VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Female superiority - Your view

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:08:17 04/01/16 Fri
In reply to: Vash 's message, "Female superiority - Your view" on 16:25:36 03/17/16 Thu

I feel female superiority has three main sources:

1. The awesome ability to impart and nurture life. Males can't do this at all. Technology has made the male's function in reproduction optional for the female. This clearly places women in a dominant position in the human race.

2. Women's tendency to greater emotional understanding and cooperation. This orientation stems directly from the woman's ability to impart life. She gives life and instinctively understands her own and others' feelings, fostering a desire to sympathize and cooperate. Males can achieve similar states, but most are conditioned to make this even more difficult than it naturally is.

3. Women's ability to have multiple orgasms. Again, this clearly relates to women's ability to harbor life - for the race's survival, it's important that sperm have as great an opportunity to achieve its contribution to life as possible. Males, on the other hand, are oriented to distribute their seed as quickly and explosively as possible. Males must be trained to control their impulses to satisfy a woman who selects him as a sexual partner. Some males learn this relatively easily, many do not. A superior woman will derive great pleasure and satisfaction by training her partners.

Much has been said about males "getting in touch with their feminine side," frequently meaning wearing women's clothes. While wearing such beautiful garments can help males learn to empathize with women, I feel this emphasis is crude and misses the point. A male should aspire to be sympathetic, empathetic, slow to speak, quick to listen, and to find points of agreement rather than searching, as so many of us do, for an advantage. When these attitudes are adjusted, the male wears feminine clothes as an outward expression of an inward change.

A woman who enhances her beauty without being crude or immodest commands respect, even worship. Feminine lingerie, tastefully worn and discretely displayed, declares her superiority by accentuating her femininity and by arousing male desire, giving the male an opportunity to demonstrate respect, self-control, and a cooperative attitude of servitude.

We all know that, particularly in the formative years, girls almost always have better impulse control than boys. (It’s one of the main reasons for this forum to exist, after all.) I have a hypothesis, which I can’t prove, that among the causes of this difference is the nature of male genitals. Being literally “out there,” they are more easily stimulated, aroused and brought to a peak. In fact, the evolutionary point of a male is to ejaculate, to spread his seed. Males, by their nature, want to hurry things along. Hence, lack of impulse generally. No doubt brain development is involved and is different for boys and girls.

Furthermore, in many societies, males are trained to be “out there,” assertive, aggressive, impatient, domineering. This has led to a power imbalance between men and women do the detriment of both genders and therefor, the entire human race (with some matriarchal and individual exceptions).

The aspects of life at which women tend to excel are denigrated by our male-dominated society, but those attitudes are changing, however slowly.

As a group member, I’ll learn from the women and I'd contribute my thoughts, writing, and occasional tasteful images. I'll take the time to look over the group posts to learn what's appropriate.

Your inquiring and obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Female superiority - Your viewMs. Gertrude to Michelle13:25:14 04/02/16 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.