VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
CT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:57:12 01/26/16 Tue
In reply to: Kathy to CT 's message, "Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 16:07:34 01/21/16 Thu

Kathy

I am not surprised the boys want you to change your mind. I never gave up hope of persuading my aunt not to punish me the way she did. Her hairbrush or paddle were put to great use all through my teens.

I did not have any siblings. However, family and friends of my aunts were never in short supply. My aunt worked at a retail establishment and most of the other employees were all late teens and early twenties. They looked at my aunt like a second mother as she listened to them, helped plan their weddings or other events. They were often visitors at the house and as such had the right and as my aunt called it "privilege" to see me properly corrected.

I didn't mind the on the spot spankings as I didn't have a chance to think about them. I hated the spankings that were announced several days in advance. I would spend that time wondering if anyone was going to be present. My answer would usually come an hour or so before the punishment. If no one was expected, I would be reminded of the time sent to the corner and my pants and underpants would be dropped to my ankles. I would stand that way until time for the spanking and I would be stripped completely, soundly spanked and then back to the corner for another hour or so.

If someone was coming I would be stripped to my underpants and made to stand in the corner. When the knock came on the doorbell rang I had to go answer it dressed as I was. Which often resulted in a red face for me, as I would find out who would be that days witness. Usually there would be two but occasionally three of her work friends. I was usually extremely embarrassed as I had crushes on several of the girls. Of course, they all made it clear both at the house and when I went into the store, that they considered me a naughty little boy who deserved his bare bottom spanked. On occasion, they would tease me about it as well especially in my late teens.

I would walk them to the living room and as preordained turn the overhead light on and stand in the middle of the room with my hands on my head. My aunt would come in with her weapon of choice usually the brush but occasionally the paddle. After a quick word with the girls and the start of the lecture, I would be reminded to look straight at the visitors and not to look away or close my eyes. My aunt then would walk behind, whisked my underpants down, and ordered me to step out of them.

Once bared the lecture would continue for 5 or 10 minutes covering what I did and how severe the punishment would be. Then I would have to step up directly in front of each person there. i would have to apologize to them for what I did, for them having to witness my shame and then ask them to watch me be spanked long and hard on my bare naked bottom.

With that done, I was then soundly spanked and put in the corner. Usually an hour rotating facing in and then facing out every 15 minutes. My face was as red as my bottom after that.

If at any time I showed disrespect by becoming aroused, my aunt would walk over place the hairbrush under privates and coldly ask if I needed spanked there also. That takes the wind out of the sails very fast.

I lived with my aunt all through college because of finances. While I argued with her about spankings and humiliation, I never physically resisted as I had been taught early on in life to have respect for authority. It was not easy standing there at 18 or 19 taking such a humiliating punishment but I was never punished unjustly.

I do wish my aunt had not talked about or punished me in front of people. However, that is probably what made those punishments so memorable and effective.

CT

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To BoysDaniel10:34:59 05/26/17 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.