VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Wives in charge

Author:
eddie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:13:24 12/01/14 Mon
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: Wives in charge" on 17:35:41 10/08/14 Wed

>>>Are there any husbands here who defer to their wives
>>>and accept spankings from them?
>>
>>I am one of those husbands..
>
>Please, dana, tell us more. Does your relationship
>sometimes look like the current illustration for our
>group?
>
>How often are you spanked? How does she do it? For
>what reasons? Are you spanked for punishment and
>"funishment?"
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>micheleFFS
Yes, i am spanked fairly often by my wife when i have been absent minded or simply disregarded doing a task correctly.

for her, it is always a matter that i have disrepected her ... either by poorly doing or forgetting to do something as i should should ... ignoring her at a neighborhood gathering ... or not noticing when she has her hair done or is wearing something new.

the routine is always the same. i go to the family room where there is an ordinary looking ottoman. i turn it on it's side, pull my pants and shorts to my ankles, and lean over it, my knees on the floor and my hands on the floor on the other side of the ottoman. the spanking instruments are stored in the ottoman and i do lay them out on the nearby couch before i lay down over it. i wait until she comes into the room, rather that be 5 minutes or an hour. when she comes in, i tell her what i did wrong, and how i am to act/how the job is to be done. she will then administer the spanking with her hand, while sitting on the nearby chair; or with one of the tools, such as a strap, or paddle, standing over me. swats vary by the severity. at the end, she always asks if i have learned my lesson, and asks me to repeat how i will do the task/behave in the future. i will then have to stand in the corner for a time, with the pants still down around my ankles.

it is not uncommon when one of her friends stops by. for some, she'll just take them into the kitchen for chat and coffee (the family room is visible, so if one was looking she could see me over the ottoman or standing in the corner). with others, they get their coffee and a snack and come into the living room, sitting down and talking as if i wasn't there.

i do recall that a particular friend asked what i had done "this time." my wife explained in detail. her friend said that it was clear that i deserved being punished, but she just couldn't imagine spanking her husband.

i wife giggled, and said that she could spank me to get an idea of the experience. after some encouragement and a glass of wine, she consented, spanking timidly with the belt at first, but then spanking much harder as it went on, following my wife's instructions. i was truly sobbing by the time she was done trying out the various tools.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.