VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:12:43 09/14/15 Mon
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 08:10:56 08/26/15 Wed

Over the last week or so I was thinking about the topic subject and trying to recall the first NON-SPANKING experience of being naked in front of a non-family female.
Being spanked or undressed before about age ten really didn't count because it had been a way of life and I was not, as I recall, that sexually conscious of exposure till I was about ten or eleven.
However, about that age there was one experience that meets the topic's requirements. My cousin Renee, who I've mentioned before as a usual baby sitter, is almost five years older than I am, and I suppose that gap will continue till one of us passes away.
Besides the babysitting Renee was an accomplished seamstress and while such things have gone out of favor, in he 1940s and '50s people would buy a pattern for a dress or shirt ( Simplicity) and choose the cloth from a roll and make he clothing at home.
Renee had been doing that or years and proudly displayed her newest project to friends and family. In an upstairs bedroom of her house she had a Singer sawing machine and some gadgets used to measure the semi finished product.
I know that over the years she had made shorts and shirts for me to wear, as well as a pair of tight swim suits and once a Superman costume.
So one day instead of her coming to our house to watch me while mom and my father took my younger brother to the hospital for a treatment, I was sent across the street for her to baby sit at her house. My sister went along to the city with mom.
When she made me shorts or shirts in the past I would have to try them on and she would circle around me while I stood on a small raised platform, marking places with chalk or adjusting straight pins to be sure of the fit.
Since she had seen me naked over the years even spanking me at times letting her help me into some piece of clothing for the adjustments was not particularly upsetting although being naked in front of her had begun to raise a feeling when she helped me or examined the fit so when she told me to undress and put a pair of PJ bottoms she was making for someone who was about my size, I didn't give it a second thought.
However as I stood there on the platform trying not to fidget someone knocked at the front door. My aunt opened the door and let two of Renee's friends in and they climbed the stairs to the "fitting room" without me noticing. Renee stopped and welcomed them in and there was some typical girl talk which became a discussion of the pattern she had been working on.
At first, I didn't think about it until Renee used her chalk stick to mark where she was going to place the two fly buttons and some other frontal measurements. Realizing that when she untied the waist string and did something to the way the cloth at the fly lay I felt the breeze form a small floor fan and knew her friends were seeing my semi erect penis because Renee fussed about it poking out and getting in the way.
Then Renee said she was going to take the PJs off and she had a pair of shorts, outside play shirts, not undies, for me to model next.
Before I could move, a tricky thing since some of the pieces of cloth were held in place for the sewing by the small straight pins that were used for that, Renee said, " Don't you dare move, Danny, you'll knock the pinning off or get your fool self stuck by them !"
She reached out to help and I knew that once I stepped out of the PJ bottoms I'd be completely naked. "Stay still !" she repeated adding something about the work that went in to pinning cloth into place.
Down went the PJs and both girls watched me as they smiled and even giggled a bit at my exposure.
Renee decided that before I put the shorts on she wanted to show her friends how the PJ top fit and the partly sewn top was put over my head, covering me a little. Renee had a stand that had an adjustable arm which could hold a chalk stick she could set it to a particular height and mark the cloth at the same height as she circulated with the stand around me.
A moment later she was showing her friends how the bottom hem of the PJ top would be set and folded up and held with the pins. One of her friends began to help her holding the pieces of cloth which once folded and pinned only reached to just below my hip line. That meant that the genitals were exposed to both girls.
Every time I tried to cover myself, Renee would remind me about playing with myself and that if I moved wrong the pins might stick in my heiney or my thingy.
I hoped that once the PJs were done, and removed I'd be able to put my clothes on. But Renee insisted I stand there for a few minutes while she checked some other projects either finished or almost finished. Apparently I was a comfortable sized stand in for several shorts, address and a skirt, between which I stood on the platform and both girls had a long clear view of my genitalia, several times accidently bumping into it as they helped out, or just examined how the cloth looked.
I hate to admit it but my embarrassment brought me near to tears.
So that was the first real non-spanking nude experience with females not previously known.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM ExperienceMitch15:13:35 09/15/15 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.