VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Re: shawn

Author:
Senga Lee Ross
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:38:11 05/08/04 Sat
In reply to: kelly 's message, "shawn" on 14:38:45 05/03/04 Mon

i am shawn's no 1 fan cos i know everything there is 2 know about him and i've loved him from the day i was born although i am only 13. The problem is that I haven't got anything of MY CHAMP and I REALLY REALLY WOULD LIKE EVERYTHING THERE IS ABOUT HIM(EG POSTERS DVD CLOTHES TOYS EVERYTHING!!!!!) ANYWAY I WANNA SAY THANK YOU GINGER FOR THIS SITE THAT YOU DEDICATED TO OUR HERO ALL OF HBK'S FANS AND HBK HIMSELF ENJOY IT (WELL MAYBE HBK BUT I KNOW ALL OF HIS FANS DO ESPECIALLY ME!!)ANYWAY I LIVE BREATH DRINK SLEEP AND EAT FOR HBK, AND WHEN SHAWN IS SAD I AM SAD AND WHEN HE'S HAPPY I'M HAPPY!I'VE NAME A TEDDY AFTER HIM AND IF I SLEEP WITHOUT IT I HAVE NIGHTMARES.SO MICHAELS SHAWN JAMES HICKENBOTTOM IF U READ THIS THEN THANK YOU FOR A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL LOVE YOU!YOUR SO THE NO1 GUY IN MY LIFE I DON'T NEED BFS WHEN I'VE GOT YOU TO KEEP ME HAPPY!! GOD BLESS YOU AND SHAWN GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU JUST LIKE YOUR TRUE FANS.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: shawnILuvShawnM@excite.com09:47:40 05/10/04 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.