VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Increasing Punishment

Author:
Annette
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:52:02 02/21/16 Sun
In reply to: Lyn 's message, "Increasing Punishment" on 18:39:47 02/18/16 Thu

When I was in high school I had a friend named Cami and she has a step brother a year younger than us. Cami's mother was the BOSS of the house and she controlled her stepson (Mike) by having Mike's father spank him.

Poor Mike was constantly in trouble with his Stepmom and she would embarrass him verbally and humiliate him by having him spanked in front of her, Cami and often other guests - including me.
I feel a tad guilty now but back then I found it thrilling to see a teenage boy (from 12 - 16 those years) being ordered around, called names "spoiled little brat" "lazy sassy boy" and such and Mike had to do icky chores like clean the toilets, fetch things for his stepmom and others and clean his step sister's room for her and such.

I spent lots of time at Cami's house and her mom believed it "did Mikey good" to get punished in front of me (and sometimes other girls). Cami's mom rarely spanked her and always in private but Mike's spankings were always in the living room and his stepmom "directed" his spankings.

She often used the "wait until your father gets home" and we all knew what that meant so Mike would be scared/embarrassed for hours and his stepmom would constantly remind him..."enjoy sitting now, later your bee-hind will be WAY to sore for sitting!"
"Too bad for you Annette is here, how's it gonna feel getting your pants pulled down in front of her?"

Once when he was 14 she put him in the corner in just his underpants to wait and she asked me and Cami, "I can't decide what this bratty boy deserves to be spanked with today. The paddle? Maybe the belt? Help me decide girls!"

Mike's dad really spanked him! The wooden paddle was nasty, very loud and could leave blisters while the belt was evil and covered Mike's boy buns with welts...always Mikey was begging, bawling, kicking and ended up in hysterics dancing and rubbing half-naked in front of us.

I admit I enjoyed poor Mikey's shame but I never got him in trouble on purpose, but Cami sometimes did!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Increasing PunishmentPetronela (Curious)09:16:52 04/24/16 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.