[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
Genealogy, Royalty, History, Truth.
Welcome to, (ww.voy.com/241710/), the incorporeal hereditament of the (de jure) Grand Royal Sovereign Principality of Doggerland.
This is a Royal Principality in exile, under the rule of HRH Sir Michael Dave Barnes, Grand Prince of Doggerland, Grand Archduke of Doggerland, Duke of Kartvelia, Ri Tuaithe Jure uxoris - Colbhasa, Ri de Kippen [Buchanan] (de jure), Marquis of Clermont (de jure), Marquis of Charleton on Scarborough (Doggerland), Count of Frisia (Doggerland), Count de Puryer (Doggerland), Graf Van Harlingen (de jure), Vicomte de Porhoet (de jure), Viscount of Barne (Doggerland), Chatelain of Knybbeworth and Cymry, Baron of Powys / Powis [Charleton] (de jure), Knight Templar of the York Rite, Knight of Malta of the York Rite, Knight of the Red Cross of the York Rite, Baronet of Great Britain [of Charleton Tower, in Tyndale and Helseyside, near Bellingham] (de jure), Baronet of Nova Scotia [Alexander] (de jure), Baronet of Cornouaille Doggerland, Scottish Feudal Baron Lochaber. I Claim these Titles as an incorporeal hereditament and by bloodline rite as I am Y-DNA R1b1a2a1a1a and R-Z381, and mtDNA J2b1b. I also claim it under the Uniform Unclaimed Property Act (1995). Some of the titles are abeyant in my family line. As a result, due to the personages who claim sovereignty in the areas where the titles originated there is little hope of them ever being issued to members of the rightful descendant families. This is to say families that are descended and not 'bought' to the manor. For a connection to my other site see: ww.voy.com/40560/; also See: ww.grandroyalsovereignprinceofdogge.weebly.com. The entire address would not fit, apparently.
I claim this Incorporeal Hereditament (title without land) in the name of my ancestral bloodline as I am Y-DNA R1b1a2a1a1a, and under the Uniform Unclaimed Property Act (1995). See: http://oceanfield.ca/index.php/y-dna-primer/r1b1a2a1a1a. [http://grandarchduchyofdoggerland.weebly.com/]
Be sure to add the second "t" to your address as I cannot on here due to voy rules. On the page listed above you will see the vast majority of Mesolithic and Neolithic inhabitants of Doggerland were R1b1a2a1a1a DNA. As I am a descendant of those Mesolithic and Neolithic people I claim this Sovereign Right and Title. A Scottish Prescriptive Barony by Tenure was, from 1660 until 2004, the feudal description of the only genuine degree of title of UK nobility capable of being sold and bought (along with the Caput, or property). On 28 Nov. 2004 the Abolition of Feudal Tenure etc. (Scotland) Act of 2000 came into effect. A Scottish Prescriptive Barony by Tenure is now "incorporeal feudal heritage," not attached to the land. Also see: ArchDuke of Doggerland on Facebook.
- Post 10 JPD: Michael Dave Barnes - contemplations page 2. -- Michael/moderator, 22:11:25 08/13/18 Mon 
- Post 9 JPD: Michael Dave Barnes - contemplations 1. -- Michael/moderator, 23:50:16 07/25/18 Wed 
- Post 8 JPD: Michael Dave Barnes to Freyr (Frey), a genealogy -- Michael/moderator, 21:40:41 05/05/18 Sat 
- Post 7 D: A Genealogy of Michael D. Barnes to James V, Stewart, King of Scotland -- Michael/moderator, 23:51:31 02/03/18 Sat 
- Post 6 JPD: Journal of the Principality of Doggerland; the further raising of relatives. -- Prince Michael/moderator, 19:18:32 06/19/15 Fri 
- Post 5 D: Grand Archduke of Doggerland -- Prince Michael/moderator, 00:27:37 08/07/14 Thu 
- Post D5: Grand Archduke of Doggerland -- Prince Michael/moderator, 22:52:58 07/28/14 Mon 
- Post 4 D: Prince Michael's blog -- Prince Michael/moderator, 22:03:39 05/29/14 Thu 
- Post 2 D: Prince Michael of Doggerland to the Public -- Prince Michael/moderator, 20:13:58 04/16/14 Wed 
- Post 1 A: Grand Royal Sovereign Prince of Doggerland -- Prince Michael/moderator, 19:20:54 04/06/14 Sun