VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Strict Aunt

Author:
Sid
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:48:31 06/23/16 Thu
In reply to: paddledmale 's message, "Re: New Stepmom" on 13:46:50 06/23/16 Thu

Hello Paddledmale, I was also raised by my aunt from 10 years old. She was single and a very strict woman. Being used to the freedom and very rare and light spankings at home she soon instilled the strict female domination on me, with frequent humiliating spankings which went on through my teens.
She even insisted that she bathe me herself till I was 12 or 13 yeqrs old. I remember being embarrassed standing naked in front of her for a spanking or during bath time, but I protested in vain that I should bathe myself or keep my underpants on for a spanking. The bathing ceased at 13 but the spankings went on.
Also like you she would sometimes grab and twist my genitals while she spanked me, especially when she was angry for something I had done.
It probably also changed my life for good because I was a real brat before I went to live with her and my parents were probably glad that I was put off their hand, having other brothers and sisters they had to raise up.
My aunt had a big house and I had all the needs I wanted, but like I said she was a very strict woman and would have no nonsense, the least mistake or misbehavior was followed by a spanking.
Can you describe your spankings in more detail?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.