VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Dave
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:59:51 09/19/15 Sat
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 09:41:40 06/08/15 Mon

One day got this call from a neighbor, I had never sat for before. She and her husband were taking a painting class at the local college one day a week and she needed someone to stay with her 1 year old son for the 8 weeks the class was being given. She had a 16 year old daughter who was in my class in school but since it was basketball season and she was a cheerleader and weekday games were held every Wed night and the class was Wed night, she wouldn't be available. Being that it was on a weekday night, I didn't have any conflicting jobs-it was for 8 weeks so it was a guaranteed job each week. Plus the baby would be asleep when I got there so I would pretty much have the entire 3+ hours to masturbate.

Didn't really do anything too daring the first time I was there-just made sure how much time I had and looked around for suitable jackoff material. Found lots of women's magazines but not the usual stuff I often found hidden away in closets of households of married couples-probably because they had a teenage daughter. I always went looking for the bras to see what size they were in the houses of the people for which I sat. Knowing the the women bra size always made me feel like I knew a secret about them. Anyway-the only suitable stuff I found in their house was a pile of Spiegel catalogues that were in the basement. Lots of hot women in skimpy bras and sleepwear.

So the next time there, I purposely abstained from any quickie jackoffs a couple days before so I could take advantage of the 3+ hours of time all to myself. I wanted to make this as easy as possible so I didn't even wear any underwear-just shorts and a tee shirts over to babysit. I guess thinking about what was to cum got me excited because I was starting to get erect as I rang the doorbell.

Anyway, luckily they left right away right and I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I threw them anywhere as I ran down two flight of stairs to get down to the basement to pick some suitable jackoff material. The way I felt I didn't think I would be able to last that long anyway. Usually I am careful to either carry my clothes with me or at least place them all in one place where I can access them quickly if need be, but with already being hard-the little head had already taken over thinking for the big head. So here I am in the basement thumbing through the catalogues to pick which ones to take upstairs when I hear someone coming down the stairs. I start to go up the first flight of stairs and come face to face with Katie their daughter and I see some right behind her. Caught.

I was close to orgasm anyway and my confrontation with them pushed me over the edge. Several good shots exited my penis. Both girls covered their mouth-without saying a sound-shocked at what they were witnessing.

They both turned around and went up their with me following-still erect. As they got to the top of the stairs-they stopped and waited for me. As I got to the top-I stopped also-wondering what I was going to say. I really didn't have many options. Nothing was going to sound good. At least-the truth might salvage something. So I told them with all the women in my house, I never got any privacy and the only time I had any was when I went babysitting. But I wasn't expecting anyone back so soon. Why were they there? Katie said well-other than the fact that it is my house and I can come in it when I please, the other teams didn't bring their cheerleaders so they thought having ours would be an unfair advantage so they sent us home before the game started.

So-where do we go from here. We could tell your mother and father and/or my mother and father. But I have a better idea. I hear by the grape vine that your stepsister charges people to come over to see you nude and get spanked. Well, Cindy and I just got the nude part for free. I'll tell you what. Why don't you masturbate for us and we will call it even. But you have to call my parents and tell them something came up (and pointing to my still erect penis it won't be far from the truth) and you won't be able to sit for them on Wed anymore.

Given that I was still erect, had planned on jacking off at least once if not twice more, had two hot cheerleaders in their uniforms as prime jackoff material-it didn't take long to give the girls what they wanted to call it even (and what I wanted for that matter).

Really dodged a bullet on that one.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM ExperienceMike09:13:48 02/22/18 Thu
    Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM ExperiencemicheleFFS07:16:35 02/23/18 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.