VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Serving Mistress Livia

Author:
micheleFFS (blissfull)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:31:21 10/30/14 Thu

Submitting to Mistress Livia: Two Friends Share an Afternoon

Mistress Livia greeted me in her white terry cloth bathrobe, fresh from the shower. I’m glad she’s comfortable enough with me that she doesn’t feel the need to dress up — and hope this admission doesn’t prevent her from donning fetish clothes and dungeon gear in the future.

We sat in the cool living room, discussing my list of limits, writing, how I might be able to help her as she and Mistress Bella develop their business. We adjourned to the warmer upstairs.

Some parts of this account are a bit hazy, partly because it’s now Sunday and partly because some of the latter events of the session overshadowed the earlier events.

I gave Mistress a massage from her back to her toes. She lightly flogged me, then had me lie face down on the bed. She tied my hands behind my back. I believe she flogged me, but something unique distracted me. Archer, Mistress’s wolf,
[http://s26.postimg.org/iha9ndf9l/1101crop.jpg]
came over and licked my nylon covered feet, then my face. I’m not a dog lover, had bad incidents when I was young, but I’ve always felt comfortable around Archer. I loved this part. Topped by a beautiful woman and by her familiar, a wolf! How many people can say that?

I confessed to being nervous when Archer licked my bound hands. To my disappointment, she put him in the next room. In retrospect, she did the right thing. Wolves aren’t into limits like feet OK, hands No. Perhaps we can play with Archer another time.

Mistress then tied me face up so that my left hand had some freedom of motion — enough to touch her. She sat on my face, which I’d never experienced before. It’s a terrific way to pleasure a woman. Why shouldn’t she be in control of her tribute, cunnilingus? She shifted about so that now I was between her lips, then sucking in and tonguing her clit. My grunts mingled with her gasps.

Another shift. “Lick that asshole!” I expected that command. I’d OK’d it, though I’d only done this once before. To my surprise and delight, there was nothing unpleasant at all, but happy sounds from Mistress! I anticipated my only joy in the act would be that Mistress wanted and liked it, but I liked the act for itself. Besides, it is very submissive. She moved her pussy over me to finish with another orgasm for her.

We discovered I was nearly free and Mistress gave me a dangerous look. I hastily reassured her I had not tried to break loose, and she believed me.

Mistress then rewarded me with a long, variable-paced, two-fisted hand job that had me gasping and thrashing about more than once. I enjoyed at least three non-ejaculatory, Tantric orgasms. I wanted to spray as a tribute to Mistress, and because it’s sooo much fun, but at my age, it doesn’t happen all the time.

We sat and chatted for the better part of an hour, then discovered it was about 2:30 and Mistress had an appointment around 3:00. We had unfinished business. I’d made her an improved version of the Deep Throat Trainer (a sports tally counter attached with Velcro), so she mounted it on a dildo and had me suck it in until my nose pushed the counter to 6.

I told her I hoped she’d consider a pleasure I developed while a top, but which gives women great pleasure. When she heard what it was, all hope of making the appointment on time vanished.
She lay on her back on the bed and I fit two red plastic chopsticks, joined loosely at top and bottom with green rubber bands, around her outer lips. A bit of rubbing, a lot of licking, an orgasm, then she said, “Get the vibrator from behind the bed.” It was a Magic Wand with the big rubber head. I began, but she snatched it out of my hand and brought herself to the strongest cum she enjoyed that day.

Before I left, she gifted me with a pair of very frilly panties which I wore to work
We said our good byes with hugs and kisses.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.