VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Advice for supporting female supremacy in practice

Author:
Advice for supporting female supremacy in practice
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:51:50 05/02/16 Mon

Hi there,

I've been reading a couple of posts in this forum recently and I think it's the right place to ask the following (imprecise) question. I'm male and over the last couple of months I realized that I like the idea of a female powered future, a sort of role reversal. Now, what can I personally do in my life to support this and make it come true as soon as possible? I've collected a couple of ideas. The general problem is to really change my mind to stick to these ideas.

1. In a discussion with a women, she should always be right. Of course, I don't want to be stupid and just say "Yes, you're right". I should listen and honestly support her. This accounts in particular for discussion about feminism and women rights. (I failed in such a discussion last time when I without thinking slipped back to the typical male thinking; this shouldn't happen again.)

2. I'm working in academia where jobs are rare anyways but I should support hiring more women etc. If I'm on a hiring committee I should vote for a woman. Perhaps you have more ideas. I always hated these positive discrimination things and in a heated discussion I still do but I have to try to change my mind on this one.

3. As I'm working in academia I'm also teaching students. I was thinking about privileging female students in some not so obvious way. Any ideas on that would be great.

4. I really want to try to be not sexually attracted by woman anymore. I want to admire and support them. Any kind of sexual thoughts would disturb that. This point is really hard (literally ;) ) and I would welcome any ideas. I tried to relax when looking at attractive girls on the computer but so far I can't defeat it.

I'm sure you have many more ideas, it would be great if we could collect them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Advice for supporting female supremacy in practiceRhonae23:39:53 05/03/16 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.