VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Full Account of Serving 3 Mistresses (Illustrated)

Author:
micheleFFS (Ecstatic!)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:57:30 10/08/14 Wed

I Served Three Mistresses!

I asked Mistress for a heavier sesion. This involves a pretty severe spanking, including to the genitals. crossdressing, strap ons and dildos.

I've given my thoughts on Female Superiority and where crossdressking fits in at another post (http://www.voy.com/242785/2.html). I would very much like comments from take-charge women on that post.

My Second Visit to Mistress Livia Godiva

Mistress and I maintained our email correspondence between visits, with me promising to make her a toy and dropping hints as to its nature. A few days before the much-delayed appointment, she informed me there would be two mistresses. She even invited me to come a half hour early to enjoy a beer and talk.
I wrote back offering to be a maid to the two Superiors. This offer was cheerfully accepted.

Finding Mistress

Mistress recently moved to a very rural location. Neither Google Maps nor my Nuvi located her address. I wrote a funny piece based on the intros to the old TV show, Mission Impossible. (Apologies to the Brits, who may not know what I’m talking about.) I described my efforts to find her location. I may rework this humorous piece into her official directions to her dungeon.

In the end, the place was extremely easy to find.

Three Mistresses

A more different and complementary trio is hard to imagine. Mistress Livia Godiva, whom I adore for her open, vivacious personality, as well as for her beauty and concept of BDSM, wore no make-up and a flowing black dress with four long tails. http://www.voy.com/242785/2.html

Bella is stunning. Tall and slender, she enhances her imposing presence with stiletto-heeled thigh high boots. Tight, thin leather shorts covered below. A red leather corset compressed her waist and, open at the top, tantalized with occasional partial glimpses of a brown, puckered aureole.

Her best feature is her face and hair. Aquiline face with a patrician nose. Dreadlocks with intertwined beads swept up from her head, spreading out like a seashell , imparting an alien look, like she had an upswept skull to accommodate her superior brain. From the side, the dreads curled down and back, pointing to her thick black earrings, a coil which reversed the sweep of her hair. Queen of the future from the front, Nefertiti from the side.

Kitty, a redhead, a bit taller than Livia, wore a red camisole. Her hair perfectly complemented her skin. I spent less time with Kitty and she was behind me most of the session, and so I cannot describe her as well as the others. We all were surprised to learn this was not her natural hair color.

Make-Up to Begin

I arrived with male attire over some fine lingerie. Mistress Livia introduced me the two new mistresses and directed me to become Michele. I slipped out of my jeans and shirt and into my blouse, skirt and high-heeled sandals.

I’d hoped to serve drinks to the Mistresses as they sat and chatted, but Mistress Livia moved in so recently that there’s no place to sit!

I presented her with my toy, a lap counter with a mounting cinch for a strap-on to measure how many times a trainee reached the required depth. I imagined I’d be the first to test it.

We adjourned upstairs, where there was only a bed on the floor, little else. I sat on the bed as Kitty applied beard cover, foundation, and a bit of powder to my face. Bella then took over and spent some time with my eyes. I was in the hands of a real artist. She’d add some power or cream, lean back, adjust, then give a self-satisfied smile. My eyes were black above, yellow glitter below. We all knew it was not to last. Bella took some photos which I suppress online. Bella complimented me on my pretty bra and I thanked her.

1st Punishment

Mistress Livia sat on the bed and ordered me over her knees. I hadn’t been in this classic position in too long. Butterflies danced in my stomach as I lay across her. Mistress played with my cheeks sensuously, then began handspanking me. Soon, she had me tug down my panties and used a belt on me, and perhaps other implements. I know some of the other Mistresses got into the act as well. I got teased about the scenario I’d imagined as background for this session, in which I offered to spank a young lady I met at a public meeting of our BDSM community> Mistress Livia heard of it and now exacted several promises from me not to do it again, despite my pitiful protests. My protests and promises were comically incoherent because of the many incoming blows. “But she wanted it so badly and she was so naïve and innocent!”

That remark got an acceleration of punishment. Big surprise.

Next, I lay on the bed and was flogged by Bella and Kitty, I think. In any event, my back felt a heavy flogger. I love the sensation — much more like a heavy massage than a punishment. Nevertheless, the thudding weight produces an involuntary action. My back inevitably arches and I grunt aloud, so much air is forced out. I love these involuntary reactions and I know the Mistresses love eliciting them.

