VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Recommended Sites to post pics & other documents

Author:
Moderator (Inviting)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:41:58 10/11/14 Sat

Our forum is off to a great start with several new posters and real conversations going.

One way to liven it up would be the addition of pictures and links to other files. I've tried different sites to post pictures and files over the years. I have a couple of recommendations.

Flickr, photobucket and the like work well to post a gallery of family friendly photos in a gallery and it's easy to get links copied for your posts.

I like to post adult pics and to provide links to downloadable stories or other documents.

For the adult pics (or any pics if you don't need the gallery format), I strongly recommend Post Image: http://postimg.org/. Adult content is allowed if so labeled, it was easy to set up the account, easy to upload the pics, and easy to copy the link you need.

As for other filetypes, (Writing, spreadsheets, databases, movies, zips), I recommend mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/. Account setup was a snap, upload is easy, and organization is easy. Mediafire has more bells and whistles because it's a more ambitious site, but it's user friendly as well. As with postimage, copying the link to paste into you post is easy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.