VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority

Author:
Elmoe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:50:24 11/10/14 Mon
In reply to: micheleFFS 's message, "Re: My Understanding of Female Superiority" on 21:44:39 11/07/14 Fri

Michelle, while what you list as superior traits in women are true from a woman's view, I think you ignore a few that are quite evident from a man's point of view.

Please bear with me on this.

First, women raise and therefore discipline men (as boys). My mother and aunt were loving toward me and that made me strong but they also spanked me and my two brothers whenever we misbehaved. On a few occasions even my aunt's daughters, my cousins, who were older than us, spanked us too. And they all did it bare bottom or fully bare, and sometimes quite hard, not just with a hand but with a strap or even a hairbrush in some situations. It hurt a lot and we cried copious tears.

And in a funny way, the fact that we were often nude and they of course were clothed only emphasized their femaleness and our maleness. I often got an erection before or during a spanking even as a young boy. Spankings continued, though less frequently, well into our teen years, after puberty. My brothers and I of course got erections during those adolescent episodes. It was not long before I realized how exciting the situation was for me and how excited I became thinking about them when I masturbated. In my teen years I think it is no exaggeration to say that many quarts of my ejaculate came (pun intended) from those spankings.

And when we went to school all the teachers were women and they sometimes spanked or otherwise disciplined boys too. So the overall world that a boy experiences is fully or mainly dominated by, run by, and disciplined by, women.

Many results can come from experiences such as those over a long period of growing up, but I think mine, and my brothers', were and are the common ones. That is, at a minimum, a grudging (in some cases hidden) awareness of the superiority of females to males, and, at a maximum, a real sense of awe and amazement that such an attractive, loving and smiling person can wield such power over us.

The second thing I think you do not fully appreciate is how powerfully attractive various parts of the female anatomy are to men. I am not just talking sexy, I mean powerfully, transportingly, sexy. How out-of-control a really nice bottom or legs or breasts can make any male past puberty naturally feel. I am often surprised and even amused at how some women, especially feminists, criticize men for "objectifying" women. If they only knew! If they only realize how built in such a response is, how much power it gives women in reality, how deeply felt and how motivating it is for men, surely they would not complain. Rather, they would exalt in their superiority.

In my case, I find a very well-turned and full bottom, especially when coupled with great legs, creates a type of erotic desperation, and hold, in me. (Other men may find breasts, feet, hair or whatever extremely sexy of course. But there is always some part of her anatomy that has a special draw.)

And then there is the pussy itself. One noteworthy characteristic of many, many women and girls is how careful they are to hide or not display their genitalia. True, there is not much to see. But that only adds to the mystery and attraction. It seems to be an evolutionarily created behavior of women to "hide the real goodies". That only increases the power, the attraction and oddly the superiority

And once one is old enough to have had sex with a woman, knows how good and natural a wet vagina feels grasping and sliding around a rigid, desperate penis, at that point a man is transported to another level entirely. And the taste, the sweet, sweet mesmerizing taste of pussy is the crowning glory, the cherished object of dreams and animal desire.

In my case, when I was spanked and got an erection, none of the women or girls involved were shocked or offended. Indeed, they seemed to expect it. Occasionally, one would comment about it, and sometimes though less often even briefly grasp my penis as she dragged me nude and hard over her lap for the spanking.

One of my cousins who spanked me several times was a ballet dancer. She was quite good at ballet and practiced often and even danced semi-professionally. She was almost nine years older than me and when I was 15 she spanked me in a most memorable way.

But I should mention first, though I did not know then, that spanking was de rigeur in Russian-inspired ballet training. That is, it was common -- still is in some areas -- for poor performance to be punished by a quick but public, usually clothed spanking by the ballet teacher. That was how they did it in Russia way back when. Most of the time of course this involved females students being spanked by female teachers. Rarely a male student (since there were far fewer of them) would be so punished, though also by a female teacher.

My cousin had an amazing body, as ballet dancers often do. Her bottom was extremely well formed, large and feminine though well-muscled from all the exercise. As were her legs. It shocked me when I touched them once to realize that although they were beautiful, smooth, perfectly proportioned female legs, they were rock hard and muscled underneath. All told, I found her body, her beautiful and chiseled face and her tightly drawn pony tail sexually entrancing.

On the occasion in question, I was resisting her once on her lap, bucking and trying to get away (a strictly forbidden act when we were spanked). At that age I was even slightly taller than she was, though she was in close to perfect physical condition. But instead of wrestling me into position, by twisting my arm or such, she merely reached under me and grasped my scrotum, holding my testicles in her palm, and squeezed slightly. That caused me of course to obey her immediately and she proceeded to give me a hellacious spanking. But as it went on I found I could not control myself and I ejaculated all over her leg.

She was amused by it! She did not stop and yell at me, she just laughed and kept spanking. When I finally got up, she looked at my now dripping penis and smiled broadly. She said something with an amused tone, but I cannot remember what it was. I was embarrassed and chagrined beyond telling. She spanked me several more times after that, but I never ejaculated again on her. However, I became deeply aware of her total superiority over me. I never so much as resisted her in any way in the future, and she has remained my sexual superior in many, many fantasies ever since.

So, Michelle, as I said earlier there are ways that women as superior to men that women can, I suspect, only begin to understand the power of. As I also said, I believe a lot of female behaviors that support their superiority are genetic, and universal across cultures, such as hiding their genitalia. (I think you can even make a case that all those behaviors are why some cultures have such profound and/or harsh female repressive practices, in a vain attempt to balance real power.)

You can also certainly make a case that various male characteristics are superior. Physical strength, ability with physical objects, some types of reasoning. And even more than you or I list can be cited as female superior abilities. Family and community creation, non-hierarchical social organization, etc.

But when all is said and considered, sexual attraction is a more powerful drive in men than in women. And women create and sustain the elements of how we behave in society, and humans are social animals if we are anything. When my wife and before her my girlfriend is annoyed with me, a hard, bare-ass spanking, or a quick squeeze of my balls, coupled with being required to lick her to orgasm, can restore the correct balance to our relationship and settle my hash in a hurry.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Understanding of Female SuperioritymicheleFFS05:51:56 11/11/14 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.