VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Thoughts on Caning for Jamie and all

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:34:27 05/15/16 Sun

Jamie,

{On the Petticoated forum, Jamie mentioned his desire to be caned. This detailed discussion is more appropriate to Female Superiority, so I moved the thread here.}

Here’s your response to my post I felt I needed to delete on the other forum:

“I've never been caned (or paddled) before, so I don't know how that would affect me. If I get bruised it doesn't take long to go away.
I haven't seen the cane she'll use on me, but I guess it'll just be a normal bamboo one. I didn't know there were lots of sorts. It's not going to be a real thrashing, just six of the best, maybe a few more.
What I really need to know is if the red marks are likely to go away in a couple of days, or whether it'll be longer.”

I’m afraid I still can’t answer the question that’s most on your mind. There are too many variables. If you say you heal quickly, that’s good. Should you decide to go with the woman not your girlfriend, have a frank discussion with her about marks ahead of time. Find out how experienced she is an how good her judgment is on this matter.

A common material for discipline caning is rattan, which is flexible and enjoys (?) a vicious reputation. Rattan, unlike stiff bamboo, can flex and wrap. Wraps accelerate the tip, so the point of contact can have deeper bruises than other places.

Any of these implements are capable of breaking blood vessels under the skin, which create long-lasting black and blue bruises.

There's a distinction between thud and sting. Mistress Livia's paddle is thud; canes and crops are classic sting. Most bottoms have a preference for one or the other.

Many if not most “funishment” corporal play begins with a slow, lighter build-up. A typical progression is hand spanking, paddle, cane. The bum is thus warmed up (literally) and prepared for the increasing severity. You can take more if properly warmed up. The process is inherently sensual and exciting.

Here’s a link to a discussion of caning by a nationally known expert, Conrad Hodson, a friend of mine. My former girlfriend and I attended a BDSM party back in the 90s when she wanted to expiate guilt she felt over something. She asked Conrad to cane her. We were in a public part of a huge basement used for regular BDSM parties. Several other groups were playing nearby. Conrad caned my friend for well over an hour. By the end, she shrieked so loud she was hoarse, but asked for several more at that level. Conrad obliged her. I sat by her head, holding her hands, kissing her, encouraging her. She set the limit for her own caning without any coercion of any sort. When she finally said, “Enough,” we looked around. The entire basement was empty. Our play had been so intense that it drove all the other experienced players from the basement upstairs to the social area in the living room.

Obviously, this is extreme. I took her to bed, where she lay on her side and slept through the night. For deep bruises lasted well over a week and could still be detected at least 10 days later. There were no social or relational negative consequences to this. She did in fact feel expiated, and our friendships all remained intact.

http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/chcane.html

Nineteen cane strokes, not severe:

My Caned Bum01sm

When Ms Gertrude saw these pictures, she said, "My prayers have been answered!

My Caned Bum02sm

A dominant female demonstrates her victory over a submissive male:

Bella Boot Detail

I hope this helps. I attached my email address if you wish to take this privately. However, I’m sure others would be interested in this discussion. Up to you.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.