someone was on the roof that extended over the front porch. It was night and she could see a silhouette against the window's light, of my bedroom first, and then, the partly opened bathroom window, from her porch across the street.
I was about fourteen or almost fifteen and I had climbed out the window of my bedroom and slipped over to peek into the bathroom window where my sister and a cousin had been taking showers. I guess mom had one of her intuitions so she didn't call the police, she came up to my bedroom, opened the door, saw the open widow and looked outside, where of course, she found me kneeling in front of the bathroom window totally absorbed at seeing my cousin, who was a looker toweling herself off.
The view was just getting interesting when I was shocked to hear mom call me from ten or so feet away, to immediately come inside, loud enough that half the neighborhood could have heard.
I did so, forgetting that I had unbuttoned the three little buttons of my shorts and had been working on slippng my stiffening male member through the fly of my jockey undies so that I would be able to play with its head. But mom saw the open fly and knew what I must have been doing so her outrage increased and once in the bedroom, I got slapped and told to meet her downstairs in the kitchen.
It was only as I was going downstairs rubbing my cuffed ear that I thought to rebutton the front, thinking that mom might not have noticed. She had gone to the bathroom to explain what had happened and to have the girls close the window curtains over more as if having someone on the roof happened all the time.
I waited for mom to come to the kitchen while she called Mrs Cushing to thank her for her warning and, I suddenly realized, to come over to our house for a cup of coffee. I knew I was about to be spanked and soon my younger brother arrived, followed by both girls who had quickly dried off and pulled matching nightshirts on before coming down stairs to watch the fun.
Mom began to give me one of her classic lectures that started off slowly with a few questions from a distance and rose in intensity and closemess as she went along. Any excitement caused by the almost see through night shirts Patty and Kathy were wearing quickly vanished and I began stammering apologies, but to no avail, as tears were starting and mom didn't really give me any time to answer before asking somthing else.
Then, the door knocker was tapped and mom had Kathy open the screen door for Mrs Cushing, who came into the kitchen and sat at one side of the table. At some point Mom got around to the still not completely rebuttoned fly and told me to remove my shorts, then my shirt and finally my drawers right in front of them all. I remember that for some strange reason I was agreeing that I deserved a good spanking, as if by agreeing, perhaps I would be forgiven and sent to bed.
I must have started to use my hands to cover myself, but that only led to mom getting deeper into the subject of what naughty boys do with idle hands and an open fly. I will never understand what it is that happens inside my head that causes me to be both embarrassed, to the point of my face turning hot, and I suppose crimson to onlookers, and at the same time the "Boy Toy" starts to swell and expand where they could all see it sticking out.
That caused mom to ask if I was enjoying this and she never gave me a chance to say that I wasn't. Not only were both girls looking at the swelling member, but Mrs Cushing, who must have seen men before herself, as she had been married and was easily 50 years old, seemed to be making mental notes about the show. Well pretty soon I was over mom's knee and getting my heiney reddened. But at some point, mom stopped and after speaking with Mrs Cushing decided that since my peeking had invaded the girls privacy each of them should get a chance with the hairbrush and before I could do much more than protest mom was up and setting me over Kathy's lap where I got a few more good whacks. Then the girls switched places and I was over Patty's lap as well. What sticks in my mind is that as soon as I felt my thighs touching hers which seemed to be bare as mine, my poor sufferring penis began to push against the space between them. Mom and Mrs Cushing probaby could not see it clamped between her thighs but I knew immediately that Patty could feel me and that she was adjusting her legs to hold the head tightly.
As each girl took her turn, both my mom and Mrs Cushing made suggestions about where the hairbush should land so that both cheeks could be evenly treated and I could feel someone running their fingers between the cheeks to the rear of the ball sack saying that they should not strike that spot.
Finally Mom had me standing there, hands at my side and said that since I had no respect for people's privacy or modesty, I deserved none myself and I would remain naked all weekend, including when I did my chores, the worst of which meant carrying the two garbage barrels to the curb Sunday night for pick-up. And if I got caught touching myself I was to get further punishment on the spot. I was to sleep on the floor of my bedroom at the doorway so they could check on me and leave the bathroom door open both when I showered as well as when I used the toilet.
And that is the way I spent my weekend. I was really glad, Monday morning, to put on the school clothes.
While the presence of an erection during the punishment might seem like having been pleasureable, it was more humiliating that both girls who are my junior by about a year had exercised power over me, both during the spankings, as well as all weekend. Twice I forgot and got caught scratching an itch and spanks were added by Kathy and for several weeks thereafter both of them teased me about what they had seen and suggested that I needd a reminder spanking.
The main point is that even after all these years I still remember most of those details and my sweet cousin still likes to remind me every once in a while about the night I got caught on the roof.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.