VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Embarrassed and Erect

Author:
Robert
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:12:19 12/02/14 Tue

I wanted to pick up this topic from posts in the thread about Diaper Position as seen below:

https://www.voy.com/242785/225.html

Linda makes the point about how embarrassment can bring about the strongest erections. I have to say that I found this to be the case for me as a young teenager.
My stepmother got her own way with my father all the time as he utterly worshiped her.
She had the strong belief that big boys benefited the most from humiliating punishments. When he was away from home working she could punish me however she wished with his approval.
With two daughters of her own and my big sister all keen to see me naked and embarrassed, I was made to stand and be systematically undressed by my stepmother who carried out the degrading process with an air of superiority and smugness.
Even though I hated it every moment and was humiliated to the core I couldn't prevent a powerful erection developing which she sadistically had me showing in all it's glory to the delighted girls of the family while she commented how rude and how disgraceful it was and they all studied it with dirty grins on their faces.
As soon as punishment was finished I would escape to the bathroom and masturbate in a frenzy to the most intense orgasm. I have never experienced so powerful a feeling since those days.
After cumming all that I felt was revulsion and disgust that I had done that, and the embarrassment of my hard dick being seen by every female member of our family and the degrading bare bottom punishment that followed.
Then I would have to face my sisters again and their smirks and smug knowing expressions.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.