VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
Val to CT and Kath
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:05:59 01/21/16 Thu
In reply to: Kathy to CT 's message, "Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 16:07:34 01/21/16 Thu

There is nothing works better for the right kind of adolescent male than humiliation and shame.
Punishment needs to vary according to the offence and to the individual. I do not advocate a one size fits all approach by any means.
For the sensitive boy this would be the totally wrong approach and I would not consider it.

But for the boisterous, testosterone driven boy, in danger of getting too big for his boots then I think humiliation is the ideal approach to corporal punishment in the home.

We our a very conservative, traditional family where modesty has been taught from early on. It is my belief that only such a family environment makes such levels of humiliation possible.

I used this very sparingly indeed as I did not want it to become at all accustomed to by my two sons.
I would describe it as a rare exception and I will also add that I didn't even consider this approach until the boys were in high school.

But taking my oldest boy first as he comfortably entered his 2nd year of high school I decided I would make it known that I was prepared to take corporal punishment at home to a whole new level.

So as my oldest boy approached the age of 13, with several months to go, I addressed the whole matter of how punishment was approached.

In a family with 5 children then discipline is paramount and his more recent shows of temperament, arguing with his sisters, and his brother convinced me that what a stinging rear could not achieve, a solid dose of humiliation would.

And so with the rest of the family present I addressed my future plans for my oldest boy's discipline and his face turned white as I revealed that privacy during corporal punishment was to become a thing of the past for him.
His sister perked up at this little tidbit of information.

He was, I explained easily old enough now to know right from wrong and what is expected. He had been slipped and spanked in private enough to know this off by heart. So to incur any future awards of corporal punishment would be dealt with more severely.

As he stood breathing heavily I outlined how he would in future be disciplined in full view of the family and yes that did mean all of his 3 sisters would see him getting his bottom roasted.
And if he cried, as he did in the bedroom sometimes, then yes his sisters would see him cry.

Yet the biggest blow by far followed next as I went into the 'how' of the new approach.
In the bedroom, I reminded him, trousers came off, the usual target had been his underpants clad bottom. But on occasion he had presented a completely naked backside to be smacked hard.
His sisters smirked at his discomfort at my words but their faces also were gleaming with keen anticipation as to what this would mean in the new approach I was setting forth.

In future, I went on, he could expect to lose his trousers just as he had in private, and yes I confirmed his unspoken fears he would be seen by his sisters without any trousers on. They would see all his bare legs and underpants.

His sisters smiled triumphantly in silence with an air of smugness that compounded my oldest boy's sense of shame.
Sibling rivalry was strong between him and his sisters, and this was a major victory for them to put him firmly in his place.

But this was not the worst part as you may easily have guessed, I had not finished yet at all.

No I gave then my daughters something to really crow about, though I would not permit too much teasing.

I pointed out that if he felt embarrassed now, which he clearly did in a big way, then there was something else for him to think about.

I would be quite prepared, if he sufficiently displeased me, to order his underpants be removed as well!
Yes, he had heard me correctly! I confirmed that I did mean it. His underpants could be coming off, right off, leaving him standing with precisely nothing on beneath the midsection.

Panic stations! One devastated adolescent ego and 3 sisters wide eyed and gleaming with rude thoughts as they keenly studied his meltdown.

"Y-you c-can't...!" he blurted out with tears now beginning to form.

"Why can't I?" I demanded as he continued to splutter incoherently
"th-they will s-s-see!"
The girls who were loving his undignified rambling now were openly making sounds of delighted tinkling peals of glee as he practically stamped his feet as tears began to trickle down his face.

"They will see you without your underpants on!"

"b-b-but.."
"You will have no underpants on and your sister will be able to see you bare!"

Such was the power of this induction that he avoided punishment like the plague for months until he got overconfident and rising hormones got the better of him

I did not however go to the dreaded bare punishment I had warned of that day until more than 18 months later when he turned 14.

But all the anticipation and his sisters smirking reminders over that 18 months ensured the actual event itself could not have been more potent.

When I finally ordered my oldest boy, trembling and tearful to remove the underpants he literally could not make his hands obey so fumbling and shaking were they it was as if they had become useless.

Ignoring the gasps and intense little sounds my daughters expelled and the exasperated and agonized noises from my oldest boy, I began peeling the material down as the intensity of emotion reached it's zenith in the room.
The rest as they say is history!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To BoysTara to Kathy10:01:18 01/25/16 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.