VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
CT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:50:58 01/21/16 Thu
In reply to: Kathy 's message, "The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 20:06:19 01/19/16 Tue

Kathy

I certainly can attest to the amazing effect a bare bottom spanking in the living room can have on the behavior of a naughty young man. It is especially effective should others be there to witness, as I can well attest. My aunt did not offer any modesty, not even the T-shirt. My shame was standing there making apologies to each person watching. I had to stand with hands on head, in front of each person and apologize to them individually. After a stinging lecture that would put the fear into me I was soundly spanked and then sent to the corner. I spent have the time with my naughty red bottom on display and the other half showing everyone a red face as I stood exposed in the front. Before I was allowed to redress I had to thank everyone for taking the time to help me straighten up by watching my punishment.

My aunt used a hairbrush or paddle on me. What is your preferred tool? Do you use corner-time?Have others beside family been witnesses? Have the boys talked about the experience with you or tried to change your mind?

CT

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To BoysKathy to CT16:07:34 01/21/16 Thu
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boysjohnny06:46:20 01/26/16 Tue
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To BoysRalph18:30:27 05/18/17 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.