VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanking over crossed legs

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:17:55 04/01/16 Fri
In reply to: George 's message, "Re: Spanking over crossed legs" on 18:37:38 04/01/16 Fri

" ... As an adult I always wondered how it felt for my Aunt to have my bare thigh pinned right up against her crotch as I was squirming fast ..."

There were so many things I wondered about in later years.
My mom sometimes punished me for sleeping in the nude or going down the hall past my sister's room without a robe or underpants on. And once she really spanked me for slipping down to get something from the fridge after mid-night while naked. But after the spanking she made me stay naked most of the rest of the day where both my sister and a cousin could see me exposed. That never made sense.
Also she usually had Kathy fix our Saturday night baths and make sure we were thoroughly washed so why was it a big deal for her to see me naked in my bed or en route to or from the bathroom.
Both Kathy and my cousin had watched when I was spanked and often teased me about "That tiny peepee" so what was the big secret, but mom had this modesty thing from her Religious upbringing. Not that we actually went to church very often.
In fact she spanked Kathy once when she realized that she had come to breakfast in a somewhat threadbare white cotton night shirt that only went to mid-thigh and hadn't any panties on underneath. She spanked her more or less in front of me and my younger brother and made her do the breakfast dishes still naked; "Well, if you want to show your self around, you can stay naked while you clean the kitchen"
Oh, I forgot, what made it worse was that Kathy, and our cousin Patty, had partly trimmed their light brownish blonde pubic hair a week or two earlier, which made mom furious.
After mom passed away I learned that she had been abused as a young girl by a close male relative and that may have accounted for her obsession against showing the male organ.
One other thing, I am quite sure that when the girls spanked me or one of our boy cousins they felt the boy toy on their bare thighs since they usually pulled their skirts up about as far as they could, exposing their thighs so that at least in my case, my penis rubbed skin to skin and I got a stiffie despite the spanking pain.
Once when my older cousin Rene was visiting, Kathy decided I needed a good spanking and Rene volunteered to do the honors. After a couple of short whispered words, Rene went upstairs and when she came down she had removed her slacks and put one of Kathy's short checkered cloth skirts on which allowed me to feel her smooth hot thigh skin on my groin and despite the tears that I hadn't been able to hold back I could see her blue panties between her legs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanking over crossed legsLisa11:32:16 04/03/16 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.