VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: shawn ur the greatest legend in the world

Author:
mitchell mcgarr
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:25:26 07/14/03 Mon

shawn is the greatest athlete to step foot in a wwe ring.shawn is the greatest legend in the world.hes the main event the showstopper etc.when i saw u in miami live on raw a couple of weeks ago a shiver went up my spine and when u shook my hand and hugged me it made me feel so damn happy anyways my girlfriend loves u shawn.she wants to see u in person.im so lucky that i did and shes pissed i didnt take her to the event with me.lol.well shawn is the greatest athlete.no one even comes close to being as good as you are and do u kno what makes me so happy and amazes me is that when u wrestle even if its once a month you give it 110 percent and really respect that becuase u want to give alkl the fans their moneys worth and when i went to miami and i saw u that was way worth the money already.shawn u will forever be my idol and hero and i want u to kno that.u inspire me to death and ur the real reason that when i get older i want to be a wwe superstar and i want to be just like u and i want to u shawn to know that there will always be a special part in my heart of u shawn michaels.also just to let u kno that when im mad at my girlfriend or whatever and i think about ur smile and how u dance and wrestle it makes me feel so happy deep inside my heart and it especially make the special part of my heart for u happy.juss to let u kno also i bought ur all things are possible t shirt and i did what u did and cut the sleeves off and i want to be just like u cause ur the greatest athlete of all time.i hope that when u retire which i hope is never that all of the wwe superstars throw u a shawn michaels celebration party.well im sorry for making u girls and boys read this and that it was so long but im expressing how much i respect and like the heartbreak kid shawn michaels.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.