VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:21:57 02/11/16 Thu
In reply to: Tammi 's message, "Re: The Threat Of Embarrassing Punishment To Boys" on 12:56:52 02/07/16 Sun

" ... I'd love to hear more about your sisters bringing you to be punished. ..."

It wasn't so much my sister bringing me to the kitchen or living room for the spanking that was so embarrassing. Once mom had spanked me with her bare hand and my heiney was already very sore. I thought she was done when she let me stand up but she called my sister rom upstairs saying to come and bring the wooden handle clothes brush. Kathy answered "I'm coming"
She had gotten a spanking herself, which I wasn't allowed to see, and after a few short cracks had been sent to her room as she had a girlfriend over. I could only hear it and from the few smacks I heard it wasn't a very bad spanking.
Then it was my turn and mom called me. We had been scuffing about something and mom saw me push her. Mom hadn't see her push me or trip me which started it all.
So naturally I came to the kitchen and let my slacks fall, followed by my indies being tugged down to my ankles as was usual. But after hose first bare handled spankings when she stopped I had been puzzled until she had called to Kathy.
I could hear her steps on the stairs and realized her riend had also come downstairs. That clothes brush was almost twice as long and the hairbrush mom often used and it hurt much more that double the hair brush or he plastic salad serving spoon mom sometimes used.
Both girls watched as I was pulled over mom's knee. Mom was right handed and always guided me to her right side, but as soon as I lay in place mom slid me so that I was really over her left knee with my left leg locked under her right leg. That allowed my right leg to hang loose as my body hung over her left side, my heiney on top and my balls in plain sight from behind. And I had seen my aunt spank my cousins in that position, so I knew that my hind cheeks would be spread apart so even my little hole would be exposed. Someone mentioned hands shaking. That happened as soon as I heard the words "clothes brush."
As the cracks began I started to realize that I had to pee.
I started to tell mom but she thought I was trying to get loose and redoubled her effort and I began to cry.
Here I was almost fifteen getting spanked in front of a younger sister and unable to control the tears.
I lost control and leaked a little.
I think mom thought the fluid was something else when she felt on her thigh. The cracks grew in intensity and then she smelled what it was.
Mom was furious and let me up as some further urine could be seen dribbling out of my peepee.
"Eauw..." gasped my sister or her friend.
"Take him to the toilet and make sure he pees, then wash his legs and peepee off" shouted mom, "Then remove his shirt and soak it in the bathtub and when he is dry bring him back with a dry towel to wipe up the floor. If he struggles smack him on the heiney."
"Yes mom."
"I have to take a shower and put a clean dress on"
" We'll go upstairs and use that toilet, and you better not dribble your pee in the stairs or the rug in the hall."
Grabbing my forearm. Come on Suzanne, you may as well help me."

We started up the stairs, both girls giggling, especially her friend who following us could see my bare heiney about two foot ahead of her. I still had to go but my sister was in no big rush, stopping to look at my penis to see if there were any drops. "Did you see anything as we came up the steps?"
"No, I was watching him as he climbed the steps"

Giggling as she looked up from about three steps below. Kathy had stopped at the top of the steps and turned me so her friend did not have to bend down to be level with my penis. By then I had stopped sobbing and gained control of my self, "I really have to pee." I must have said.
Kathy snapped her other hand backwards so the back of her fingers snapper my semi-erect member.
"Don't you dare"
"Please"
"That's better, come along"

The bathroom is at the end of the hallway so we paraded past the bedrooms and the extra one we used as a rec room and to study homework. Suzanne followed right into the bathroom where Kathy let go of my am and raised the toilet seat as I stood at the bowl, both girls watching expectantly.
Of course, at that point my kidney decided to play shy and nothing happened. Two sharp cracks on my hind cheeks followed. "Mom aid to make sure you emptied it all and that I should wash you off so you may as well do it now"
"I'm trying, can't you turn away ? Or may I sit down?"
"Do you want to 'Go peepee' like a little girl?"
" Yes, give me some time"
"Okay, but little girls wear panties, right"

I mumbled something. She was referring to something that had happened a few months earlier when mom had made me wear a old pair of colored bloomers.
"Yes or no ?"
" Okay, I'll do whatever you say."

Kathy always got the better of me and still does despite the years that have passed, when she gets in the mood. She turned and sat on the side of the bathtub and her friend joined her, somewhat facing me, but not directly. No sooner did I sit down when we could all hear the stream of urine splashing into the small pool of water.
Immediately I was sorry I had given in thinking that it had only been 3o seconds. Now I had promised to take part in one of her games. I stood up and Kathy reached over with a small piece of toilet paper, insisting that she would wipe off the tip of my penis.
"Boys never wipe their little peepees and they let a few drops fall on the floor," she said to her friend who was watching.
"Close you eyes and stand aside, Danny, I have to go also." And before I could do it she dropped her panties and sat down duplicating the stream that I had provided. I think that was the first time I had realized that she only had one of my old white school shirts and her panties on. I guess the tears had clouded my eyes.
"No peeking"
Handing Suzanne a big towel, "Take baby Danny to the guest room and he can sit on this towel."
Her friend followed me to the spare bedroom and as instructed I sat on the towel while she watched me, smiling, "You look funny."
I was embarrassed and humiliated, but still managed to get an unwelcome erection which she was watching grow. Often when mom made me disrobe in front of people for a spanking, I'd get a boner and while people definitely noticed it, sometimes commenting on how I had grown up, mom seemed to not notice it at all.
Kathy came in with a small metal pan half full of warm soapy water with a couple of small towels and face cloths over her shoulder.
Lie back, baby."
She and I had played this came before, so I did and she washed my thighs and pubic area very carefully talking to her friend and showing her what she was
doing.
"You have to use lots of soapy water here between the wrinkles. You try it, but be gentle so he doesn't get startled or start crying again."
I know I tensed a bit as Suzanne washed the testes for a second time, and then Kathy said " Now lift your legs up and back baby. We have to wash his heiney." As my legs came back she pushed them over my head so everything was completely exposed to be washed and dried with the small towels. They discussed which pair of panties I should wear and then slipped one on my feet and legs.
"Stand up and lets go to clean the floor where you peed. Then mom can finish your spanking"
I accompanied them downstairs and wiped the floor on my hands and knees, but mom must have taken her meds after her shower and lay down, falling asleep which stretched into the night.
My sister and her friend continued the game until we all feel asleep in the rec room on the big sofa that lined the back wall.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.