VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
Waldy to Tammi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:09:17 02/08/16 Mon
In reply to: Tammi 's message, "Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 12:56:52 02/07/16 Sun

The girls who participated the most in my spankings were three cousins, a year, two years and four years younger than me and a fourth cousin who was six years older who was sometimes called upon to do the spanking. Our families were close and we often spent the summer together. I had seen them spanked and we had even taken baths together.
If our mother was out of town for the weekend my older sister was in charge and she had been instructed that if I needed a spanking to call my older cousin Mary, who was in college, and had been our babysitter when we were younger. For the last several years she had been called upon a couple of times a year to come over and spank.
Now that I had turned 14 Mary had been asked to make sure she brought along her sisters to watch. So the next time Mary was called she dutifully brought her sisters with her. My 13 and 12 year old cousins had already seen recent spankings so they knew the procedure but this was a new experience for the 10 year old. When the 5 girls came in my room it was my 12 year old cousin Marcia that took charge. She was by far the most out going and self assured of the group. The girls had been told they shouldn't tease so Marcia took on a mockingly serious tone in explaining things to her younger sister, "We have responsibility to see a naughty boy is properly punished"
"We will want to make sure he has a bright red bottom and that we see tears to show he is sorry"
"We are all family so there is no reason for Waldy to be embarrass when his shorts come down and a 10 year old girl sees her first teenage penis"
I was then led into the living room where Mary was waiting with a hairbrush. She quickly took down my shorts to my ankles and began a long monolog. Rather than give me a lecture on my conduct she talked about how many children she had spanked which included everybody present. Mary had done a lot of babysitting in the family so had given her cousins quite a few spankings. After she got through how many she had spanked she started on how many she had seen spanked. On my last post I mention my older sister was looking at the 2 neighbor girls to see their reaction. This time she was looking at my 10 year old cousin who she found equally amusing. She described later what she saw. Like my neighbors once the shorts came down my young cousin just about jumped out of her seat and then just stared with her eyes bulging out and her mouth wide open. I the then went across Mary's lap who spanked until i was bawling. After I was placed on display long enough for everyones satisfaction I was allowed to go to my room.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To BoysDaniel18:21:57 02/11/16 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.