VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Wives in charge

Author:
Andrew
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:07:48 10/31/14 Fri
In reply to: Ms. Gertrude to Andrew 's message, "Re: Wives in charge" on 13:37:58 10/25/14 Sat

>This isn't the first time I've had to talk to you,
>young man. When your female authority orders your
>clothes off, strip down quickly without reluctance.
>For goodness sakes, try to be a role model for your
>brother. And do NOT cover your balls and penis.
>Everyone has seen you naked before, there's nothing to
>hide. Hands are behind back or on head! When getting
>your spanking make sure you spread your legs widely so
>cheeks are open are raise your bum up in the air
>nicely so the strap can find your bottom swiftly. You
>said you are a 20 year old husband, but you sound like
>a scared little boy. And when you are in the corner
>stand silently and without movement. Make sure you
>thank all three women for your spanking and for taking
>an interest in you.

Ms.Gertrude, alas, my Mum and m-i-l have the same opinions for me and Tommy. I wasn't spanked 2 weeks already, but last Saturday, during family counsel, I had to stand side-by-side with Tommy again. We both had to stand completely naked with hands over heads and both had erection. We were told Tommy only deserved spanking for week. I asked why I had to stand so if I didn't deserve punishment. M-i-l explained boys must stand naked during weekly evaluation and we both are boys only. I wanted to protest but Mum showed me belt and I stopped my mouth. Then Tommy was spanked and I had to stand near and watch it. M-i-l told it's good lesson for me. When Tommy stopped his spanking dance, Mum wiped his tears and snots and we both got permission to take on clothes. Tomorrow naxt Saturday and next family counsel...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Wives in chargeMs. Gertrude (satisfied)11:13:47 10/31/14 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.