VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Finished making a paddle

Author:
Ms. Gertrude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:40:57 11/21/14 Fri
In reply to: Ellen to MicheleFFS 's message, "Re: Finished making a paddle" on 22:54:38 11/18/14 Tue

>>Thank you, Ellen. It was fun making the paddle, an
>>honor to give it to Mistress Livia, and to feel the
>>first whacks.
>>
>>There is a difference between us. You spank to punish
>>bad acts, I get spanked because it's a symbol of my
>>recognition of female strength - besides, it's fun!
>>
>>micheleFFS
>>
>>
>
>Yes, you are right. We are using implements with
>different goal. In my situation hairbrush is very
>convenient for me. I can held boy's waist by left arm
>and by right with hairbrush to spank his bottom.

It seems like Mistress Livia has you under her firm control. I think it is most appropriate for a boy to make his own instrument. And of course being male, the task will not be completed properly. We must clearly toughen up your bottom, complaining about the sting through your panties when your Mistress isn't even striking you that hard. Imagine if someday you meet someone who truly decides to give you a severe spanking. :-) Well at least she left some polka dots on your bottom which is a nice branding until the next time. I do believe that the male buttocks are a canvas upon which the superior female artist can leave her design and branding indicating that the male is now hers. If he ever tries to act equal, she can quickly take down the male's pants and show her brandings upon him. Then all the world will recognize who the boss is and who serves at a woman's pleasure.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Finished making a paddlemicheleFFS11:22:42 11/21/14 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.