VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Wives in charge

Author:
Andrew
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:57:34 10/24/14 Fri
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: Wives in charge" on 10:33:54 10/24/14 Fri

>If you behaved yourself, you have nothing to fear. Did
>you?
>
>Please let us know how you fare at the council.
>
>May I suggest an additional motivation to behave
>besides avoiding pain and humiliation? Decide to be
>the first brother to >not< need a spanking.
>
>micheleFFS

Yes, I'm impulsive and sometimes rude. Nevertheless, I'm not such bad as considers my mother-in-law. She has initiative I ought to get discipline as disobedient boy. Jane and my Mum were agree with her. If honestly, I hesistated to tell about last Saturday, however, OK...
It was Saturday night in our living room. Mum arrived with Tommy and he looked sad and unusual quiet. When all three women were sitting, mother-in-law - she was leader here - told me and Tommy stand in front them side-by-side. Then we were told about our weekly sins - mother-in-law told about me, Mum about Tommy. Jane didn't tell anything because her mother did it herself. M-i-l told we both deserved punishment and my Mum agreed. Tommy and me were ordered to take off everything down waist. We did it very slowly and promissed additional punishment. We were standing in our T-shirts only but Mum told Tommy's T-s is too long and he was ordered take off it. M-i-l did the same order for me. What could I do? We both were standing in our birthday suits. We both tried to cover our penises by hands but Mum told boys hands over heads. I saw Tommy had tears on eyes because he was very embarrassed be naked in front Jane. I was more embarrassed by Mum who didn't see me maked after 16. We both had erections right here in front all 3. They only smiled and m-i-l ordered me to bend over oak chair. I was spanked by double leather belt and all 3 spanked me but Jane spanked me no so strong. I was crying and bawling as really little kid. Then Mum spanked Tommy the same belt and he cried and squirmed the same. Next day I almost couldn't sit and I know Tommy had similar feeling. What will be tomorrow...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Wives in chargeMs. Gertrude to Andrew (firmly)13:37:58 10/25/14 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.