VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?

Author:
Mitch
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:34:25 12/04/15 Fri
In reply to: Daniel 's message, "Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?" on 02:24:01 12/04/15 Fri

Daniel, somehow I did not see your original post. No you are not unusual. The summer I was 11, I got a good spanking from mom one afternoon and was recovering in my room, still feeling my warm red bottom.

While I had heard the 'white stuff" stories in discussions with other boys and friends, I still had not experienced an orgasm. That afternoon, I can still remember the setting, lying on my bed, it was very warm and I had the window open and floor fan going (no AC in those days). I did not understand what was happening to me, but I felt that warm "glow" and instinctively began to rub my penis. It felt good and I kept going, reaching a point where I was scared that my stiff penis was going to explode like a firecracker, but I could not stop and then the spurts came across my stomach and chest.

It was quite a shock. I still did not understand what happened. I would never have asked my parents about it, but I confided in my older sister who was about to leave for her first year of college. She was wonderful, took time to explain what fundamentally happened and then took me to the library and had me sit down with a couple of books. I still remember my total shock to realize what "doing it" was and that my parents had "done it" LOL.

With the mind of an 11 year old, I settled into a pattern of masturbating on Friday & Saturday nights, kind of my own reward system for surviving each week of school. A couple of months after my 12th birthday, I got a spanking from my mom in front of my Aunt and female cousin who was 9 at the time. Mom had worn a skirt that day with nylons to a church function and I remember the intense friction of the nylons on my penis as she spanked. As you stated, later I replayed the spanking in my mind, the humiliation, but also the tingling sensation in my penis and had an extremely intense orgasm. And it remains true to this day - my wife well knows that a spanking results in a more intense sex experience for both of us.

By the way, I find that witnessing a spanking results in a nearly equal intense experience.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?Daniel16:05:46 12/05/15 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.