VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:11:42 08/22/15 Sat
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 09:41:40 06/08/15 Mon

" ... Mom told me to put the briefs in the hamper as well as she was going to put a load of whites to wash. ..."

That was so common in the late 1940s and '50s. Any time I was dirty from playing in the vacant lot I had to strip naked on the back porch or if it was chilly in the little vestibule there in full sight of any neighbors in the yards.
The laundry room was off to the right as you entered the kitchen so the clothing had to be gathered up and carried the short distance to that room and always sorted, then I had to pass through the kitchen to the doorway the entry hall where the stairs were.
Sometimes as I passed the kitchen table mom would begin to ask me questions about where I had been and what we had been doing. Often enough some of her friends would be visiting, having coffee or playing Canasta and they would all see me naked as I stood there.
Sometimes she had her book club friends in the living room discussing some Jane Austin epic. Once or twice the moms had daughters along with them and they were usually about my age.
Hands had to be kept at my side since mom believed boys played with themselves a lot and that was a sin. Trying to cover up usually caused a sharp reminder and I might be told to put my hands atop my head.
The older women seeing me was not so bad, but a schoolmate seeing me exposed like that was terribly embarrassing and I could see the bright eyes shine with glee.
Then later that week or the next I'd see the girl whispering to another girl in school and hear the giggling as I passed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM ExperienceMitch08:08:47 08/24/15 Mon

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.