VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience

Author:
Daniel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:59:58 07/15/16 Fri
In reply to: Mitch 's message, "Re: First Non-Spanking CFNM Experience" on 08:04:55 09/02/15 Wed

" ... something I always wondered about ..."

I have often wondered what it would be like to strip or be stripped by someone who I met casually or during a business interaction. But society's taboos make that difficult beyond fantasy. However as I have gotten older I have had an experience or two, mostly during my many hospitalizations and medical interact6ions that allow me to be undressed or otherwise exposed without violating those social restrictions.
To be honest I almost welcome being in a hospital for both that opportunity as well as it seems to be saving my life.

I had a nurse in one hospital who I chatted with over several evening shifts and we joked around quite a bit when the evening wore on and most patients were asleep.
I am naturally loquacious and glad to talk to someone about families and experiences, so I appreciate someone who listens and adds her (his) own thoughts to the conversation...
After using the bedpan one evening she washed and cleaned my butt and I thought it was more then a quick effort. She stopped to get a damp cloth from the bathroom, leaving me on my side with my heiney still exposed. Returning she applied the warm cloth and said something about a tattoo I had on one cheek, ending with, "I bet your mom would have given you a spanking if she saw that."
And I replied that it wouldn't have been the first time my heiney had been reddened by mom.
She laughed as she finished and gave my a smart slap on the one cheek as a part of the joke, helping me roll onto my back.
Despite the numerous medications that I had been taking when I did I had a semi-erection which she noticed as she pulled the sheet back over my lower body. "Well at least that shows signs of working, haha"
An hour nor so later she asked me if I wanted a sponge bath, something that was usually done by a nurse's aide most mornings. But I said "sure," not knowing where this was going. Surely she had access to the progress notes that would have indicated there had been one that morning.
Within a minute or two she had a pan or warm soapy water on the adjustable table, the sheet pulled down and sort of folded at the foot of the bed, the door partly closed and the interior curtain extended blocking anyone who entered suddenly from seeing me lying there with just a very short hospital gown on that barely reached mid thigh, and rose higher when I raised my arms above and behind my head.
She began at he top washing my face neck and ears and telling me of how she had to take care of her (apparently deceased husband) for months on end.
She said that for a long time this was the thing he enjoyed although his ability to speak was limited.
The gown had snaps along the shoulders and of course was backless so it was easy for her to undo the snaps and lower it so it remained covering only my waist and pubic area somewhat.
The arms and shoulders were next, followed by the chest, working around the EKG leads that were attached there, and upper abdomen as she chatted along telling me about her husband's illness and that that was what got her to return to school to become first an LPN and later an RN.
Gradually I discovered she had several children who by now were grown, married and lived up north somewhere. (We were in central Florida) She seemed sad that they only visited once or twice each year with her grandchildren.
I don't remember saying much but I did ask questions about what she was saying as I learned long ago that was the best way to keep people talking.
At least twice the beeper went off and she had to go out of the room to another patient, leaving me lying there, "This will only take a couple of minutes, I'll be right back."
When she worked her way down to the lower abdomen she moved the folded gown and washed where my pubic hair would have been had I not been carefully shaved before surgery. She inspected the dressing and mentioned that it would need changing in the morning but for now was okay.
Then she stopped, moving the gown up onto my belly and while it might be assumed it was there for modesty had someone unexpectedly walked in, I could feel it was leaving my genitals mostly exposed and could almost see my partial erection. She went to my feet cleaning each toe carefully and inspecting the area for circulation problems, gradually working her way to my knee and thigh all the way to my groin before stopping to shift to the other leg.
Believe it of not, the anticipation became distracting and I had trouble following her tale about her husband's legs after his accident. Finally she said that my bald belly reminded her of her sons cute little peepees when they ere very young. When she said that word as she began washing my genitals I am sure my erection went rom half to two thirds.
"Let's spread the legs apart so I can wash the naughty boy parts properly."
"Okay,"
I said and I moved the legs so that the ankles were hanging over the edge of the bed. The only time I remember being washed so completely there was as a young teen when my cousin babysat and insisted on doing our baths and when the girls in Japan scrubbed me prior to engaging in sexual release.
Finally she used a small towel to dry everything off and she asked "Can you roll over onto your belly without a problem ?"
"Yes, if you manage the wires to the RKG monitor."
"Sure, I'll handle that and I'll put a pillow under you stomach to make you comfortable."

I started to half roll as she placed a pillow and covered it with a dry towel. "just in case there are any accidents."
Then she readjusted it and placed a second pillow under the towel, saying "That should make you more comfortable and also easier to wash your buttocks."
"Okay,"
rolling carefully into place well aware that my heiney was raised a bit and completely exposed. Without waiting I spread my legs again which exposed the underside of the scrotal sack and I think part of the semi-swollen penis from behind.
Again, she started from the top, down to the waist, then along underside of the legs to the heiney.
Were you spanked a lot when you were a boy ?"
"I guess so, but not more than other boys."
"I guess you mom used a paddle ?"
"Mostly the back of a wood clothes brush."
"I guess that hurt, till what age ?"
"Mom passed away when I was about fifteen, but my sister was in charge by then."
"So your older sister spanked you ?"
"Kathy was less than a year younger "
"???"

I realized that needed an explanation so I explained that her dad died during the War on some ship that sunk and mom's younger sister soon thereafter. Possibly of grief, but I had never gotten details. Mom and dad adopted Kathy and she is just eight months younger than me, but when mom became ill, she put Kathy in charge.
" That must have been humiliating, being spanked as a teen by a younger sister."
"Yes, at times, but that is the way it was. If I had balked Mom would have called dad, or her sister Veronica, and Aunt Ronnie spanked longer and harder than Kathy or even my mom before she got sick."
"I always spanked my boys on the bare cheeks, and a few times the girls as well."

As this conversation had proceeded she had applied some ointment along the crack between my hind cheeks and sliped her gloved finger into my anus, causing me to shudder and some seminal fluid to pour out. As that happened she slapped my cheeks and said, "Oh you naughty boy. You really need a good mold fashioned spanking, Now I'll have to wipe that mess off again"
"Okay"
"Unfortunately I can't really give you what naughty boys with dirty minds deserve so these smacks will have to do"
There were about three or four light smacks, not enough to cause tears, but just at the stinging point. I remember gasping as pleasure waves ran up and down my spine.
" Now roll over and I'll finish.
Once on my back nshe wiped off the little bit of fluid I had emitted, which was limited by age and probably low testosterone. I hadn't had a real firm erection in some time and the medications only made it less.
She removed the pillows and towel, then cleaned my penis, which years ago would have sprang to life almost immediately, but this time just remained shriveled up and limp. The adventure over, she left the room saying, "You understand that this never happened."
"Yes, thank you."

She was off the next night and then back to work the evening after the Doctors had said I would be discharged the next morning. I'd have loved her to do it all again, but she just sat there and we talked about growing up in the fifties and early sixties. I sat on the side of the bed and imagined being stretched out over her lap, but that was not to be. I knew that the gown was placed so that she could see my penis struggling to become erect, but near the end of her shift, I thanked her for her care and suggested a hug, but she said that would not be professional as her face lit up with a knowing smile.

A note: Obviously I didn't have a recording and the incident was a few years ago, but I remember most of it very clearly and have tried to reconstruct the conversation as best I can.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.