VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Realization

Author:
naughtybob46
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:07:50 03/10/16 Thu
In reply to: Wondering-supportive 's message, "Re: Realization" on 12:47:34 03/09/16 Wed

In the era that I grew up, spanking was a common form of discipline both at home and in school. (not for me though)

I was aware of the fact that most of my playmates got spanked by their mothers. Some of my friends actually showed us their red bottoms after they got it. Im not exactly sure what changed when I hit puberty. I do know that my fantasies are more erotic spankings than discipline.

I think it is a thing of control. Even as a child I wanted to be in control make the decisions. What game we played, if and where we rode our bicycles, things like that. I see being spanked by a lady as a loss of control showing parts of my anatomy to her that polite society says is not the thing to do. Being over her knee as she spanks my bare bottom with her hand shows me that she is in control and not me.

My earliest fantasies of being spanked on my bare bottom by a lady have progressed to other forms of putting her in control: Things such as CFNM situations, posing in embarrassing positions, cunnilingus, pegging, masturbating in front of her, etc. I think embarrassment is more important to my fantasies than the pain of spanking. Thus having more than one lady present to observe or participate in these situations is an immediate turn on for me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RealizationMs. Gertrude to Naughty Bob07:43:44 03/10/16 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.