After the flogging, I recounted a story from my past. I’d been loaned some very heavy floggers with long, thick tails and two foot long handles. As I flogged a woman’s back, alternating hands, I felt transferred in time to the Inquisition. With one blow for each word, I asked the woman, “What is your opinion of the real presence of Christ in the host?” Cracked everyone up at the time and cracked us all up at Mistress Livia’s.

Mistress Livia stood by, strap-on at the ready, my toy in place.

1st Training

This was what I imagined to deep throat to please Mistress Livia; would I perform or fail? I knelt before her, eyeing the imposing bulk of the head of her long thick prong. Much thicker at the front than anything I’d practiced on. The counter, my target, looked far off at the end of the shaft.
I placed the thick tip between my lips and drew it in. Long before I reached the counter, I felt a tickling in the back of my throat. Could I handle such a thick one? Much to my surprise, the tube collapsed on itself! I took it with ease. Before I knew it, I reached the counter.

The Deep Throat Trainer is a hand (or in my case nose) operated tally counter strapped with velcro to the prong. Once I accept the full length, I must strike the plunger with my nose to prove my accomplishment.

Without going into detail, I’ll say this first offering proved the concept, but the toy needs work. I hit the plunger a few times, but the infrequent success led Mistress Livia to suggest I sit on the bed.

As I sat, she thrust the dildo in my face once more. I had rested my hands on her hips for direction and balance, but after a while, I felt so affectionate to her (and naughty) that I attempted to hug her about the waist.

2nd Punishment

That got a reaction! All three Mistresses cried out. “Oh, no you don’t! No touching!” The dildo withdrew and Mistress Bella restrained my hands behind my back. I had to lie on the bed and was variously caned, paddled, whipped with a belt and flogged about the shoulders.

My butt stung and throbbed from the different instruments used. I was questioned. “I promise not to flirt with girls I meet at the munch!” “I promise to be true to Mistress Livia!”

I then knelt on the bed. “Now for some CBT,” decreed Mistress Livia. She used a small flogger at first, sending the tendrils alternately down on my cock, then up to my ballsack. Oh, that stung! As a good submissive, I spread my legs to make it easier for her. Next, she cropped me, inner thighs, cock, and ballsack. Terrifying and thrilling. I’m afraid of great pain, yet I want to please Mistress. Delightful tension. Some of the crop marks remained on my upper thighs the third day, though they weren’t painful.

2nd Training

Mistress Bella grasped a different dildo and thrust it into my mouth insistently. This, more rigid, was harder to take. I gagged several times and tears came to my eyes, ruining Mistress Bella’s beautiful make-up work, something we expected. The ladies commented on the tears and made certain to take a picture. http://postimg.org/image/91nvfun45/

“Suck that cock,” said Mistress Livia. “Rub your tongue over the frenulum!”

As she thrust it into me, Mistress Bella said, “Roll your tongue all over that cockhead. That’s what we do when we suck a cock.”

At the time, it was impossible for me to obey because my tongue could no way reach that far back in my mouth. I looked up at her and attempted to speak. “Ill oo oo e ame or e?” Then I gagged and slid backwards, swallowing. “Will you do the same for me?” I asked.

Final Punishment

“What!” Her eyes snapped. “How dare you talk to me that way!” Someone pushed me to the bed and a crescendo of blows landed on me, fast and furious. Flogger, crop, belt, I don’t know what all. My entire body reacted! http://postimg.org/image/45k8o5myt/

Toward the end, I felt a new sensation, one I couldn’t identify at the time. A comforting hand seemed to grasp one cheek, while a sharp fingernail dug painfully into the other. This repeated several times. Thank you, Mistress Bella. Here’s your victorious pose: http://postimg.org/image/jd088ieth/

“Make a mark, Bella,” urged Mistress Livia, and she did, as you can see — at least two.
Mistress offered me a bit of wine and water and I lay there, back and butt tingling, thanking the three mistresses.

I eventually rose and soon resumed my male attire. I was one happy submissive. I’d asked for a hard session and I wasn’t disappointed.

Here's the rear view, a very happy submissive male: http://postimg.org/image/qirzaynwl/

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Full Account of Serving 3 Mistresses (Illustrated)Ms. Gertrude16:09:10 10/09/14 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.