VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority

Author:
Lee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:25:10 11/03/14 Mon
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "My Understanding of Female Superiority" on 11:04:51 09/30/14 Tue

I'm glad to see this forum concerning female superiority too.

I am a male and am in my 60's. I have always felt in my heart that females are superior to males in virtually every realm.

I can remember as a young boy looking at girls and wishing I could be like them. I wanted so much to be able to wear the pretty clothes that girls wore. I wanted so much to join in with them when they twirled in circles while watching the hem of their dresses flair out around them sometimes exposing their pretty panties.

I can remember reading the story about the creation of Adam and Eve in the Bible. I realized how God started with the basic's in the beginning and continued with more advanced levels of creation in each day of the creation. I observed that "woman" was the last thing that was created. I questioned how men felt that they were superior to women when a woman was the last thing that God created. Why when it came to men the order of creation seemed to develop a kink in it? I learned quickly not to question that. For me deep in my heart I believed that if a woman was the last thing God created then she most certainly must be the most perfect thing in God's creation and therefore superior to man.

As I grew up I continued to watch and observe and felt that things just were not right. It was not uncommon to husbands to spank their wives when I was a young boy if the husband felt his wife was not obeying him. I wondered why women would submit to this. I often felt it should be the woman bending the man over her knee and giving him a good sound spanking. I wondered why women submitted to men.

I can remember one time when I was teasing my sister about not being able to do the things boys were free to do, that my mother came out and gave me a good scolding. Then she told me that I had better treat my sister and other girls well because some day the shoe may be on the other foot.

I understood just exactly what she meant but could not fathom or see how the day would ever come that women would have the advantage over men and take control. But as time has gone by I have watched exactly what my mother said in those few words slowly transform society. There is no doubt in my mind that women are realizing they are smarter, more advanced, and simply quite superior to males in every aspect. I feel it so strongly that I want to get down on my knee's and kiss my wife's feet and work my way up to her womanhood and confess that she is superior to me and that I must submit to her natural authority the she has over me. I want her to take control of every aspect of my life. I want her to treat me in a way that constantly reminds me that she is superior to me and that she belongs in control.

I have watched as women have taken so many of the things that men boasted made them men; such as wearing the pants. Today pants are more so a woman's garment. I would love it if my wife were to stand before me in her jeans and t-shirt and order me to put on a pretty pair of panties, a bra, and then a pair of pantyhose, then a nice lace trimmed slip, and finally a pretty dress. I want her to strip me of my masculinity and remind me that I have become what she used to be and that I am inferior and belong in a dress and that I must submit to her authority. My new role in life is to submit to her and to take care of all the domestic duties in the home. I have become quite literally; her wife.

I also wish that she would make me feel even more inferior by making me wear and use diapers at least 50% of the time. In fact, diapers should be my default underwear, while wearing pretty panties should be a privilege that I should earn with good behavior. When diapered the bathroom should be off limits and I should be made to use my diapers just like a baby. I would hope that when she checks the status of my diapers and discovers that they are wet and/or messy that she would tease me about the status of my diapers and remind me that the fact that my diapers are wet and/or messy is proof enough that I am nothing more than a baby when compared to her and that I belong in diapers and should be treated just like a baby. I would also hope that when diapered she would require me to drink all liquid refreshment from a baby bottle. Also I would hope that she would keep a pacifier handy and put it in my mouth when she feels I need it.

I do believe that females are vastly superior to males. I believe it is time for women to rise up and take control. I believe they need to take strong measures such as I have mentioned above to put men and boys in their place in society and the family.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Understanding of Female SuperiorityDaniel12:35:34 11/07/14 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.