VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Wives in charge

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:36:52 11/05/14 Wed
In reply to: Johnny 's message, "Re: Wives in charge" on 02:49:46 11/05/14 Wed

I had been spanked by mom and later both my sister and a cousin as many others have described.
When I married I sort of expected similar things to happen, but my wife apparently had never been spanked or spanked anyone herself. I tried to initiate some spanking in our foreplay but she really didn't respond to the idea of being spanked at all.
Even when I did some things that annoyed her and indicated that at home I'd have been spanked for that her efforts at smacking my bare heiney were more laughable than painful.
Eventually one of the girls I worked with miss counted the cash drawer and suggested a spanking rather than lose the job.
I enjoyed having her strip several times and be spanked for different things like being late for work or again mixing up the money count.
One day I spanked her quite hard with my bare hand, leaving her standing alone in the back stockroom without a stitch of clothing on for much of the afternoon.
The next day I discovered that the mistake was mine and I tried to apologize. That's when I remembered the old saw, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."
I handed her a small wooden hair brush and for a minute or so she looked puzzled until I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and had her sit on the "spanking chair."
I had my boxers on and she saw the head of my penis sort of pop out the slot in front. I again apologized for that saying ,"Please, let me keep my drawers on." (Actually hoping she would get the hint.)
She guided me over her lap and hit me several times, before deciding that the drawers should be pulled down so my erection could be set between her thighs.
The first half dozen smacks were not that strong but the more she stroked my heiney the harder she hit me till I could fl tears forming in my eyes, just as they had when my sister, Kathy had beat my ass red.
That was the first time I'd been spanked in probably ten years. Soon spankings became a regular event.
That stopped when she married a friend. The marriage barely lasted longer than the wedding party and one evening she came by my house for a cup of coffee and some muffins or something. She told my wife and I her tale of woe and dissatisfaction with her love life. We offered her the use of a spare room for the weekend but that eventually became semi-permanent and whenever we could get away with it one of us got spanked.
Supper time, more later.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.