VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: my HERO

Author:
Lee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:25:15 06/20/04 Sun

I would just like to tell every1 why HBK is my HERO you may get bored so ill beas fast as possible.On the 31st march 1996 Wrestlemania 12 I was only 5 but as soon as i heard the words i think im cute
i know im sexy
i knew that it was the time for the showstoppa to come out and win his first wwf heavyweight championship.I already liked HBK but after that night i grew to love him more and more andthe second time he bet Bret Hart i knew that this man was my HERO and that i would get to meet him.That dream hasnt come true yet.When Shawn had to retire after wm 14 i was so sad i wasnt sure if i wanted to watch the wrestling but i did and just like i grew to love hbk i grew to love his best friend triple h he was the best but in 2002 when hbk returned from retirement i was really happy because now my HEROS were together and they had brought back the best wwf/e group of all time DX!!I was in shock but i was really happy after triple h pedigreed SHAWn I was ashamed to be a fan of triple h never mind him being my HERO!! SHAWN has now been back for 2 years and i love him more than anything/1 except my parents but the reason i love him so much is because no matter who he is fightin he always has the will to get back up and knock them down he is 39 years old this year and is still going strong thanks to his fans and i have a message to any1 who is a Kane fan or just likes him.HBK IS STRONGER THAN ANY1 IN THE WWE AND HE WILL BE ON RAW THIS WEEK AND HE WILL KICK KANE'S A$$ AND I HOPE TO GOD THAT TRIPLE H WILL BE THERE TO HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SRY IF YOU GOT BORED OF READIN THIS BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.