VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Real female superioity

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:52:46 10/11/15 Sun
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Real female superioity" on 15:21:22 10/08/15 Thu

" A female led household "

I never thought about it when I was young, even when I visited friends homes where things were different, but my mom really was the boss at home. My dad worked, I supposed very hard, and the threat "Wait till your father gets home !" was terrifying although after about nine or ten I only recall my dad actually spanking me once, possibly twice, and I don't think he ever spanked my sister.
My mom did it almost always OTK, bare from the waist down if not completely naked, nd usually in the kitchen or living room.
When she began to get ill and lost strength mom began to have my sister spank us the same way despite the added humiliation of Kathy being a year younger.
For real effect she would have her sister come across the back yards to administer some really painful spankings or after a phone call I'd be sent to Aunt Ronnie's house.
A few times by the time mom decided she wasn't strong enough to spank me I was already disrobed and so I was sent across the yards all or partly naked. Sometimes that was in full daylight and other kids would be playing in the vacant lots so they'd stop and laugh as I tried to cover myself, tossing a football of something to catch as I passed.
And on returning they would be waiting, insisting that I bend over and show everyone my red heiney, especially any girls who were present. If I managed to evade that, it meant that the next day the older boys would find a way to hold me and pull my pants and drawers down so everyone could see anyway.
I will admit that I was not the only one who was forcibly exposed that way, but also when I became the older of the group we did it to the younger kids as well.
Thinking about it further, while some boys were spanked by their fathers, most or the time in was also their moms who administered the discipline as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Real female superioityKeith to Mitch16:42:44 11/28/18 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.