VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: New Stepmom

Author:
paddledmale
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:21:47 06/23/16 Thu
In reply to: Brenda 's message, "Re: New Stepmom" on 05:06:14 06/23/16 Thu

Hello Brenda,

First , let me assure you that you are not in a unique position. Albeit initially an uncomfortable and challenging position. I due to circumstances was mostly raised by my aunt, whom quickly introduced me to bare and nude corporal punishments, and retrospectively , i think she went easy on me as i was a very wilful disrespectful and disobedient child especially during my teens

The first time she took my pants off for a bare paddling i thought i would die of embarassment , until the paddling started then i thought i would just die. I was preteen then so it was much easier for her to control me, whereas you are starting with a larger male. By the time i was larger than her she had instilled obedience and respect for females and especially authority so that i would never not obey her commands to prepare for my paddlings or other disciplining

As you mentioned he will erect.... and may even ejaculate ..i have experience both those , and much more frequent than i would confess. These are both normal , but in my case were also used as a tool by aunt for control (my aunt would frequently find the need to grab my scrotum to get my attention or stress a point during my lecture period )or punishments.

I think the thing to remember that you as a parent need to make sure those in your care are taught properly and respect for female and authority is a big thing to teach a yound males that thinks having full balls makes him invincible and undisciplined.... while i have spend many a time bare/nude over the lap of instructive females , i can attested that i hated every minute (even thought you may question so if you saw the erection or even ejaculate left behind) but i now am so grateful that she took the time to punish me and most importantly teach me ....

Also at the end of the day , she would show me an increase in consern and care.. let me rub out the sting and sometimes help

good luck in your efforts , you have his best at heart...now teach , and remember sometimes learning is a very painful process but it much be performed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: New Stepmompaddledmale13:46:50 06/23/16 Thu
    Strict AuntSid16:48:31 06/23/16 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.