VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:25:58 12/07/15 Mon
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?" on 08:39:11 12/07/15 Mon

" ... even though I also was raised Catholic, I never had the guilt trip layed on me. ..."

My wife's family was more like yours and it was hard to explain to her so I avoided the subject.
However about a year ago during one of my stays at the local VA hospital somehow a discussion started with one of the nurses aides and slowly one detail at a time she described how similar she and her brothers were treated and I described very similar repression. In fact she had originally tried to join an order of nuns where she entered nursing.
It took me several years to realize how crazy some of the "Z" teachings were. In later years I learned that my mom had been repeatedly abused sexually by a close relative and that for quite a few years after she and my father married sex between them was difficult. That is why I learned that I am not about nine years older.
I can only imagine the terrors she lived through as a young girl. And while not happy about the explanation, at least I can understand that her behavior and beliefs were a result of what had happened.
Over the years I've discovered that I was not alone, many children of one religious persuasion or another lived through hell as well.
But that leads us off into other subjects.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Has anyone experienced a heightened mastabutory frenzy after a spanking ?Daniel16:35:09 07/15/16 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.