VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Too big for OTK

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:42:35 11/19/14 Wed
In reply to: Jeff N 's message, "Re: Too big for OTK" on 11:15:07 11/02/14 Sun

" ...I really like the concept of a spanking machine ..."

I don't like it, it is too impersonal.
While there might be some emotional release at being completely stripped of t somewhat your clothing by two petite, but somewhat bossy young ladies and marched over to the machine passing, and pausing, in front of other dressed witnesses, after that it seems cold, regardless of how hot the heiney gets from the mechanical smacking.
The only thing that makes the pain bearable to me is the feeling of being over someone's legs, preferably with the skirt pulled up a ways, and the frequent rubbing of the hind cheeks with fingers possibly probing the area behind the scrotum.
Also, since most of the spankings I have gotten, especially as an adult, have been from my sister or other close friends or family members, the afterglow from hugging and being hugged while naked and even fondled gives me an emotional high that makes the humiliation and pain well worth bearing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.