VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
CT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:23:19 01/30/16 Sat
In reply to: Naomi ; the strap is coming off the hook!! 's message, "Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 17:35:32 01/28/16 Thu

Naomi

By now, the event has taken place. I am very curious as to the details of what happened. I know the days leading up to an event like this are filled with nerves and trepidation for the condemned. I use condemned as that is what it feel like. When the moment comes when the last piece of clothing comes off it is very gut wrenching, embarrassment and fear take over. As the lecture, proceeds and people are staring at a very bare young man and his bare bottom, penis and scrotum he wants to fall through the floor, as I so wanted on many occasions. In short order a strong confident young man is reduced in status as everyone in the room sees his shame and hears his cries. It is however, a very effective punishment especially if done correctly using complete nudity as most of mine were done. I can tell you from experience I remember few of the spankings where pants were just off. I do remember most of the ones were I was required to be completely naked. Once the spanking is done and it is off to the corner I can tell you that the young man as he starts to regain his composure hears every word of the conversation about what the witnesses saw and heard. He hears every comment about his spanking and his body that is nude before them. By the time the young man has come to his senses he realizes as in my case there is more to his punishment and that is to stand in the corner facing out or even in the center of the room. When that happens the punishment has had its full effect. I can tell you I resented those punishments as they were happening and wanted nothing more for them not to happen. Looking back now I deserved every punishment I got, and it made me a much better person. I can freely admit now that they were good for me and should not have been changed in anyway, unless made stricter.

CT

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.