VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Commitment to the lifestyle.

Author:
Rutten
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:28:48 05/19/16 Thu

Hello everyone.
Started this topic to discuss what we men can do to commit to the lifestyle, and why we hesitate to live up to our submissive nature. Feel free to share why you hesitate, or used to hesitate, what helped you or tips in general.

First of all we need to sit down and think what we really want. What we're aiming for. And if that's exactly what we want it(we don't want to do something we'll regret). I'll use myself as an example.
In general terms, I'm aiming to become a selfless servant for all women. I'm aiming to reach a state, that I'll worship each and every woman as a Goddess. I want them to see me as a servant they can use, rather than a man with manners.
So what's stopping me? What's taking me so long? Aside from the fact that it took me years to admit that this is how I want to live, or you could say that it took me years to realize where my place is.
My main reason that I'm not the way that I want is:

Embarrassment. There have been so many times I have told myself that this is the moment where my male ego gets deflated. This is the moment where I do what I normally wouldn't do in order to benefit her. And that's the problem. I wouldn't normally do it. My heart starts beating faster, then thoughts come into my mind. "What will she think of me?". I'm on a similar situation with Jamieanne and his coworker (he described it at my other topic). So first I'd make sure to apologize for my behavior. Then she is probably going to ask why the sudden change. And boom I just made myself anxious and I didn't do it.

One thing that has helped me a bit is orgasm denial. It keeps my mind on the right place.
I'm gonna end this post here, kinda abruptly, but I'm really sleepy yet I wanted to post this before I sleep.

PS: Ms Gertrude I'll give you a specific example in this topic. I believe it'll suit it better.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Commitment to the lifestyle.Rutten02:56:42 05/20/16 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.