VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Women relunctant to spank a guy.

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:23:52 11/07/14 Fri
In reply to: Jeff N 's message, "Women relunctant to spank a guy." on 20:26:48 11/02/14 Sun

" .... Some will not even consider spanking an errant
man. They want the guy to stay a man and not a boy.
They don't want to be with a kid. They don't want to be his "mother". Maybe they're intimidated by his size or strength. ...."

The thing that I believe urns some men on and possibly women also is exactly that size difference.
I've noticed that some very petite females seem to enjoy controlling a bigger husky male. In my sister's case I know from experience that she liked to demonstrate to her friends that she had the authority in our home to order me to remove my slacks in front of her and one or two friends. And I've seen the gleam in hr eye when she pulled her husband's drawers down to his ankles. She is younger them me by about a year and as I mentioned very petite.
I also realized that she liked to draw the stripping process out making me stand there in the undies for several minutes while she lectured me just as mm had done when we were younger. She knew that I would usually become at least semi-erect and the head would pop out of the slit on my boxers or become obvious when I had jockeys on.
She did the same with her husband and be weighed easily 250 pounds against her 120 lbs soaking wet. There was nothing small about his penis either especially when he became fully aroused.
Kurt sometimes wore thin speedo style undies and when he became engorged you could see the shape of his penis quite clearly.
Once when she was disciplining him for something he did or forgot to do one of her friends remarked about its size asking if it was real. Kathy felt him and slowly stroked it through the cloth, then telling one of her friends that she should feel it herself. Both women took a turn at holding him through the cloth and then Kathy decided to slip the underwear down to his knees, saying "There's no sense being shy, right ?" as it popped out for all to see.
He could have lifted her ith one hand but he did as he was told and got a nice spanking in front of witnesses for his trouble.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.