VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: A big step for me

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:54:03 05/04/16 Wed

For some time, Iíve been curious about the experience of male chastity. At times during my life I have spent so much time masturbating that I neglected responsibilities. Fortunately this is no longer the case.

Also, when Iíve been in relationships, there were a very few incidents when, through masturbation, I made myself temporarily impotent at a time when my partnerís needs came to the fore. There is no excuse for this behavior. Males whom females select as sexual partners must always remain ready to serve. If she allows him self-pleasure, it should only be at times of her choosing and with her specific permission for each act.

I have gone over a month without masturbating or touching my penis for pleasure all, but Iím very curious what it is like to be unable to erect, to fondle myself or to ejaculate.

Paradoxically enough, I was frustrated in my efforts to obtain an effective chastity device. I have one testicle. I was unwilling to spend $500 or so for a steel belt, which visually didnít appeal to me in the first place or $200 for a plexiglass cage. I was afraid the cage could not be secure.

A few years ago, I saw a knockoff of a CB 3000 for $20. I bought it, only to discover that I was correct. Either the ball trap was too loose to be secure, or too tight, creating dangerous chafing.

Last week, I discovered Kaliís Teeth Bracelet, a device which clamps on the penis shaft. This particular device goes beyond preventing erections; the teeth punish an incipient erection through pain. After a few emails with Mark, the manufacturer, I placed my order today.

In another paradox, I made myself erect through masturbation in order to size myself for a device to prevent erections and masturbation. ;-}

When it arrives, Iíll experiment with a while, then search for a Keyholder. Perhaps Iíll find a partner by then.
Iíll keep the community informed.

Hereís the device:
http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=55

Proof of my order:
http://s26.postimg.org/ounidvouh/Kalis_Teeth_Order.jpg

Your excited, nervous and obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: A big step for meMs. Gertrude to Michelle07:14:06 05/07/16 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.