VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Need some opinions.

Author:
ej to Ms. Gertrude (shocked)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:49:49 05/24/16 Tue
In reply to: Ms Gertrude to ej 's message, "Re: Need some opinions." on 13:32:44 05/24/16 Tue

Ms. Gertrude, there has been a new development and I thought You may be interested. I had to laugh to myself about the automobile parking; it stunk of "spite".

Couple hours later I'm ready to go out and trim my hedges and there was a knock at my front door. My heart stopped. I figured it was Kathy and Shirley to lower-the-boom on me.

It was the new neighbor at my door. He asked if we could talk about "the lady next door" (Kathy).

Apparently he and she had had a run-in on Sunday afternoon while I was at Shirley's. He was having a new wooden fence put up in his backyard and Kathy apparently came out screaming that part of the fence was on her property. Then she told him that instead of having a fence built at back he should have a fence built around his trash cans so she wouldn't have to look at them (I was roaring laughing as he was telling me this this-morning). Anyway he parked in front of her house for-spite, and she parked in front of his car (car touching car) for spite.

And then he dropped a bomb on me (and I hope You are sitting down).

She asked the new neighbor why he couldn't be nice and considerate like the guy who lives on the other side of her, ( me ). I couldn't believe it, and I asked him to repeat what he'd just said, which he did. Then I said to him "I know this is a joke and she put you up to this" and he said "I ain't joking. That's what she said".

So there You have it, and I am totally confused. I had left myself with 2 options but neither of them seem appropriate right now.

I can see that space is running out on this thread and I know its wrong to carry on a conversation on someone-else's thread. Any suggestions?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Need some opinions.FS Forum Moderator15:23:53 05/24/16 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.